TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #586
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    OH, I haven't talked about you personally!

    Wayward, I think you're not a wolf due to the prods you did. HOWEVER

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Me thinks you definitely have the audacity to scare someone into answering questions and appear as a powerwolf.
    I have been going to the gym :stronk:

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Can you tell me a little more about what you see in Subaru? I see him as a confused town right now, but if you're seeing something that I can't see right now I'm all ears
    You said that his reads list is solid when all he has are town leans and neutrals. The reads list is pretty bad and the fact that he shares pretty much the same opinion of tforce and funny as happy is !_!. He only comes in when you ask something of him and that's about it. He doesn't show any interest in solving the game imo

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #587
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Kappa not happy*

      Comment

      • 123kappa3
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2016
        • 69

        #588
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        last game i prodded poptart to do something I got nowhere. Idk what to do at that point. if hes wolf you can vote him anytime, if hes town it doesnt really matter you arnt getting much from him.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #589
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Who's your top lynches kappa

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #590
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Same with everyone else

            Comment

            • 123kappa3
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2016
              • 69

              #591
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              TWGma, CHaru, shadow


              maybe poptart. In that order.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #592
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Kappa or TForce for me.

                Depending on Kappa flip, TForce again or Shadow_God and Poptart.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #593
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Kappa is the only one for me right now. I'm legit not sure where I want to go tomorrow, so I'm going to cross that bridge when I get there.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #594
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Kappa or TForce for me.

                    Depending on Kappa flip, TForce again or Shadow_God and Poptart.
                    Is it tforce if he flips wolf or town?

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #595
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Is it tforce if he flips wolf or town?
                      Town


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #596
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Kappa is the only one for me right now. I'm legit not sure where I want to go tomorrow, so I'm going to cross that bridge when I get there.
                        Can you explain why you think subaru's reads list is solid

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #597
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          kappa putting my vote on kappa now. I'm going to be driving and I don't know if I'll be able to check the thread before eod

                          Comment

                          • TWGma
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 3

                            #598
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by 123kappa3
                            TWGma, CHaru, shadow


                            maybe poptart. In that order.
                            Why Charu? I don't recall you ever really mentioning him as being a wolf candidate.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Why are you fucking pockets again?
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i like tforce more than you

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #599
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Actually wait fuck why would there be no counterwagon other than funny voting tforce

                              Comment

                              • TWGma
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 3

                                #600
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Same with everyone else
                                Kappa, Charu, Subaru.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                i like tforce more than you

                                Comment

                                Working...