TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #271
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    TWGma secretly wants to lynch you~~~
    It's ok, y'all should want to lynch me tbh
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #272
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      There's a reason why I said what I said but also this looks bad on you dude
      I wasn't aware of how badly it made me look until you legit said that. FUCK

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #273
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        It's ok, y'all should want to lynch me tbh
        Is that so?

        Hateandhatred


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #274
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          I wasn't aware of how badly it made me look until you legit said that. FUCK
          Wait, is this a confession, lmao.

          Shadow, please tell me that wasn't a confession...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • 123kappa3
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2016
            • 69

            #275
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            ShadowGod Im sorry shadow. you just dont look good.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #276
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              For all of you that have played with wolf fg, is she a low effort poster that's mostly utr

              Comment

              • TWGma
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 3

                #277
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Hot take: timing wise, this game sucks to be in for Sven.

                But he hasn't - and won't - rplace out because he finally rolled wolf.




                Oh snap.
                Originally posted by Charu
                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Why are you fucking pockets again?
                Originally posted by Celirra
                i like tforce more than you

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #278
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by 123kappa3
                  ShadowGod Im sorry shadow. you just dont look good.
                  Idk how I feel about this

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #279
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wait, is this a confession, lmao.

                    Shadow, please tell me that wasn't a confession...
                    It wasn't a confession. 100%. I say things first and think about them later.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #280
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      For all of you that have played with wolf fg, is she a low effort poster that's mostly utr
                      I'm going to keep this in mind, going forward

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • SubaruPoptart
                        da kyo~
                        • Nov 2015
                        • 737

                        #281
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Hol up wait who tf's Sven in this?






                        Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Oh God it's Subaru
                        Originally posted by Deamerai
                        damnit subaru
                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #282
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Ok serious post.

                          I'm kinda not sure where to go with any of this, and yes me not being in the thread earlier is really honestly due to me thinking it was starting at 10PM. Hell as soon as we got the roles, I even PM'd sunfan about it, which I didn't get a response from. He's probably not gonna vouch for me since it might interfere, but that's it. So yeah I'm actually glad, this is gonna be much easier for me to be around, just gotta adapt my schedule.

                          As far as reads, I haven't gotten much out of the thread. Everyone's who's voted anyone seem to do so out of the slightest leans, and I dunno how to take that seriously. It's not just in this one game, it's something I've had issues in every D0 ever. At least I know I'm not alone lol.

                          I could probably find a more serious lynch vote, but I'm hard pressed with times so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

                          Will remain on shadowgod, it's worked incredibly well the past few games he's been in!

                          Gudnight folks don't blow it

                          Ps I'm wolfin' hard and I know it
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • SubaruPoptart
                            da kyo~
                            • Nov 2015
                            • 737

                            #283
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Is it TWG?






                            Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Oh God it's Subaru
                            Originally posted by Deamerai
                            damnit subaru
                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #284
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              i'm always a relatively low-effort poster unless i got a strong hunch
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #285
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                                Hol up wait who tf's Sven in this?
                                hnh
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...