TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #541
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Shadow_God, if Kappa is your wolf, who's the second one? I don't see a mention of a second wolf in that list of yours...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #542
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Or rather, I see a lot of town, and one wolf. Where's the suspicion read of someone?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • 123kappa3
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2016
        • 69

        #543
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        we got 1 hour 45 minutes.


        I think TWGma is wolf thats my vote

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #544
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          i think t-force's take on last eod is very wolf like. he doesn't have real suspicions of the shadow wagon aside from "the zenith wagon must be pure, therefore"

          he doesn't have real suspicions; what he has instead are strong (and imo unwarranted town-reads)

          i think it's a hit

          i'll join charu on kappa though if that's the direction he wants to go. i trust him
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #545
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Shadow_God, if Kappa is your wolf, who's the second one? I don't see a mention of a second wolf in that list of yours...
            I honestly don't know at this point in time, Charu. I'm not getting any other gut feelings at present. I think as the game goes on I'll do an updated list and go forward from there.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #546
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              as far as lynches go, shadow is a good one for ~information~ but we can't do that huh

              i'm paranoid what can i say

              charu doesn't nk hateandhatred here though he's really townie to me the more i think about it
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • 123kappa3
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2016
                • 69

                #547
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                lynchin shadow is pointless at this point. imo. I think funny and WV are town charu "could be wolf" and poptart ISNT HERE.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #548
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  yeah poptart's slot is unfortunate due to their inactivity, but even if they're a wolf there's another one around who's been posting
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • 123kappa3
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 69

                    #549
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    what i mean is lynching shadow today is pointless

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #550
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      i think t-force's take on last eod is very wolf like. he doesn't have real suspicions of the shadow wagon aside from "the zenith wagon must be pure, therefore"

                      he doesn't have real suspicions; what he has instead are strong (and imo unwarranted town-reads)

                      i think it's a hit

                      i'll join charu on kappa though if that's the direction he wants to go. i trust him
                      How confident are you with the TWGma read? He's been playing it pretty safe in my opinion if he is a wolf. Also, I kind of suspected TWGma was someone important to Kappa. Kappa said that's his vote, but I don't know...

                      He seemed pretty panicky when TWGma was at L-2.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #551
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        as far as lynches go, shadow is a good one for ~information~ but we can't do that huh

                        i'm paranoid what can i say

                        charu doesn't nk hateandhatred here though he's really townie to me the more i think about it
                        H&H dies by the hand of a newer wolf, I'd say.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #552
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Is that what we're all concluding at this point? or am I mistaken here?

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #553
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Honestly, I haven't really though about the nightkill beyond me tinfoiling about TWGma intentionally calling them wolf, and then killing them to make town believe he wouldn't do that due to "HOT TAKE" if I recall as he phrased it.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #554
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              How confident are you with the TWGma read? He's been playing it pretty safe in my opinion if he is a wolf. Also, I kind of suspected TWGma was someone important to Kappa. Kappa said that's his vote, but I don't know...

                              He seemed pretty panicky when TWGma was at L-2.
                              i'm pretty confident; there's only one explanation i have for his play if he's town
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #555
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                t-force hunts/drills other people when he's town. granted, he does that as a wolf as well, but i can usually see through that bs

                                i think he's struggling
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...