TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SubaruPoptart
    da kyo~
    • Nov 2015
    • 737

    #721
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Wait wait wait... How stupid would it be for someone to NOT claim at this point in the game? I already stated that I'm VT, so that rules me out. WV said he was VT so he's out. I don't think Subaru has claimed yet? and Big T and FG have both claimed VT as well. Subaru we need your input ASAP buddy.
    I said a bit ago I was a regular townie, am not Mason. Lemme find it after I order






    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Oh God it's Subaru
    Originally posted by Deamerai
    damnit subaru
    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #722
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
      I said a bit ago I was a regular townie, am not Mason. Lemme find it after I order
      Okay. So this lends value to my "RIP MASON" theory. I can safely set that aside now.

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #723
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Wait wait wait... How stupid would it be for someone to NOT claim at this point in the game?
        I'll answer this question, because I'm a fucking idiot.

        It would be incredibly stupid to not claim right now.

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • SubaruPoptart
          da kyo~
          • Nov 2015
          • 737

          #724
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
          And I'm not a mason, no. I'm a regular Town.
          Here it is. I also forgot how weird ordering at Subway was.






          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Oh God it's Subaru
          Originally posted by Deamerai
          damnit subaru
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #725
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            OKAY! Hold up hold up HOLD THE FUCK UP. We now have three possibilities.

            1. Our Masons are dead.
            2. We have one Mason left and one is dead, and the lone mason doesn't want to claim yet
            3. SOMEHOW both Masons are still alive and for some reason aren't too keen on claiming just yet, so they stated VT to avoid getting night killed this phase

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #726
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              The third option is EXTREMELY unlikely on the grounds that three of the five of us have played their fair share of games and would know that in order to secure a town win our masons would need to identify themselves at this late stage of the game

              The second one is plausible on the grounds that we had a newer player with an experienced player and the experienced player dies, which might leave the newer player frozen and unsure if it's a good idea to claim

              The first one is kinda where I'm at right now tbh. If we're to understand all of what's happened right now then it's possible that both of our masons are dead.

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • SubaruPoptart
                da kyo~
                • Nov 2015
                • 737

                #727
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                I'm walking on back now. Ended up cutting my time a lil too close and it's damn near actual nighttime so I'm gonna check in whenever I can.






                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Oh God it's Subaru
                Originally posted by Deamerai
                damnit subaru
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #728
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  i slept... all day
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #729
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    i slept... all day
                    WELCOME TO MY LIFE! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A WALKER OF THE NIGHT?

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • SubaruPoptart
                      da kyo~
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 737

                      #730
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      WELCOME TO MY LIFE! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A WALKER OF THE NIGHT?
                      That's me right now; with the right music it's the literal best.






                      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Oh God it's Subaru
                      Originally posted by Deamerai
                      damnit subaru
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #731
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        WELCOME TO MY LIFE! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A WALKER OF THE NIGHT?
                        ... bad

                        'cause on mon i gotta wake up at 6

                        i guess i was that tired tho
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #732
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          man it really sucks that our masons are dead...

                          but now it's a normal f5 i guess

                          i'm surprised that subaru's nervous tbh
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #733
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            i'm inclined to not wanna lynch t-force (*SIGH*) 'cause he was the first one to bring up the claiming thing, and he claimed first
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #734
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              wv is less town now that i think that shadow's town

                              subaru's phase rn hasn't been good
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • SubaruPoptart
                                da kyo~
                                • Nov 2015
                                • 737

                                #735
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Also,

                                Subaru (1)- WV

                                so that y'all don't gotta go back through.






                                Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Oh God it's Subaru
                                Originally posted by Deamerai
                                damnit subaru
                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                                Comment

                                Working...