TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #481
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Oh shit wait, Kappa.

    They've also been defending themselves pretty much the entire game; they've offered some reads, I think they've pushed for info too but they've been stuck on the metagame a lot, as they've been saying. I also don't really have a definite read on them so I'mma stick neutral with them, too.






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #482
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      A whole lot of neutral.

      Is there anyone in this game that goes beyond neutral at the moment?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #483
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        I just woke up! I'll do as much catching up as I can on my phone. Gotta scarf down food and fly out the door for work

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #484
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Uh that vouch for kappa applies to an earlier point and if you read what I've posted today and me pushing on him at eod you would know that's not the case anymore

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #485
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            What if the wolves are Subaru and kappa

            Comment

            • 123kappa3
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2016
              • 69

              #486
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Untill TWGma makes a most I dont have much to say. Funny is also not doing too much yet. and shadow im guessing will make something later.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #487
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                shadow if you wanna live you gotta give something more

                do you remember how you cleared yourself in the one game you were town?
                I'll start here. I generally stayed quiet and only voiced my thoughts when asked, and was very happy to be left alone to figure things out on my own. I would also go off on streams of consciousness and have multiple strings of posts in a row. There was also ITA madness and I declared my anxiousness in shooting anyone because it would only bring our numbers down for town (and whaddya know, we lost 3 towns in one day phase because everyone was trigger happy). Everyone either hard read or locked me as town because I didn't shoot anyone

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #488
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Yeah okay fuck this. Phone posting sucks ass. I'll post later when I'm at work

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • TWGma
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 3

                    #489
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by 123kappa3
                    This meta game is shit. Im just going to say it. We kitb because we cant agree on anything and now we pay for it. We dont even get as much info as we would if we didnt Kitb.
                    A.) For someone saying metagame is shit, you seem to be buying into the meta about FG and I.

                    B.) I'm an intrigued by your jargon. Care to elaborate on what you mean by "we cant agree on anything and now we pay for it. We dont even get as much info as we would if we didnt Kitb."?
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Why are you fucking pockets again?
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    i like tforce more than you

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #490
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Kappa, you've been saying FG's a town and I'm a wolf and given reasons that, frankly, I think are bullshit and apply to both of us, not just FG.

                      Plus, you haven't even bothered trying to make a push on me whatsoever.

                      If you want to know why I voted Zenith, I placed it because, when called out, he posted almost immediately, then peaced it for the rest of the day, and most of his other day play was coasting by just expecting to get through D0 alive. It's sketchy and doesn't give a whole lot of info with his flip, but considering the other wagon? Shadow was here and giving reads, and opinions, and I felt that Shadow was genuine in his play which is why I'm town-reading him.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • 123kappa3
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 69

                        #491
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        A.) For someone saying metagame is shit, you seem to be buying into the meta about FG and I.

                        B.) I'm an intrigued by your jargon. Care to elaborate on what you mean by "we cant agree on anything and now we pay for it. We dont even get as much info as we would if we didnt Kitb."?

                        That Kitb is trash. If you just voted shadow regardless of if they turn wolf or town we have more info.

                        The meta about you and funny, ive disregarded at this point. I think you are wolf because you you arnt trying to make sense of the confusion. you vote zenith early for idk why. You are on me about giving up. :/

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #492
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Seriously though, if you think I'm a wolf. Show me. Show the thread. Don't just point a finger and say "omg guiz he wolf".
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #493
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by 123kappa3
                            The meta about you and funny, ive disregarded at this point. I think you are wolf because you you arnt trying to make sense of the confusion. you vote zenith early for idk why. You are on me about giving up. :/
                            What's there to make sense out of re: confusion. Votes happened. Someone flipped. We work our way around and out of that.

                            And I don't recall being the only one on you for giving up, so why am I the only one getting wolf-read for that?
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • TWGma
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 3

                              #494
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              votecount
                              Shadow (3)- hate, Kappa, Charu
                              Zenith (3)- TWGma, Shadow, fg
                              unvote- Zenith, wv
                              As a reminder of last night's votes.

                              I think the Zenith wagon is clean (yes, this means I read Funnygurl town. It's a scary thought).
                              In terms of the Unvotes, Zenith's obviously town, and WV is a hard townread for me at this point so there's no point really worrying there.
                              That leaves Shadow's wagon, and the one non-voter.
                              4 possibilities, imo: Charu, Kappa, Subaru, and Hatred.

                              Hatred's already gone so, really, it's 3.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Why are you fucking pockets again?
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              i like tforce more than you

                              Comment

                              • 123kappa3
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 69

                                #495
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by TWGma
                                As a reminder of last night's votes.

                                I think the Zenith wagon is clean (yes, this means I read Funnygurl town. It's a scary thought).
                                In terms of the Unvotes, Zenith's obviously town, and WV is a hard townread for me at this point so there's no point really worrying there.
                                That leaves Shadow's wagon, and the one non-voter.
                                4 possibilities, imo: Charu, Kappa, Subaru, and Hatred.

                                Hatred's already gone so, really, it's 3.

                                Im missing something here.

                                Zenith and shadow Kitb how is that clean? In what world is that clean? You literly fuck d0 by going to kitb. This is so annoying.

                                Comment

                                Working...