I mean he voted shadow but, it seems lazy. Idk this same thing happened last game the posts i read are low effort and same thing with charu exept charu is way more hlelpful is that its low effort town and this case even worse.
idk actually. shadow looks bad, t force and funny both have some wierd situation going on that makes me think that one both are wolfs, ill look at charu tomorrow and see how much more effort he puts in.
......eeeeehhhhhhhh maybe i should just stay there's 24 min
Oh whoops I must've missed that
Originally posted by 123kappa3
idk actually. shadow looks bad, t force and funny both have some wierd situation going on that makes me think that one both are wolfs, ill look at charu tomorrow and see how much more effort he puts in.
as in d0 you can be lazy and it shoudlnt reflect. Thats what im getting from you guys. is that d0 is meme day.
Well you're half right, I guess.
Originally posted by Svaz
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Originally posted by mellon_collie
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Originally posted by bugkid666
sunfan I fucked up
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Originally posted by DaBackpack
might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun
Comment