TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #316
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Think my lynch pool for these next 49 minutes will be:

    Kappa, Shadow, and Hateandhatred

    Kappa for what's been mentioned today. His demeanor is a lot more defensive than his previous game. But as I said, it's an unfair comparison since he had information going into his first forum game. This is starting from complete scratch.

    Shadow for this post:

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    I wasn't aware of how badly it made me look until you legit said that. FUCK
    Being self aware of yourself looking bad should not be the way to pardon yourself. With that single quote, you have told us that you're looking at this game trying to not look bad instead of actively looking for wolves.

    ...

    And Hateandhatred for actually humoring the wolf notion that TWGma proposed. I know it could be jokes, but if ya gonna stir the pot, I wanna see what's cooking, y'know?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #317
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wouldn't this be considered also a low hanging fruit though?

      Damn, gottem.
      i don't think so

      no momentum on him right now

      given the lack of leads and action in d0, i think this is a good direction
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #318
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        a wolf, or someone with access to a group chat, doesn't forget when day starts

        we ain't doing this. we just ain't
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • TWGma
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 3

          #319
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          White...Text? Where? The only white text I've seen so far is when Big-T mentioned someone named Rzr?
          Look harder Omar.


          I think Shadow's a miss. Kappa I wouldn't want to lynch today. Zenith I'd vote for over Hatred.
          Charu, FG, WV, and Subaru I don't ever vote for today barring some MAJOR implosion bullshit.
          Originally posted by Charu
          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Why are you fucking pockets again?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          i like tforce more than you

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #320
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by TWGma
            Another thing too, is a lot of players will sometimes use real names instead of usernames.
            Prime examples are Greg (the sun fan), Sven (Hatred), Trevor (myself), and Omar (Shadow God). >=)
            D...Did you just call me Omar?

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • SubaruPoptart
              da kyo~
              • Nov 2015
              • 737

              #321
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              i think zenith is actually a good direction though. check out his iso

              hasn't really done much this game except provide opinions on the low hanging fruits

              zenith
              Wait... can you seriously go in and see peoples' own posts like, on their own? How do you do that?






              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Oh God it's Subaru
              Originally posted by Deamerai
              damnit subaru
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #322
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                OMG YOU DID LMAO

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #323
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  a wolf, or someone with access to a group chat, doesn't forget when day starts

                  we ain't doing this. we just ain't
                  You also assume that Hatred has Discord over was actively checking it.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #324
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Is that what "iso" is?






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • TWGma
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 3

                      #325
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Subaru, go to the TWG Subforum.
                      Find this game, and then click the Replies number. From there, you can see everyone's postcount, and clicking on that gives you all of their posts.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Why are you fucking pockets again?
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      i like tforce more than you

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #326
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        You also assume that Hatred has Discord over was actively checking it.
                        does he not?

                        i assumed that everyone has one nowadays
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • TWGma
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 3

                          #327
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          Is that what "iso" is?
                          Iso stands for "Isolating" AKA reading their posts just on their own without context.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Why are you fucking pockets again?
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          i like tforce more than you

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #328
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                            Is that what "iso" is?
                            ISO is short for "isolation". You can use it to gauge how you feel about certain people.

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #329
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Ninja'd by Force

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #330
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                does he not?

                                i assumed that everyone has one nowadays
                                Seeing as his main method of comms with me outside of games are over Facebook Messenger and his phone is a piece.. if he has one, I'll be shocked.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...