TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #466
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Aight got caught up; brother's on my usual computer again so it's gonna be a bit before I can really do stuff.

    Gonna go on a walk til he's off: Taco Bell run again ;')






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #467
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
      Aight got caught up; brother's on my usual computer again so it's gonna be a bit before I can really do stuff.

      Gonna go on a walk til he's off: Taco Bell run again ;')
      That can't be good for your stomach...

      Once in a blue moon is still kind of stretching it for myself.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • 123kappa3
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2016
        • 69

        #468
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Alright, then ignore my meta read then. That doesn't change that you were quiet during EoD and only posted when prompted.

        As I said in first post this phase, my hunch is that you were frozen and didn't know how to act naturally.
        thats fair. I admit I wasnt helping much. My reasoning was yes I didnt know how to help. The way I play that is just vote shadow. I dont see any reason to frantically try to change votes and then vote someone else. I dont play like that. I will try my best to explain my opinions. But im not just going to start switching votes at the last second.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #469
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          I feel like if both kappa and shadow are wolves then kappa either wouldn't have voted for shadow and left their vote there or would have made a case to switch votes

          I don't believe it's w/w and am more inclined to believe kappa is a wolf over shadow based on that eod and the replies to my prodding

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #470
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Also out of all people why kill hnh

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #471
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              That can't be good for your stomach...

              Once in a blue moon is still kind of stretching it for myself.
              Taco Bell is so good though

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #472
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Hey Subaru when you get back I'd like to know your thoughts on eod

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #473
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  if shadow is wolf then wayward is town due to wagonomics

                  wayward didn't place a vote

                  t-force for eod
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • 123kappa3
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 69

                    #474
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    nothing has happened yet really. I want an explanation from TWGma on why they voted zenith.


                    I also want shadow to come in and make some reads.

                    Comment

                    • 123kappa3
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 69

                      #475
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      I also want poptart to make reads

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #476
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        if shadow is wolf then wayward is town due to wagonomics

                        wayward didn't place a vote

                        t-force for eod
                        So is this a serious vote

                        Comment

                        • 123kappa3
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 69

                          #477
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          So is this a serious vote
                          I hate that this has to be a question.


                          ....

                          Comment

                          • SubaruPoptart
                            da kyo~
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 737

                            #478
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            That can't be good for your stomach...

                            Once in a blue moon is still kind of stretching it for myself.
                            Believe it or not Mountain Dew is worse for my stomach. Can't have a bottle dew or else I'm out of commission for a good amount of time.






                            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Oh God it's Subaru
                            Originally posted by Deamerai
                            damnit subaru
                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                            Comment

                            • SubaruPoptart
                              da kyo~
                              • Nov 2015
                              • 737

                              #479
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Hey Subaru when you get back I'd like to know your thoughts on eod
                              And yep, was plannin on that when I got back now that I know that iso is a thing so gimme a bit






                              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Oh God it's Subaru
                              Originally posted by Deamerai
                              damnit subaru
                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #480
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                So from what I saw on Shadow's iso is that they get kinda "heated" pretty easily, pretty much everyone's suspecting them but aside from that ONE post:

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                I wasn't aware of how badly it made me look until you legit said that. FUCK
                                I don't have any solid read on them. Neutral. They've mostly been defending themself this entire game.

                                As for Charu, there's no way they're not town. They've done pretty much everything this game; jumpin on anything that may give some insight as to what people are, HARD town. They've pretty much indirectly confirmed themself down based on their actions.
                                They do like to gauge peoples' roles based on previous games, however the metareading was mostly in the beginning; they've shifted to using stuff in the game as far as I can tell.

                                As for WV, they've vouched for Kappa, they've jumped on FG/TF a few times, they're pretty much doing what Charu's been doing; tryna push people for info. Definite town-lean on my end. I don't know much about how motives work but that tends to scream town to me.

                                FG/TF I have no idea about either of em. People have gauged their suspicions about them and then stuff kinda stopped as we switched to Shadow and Kappa. Neutral for me for now.

                                I think that's everyone.






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...