TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #241
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Did you not read the op because you're a wolf?????
    tbh i think he's town now for that
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #242
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
      Oh what now this game was actually set to start during the day?!
      Uh...Dude...it was always a 10am server time start

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • TWGma
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 3

        #243
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        Oh what now this game was actually set to start during the day?!
        ... Duh?
        Originally posted by Charu
        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        Why are you fucking pockets again?
        Originally posted by Celirra
        i like tforce more than you

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #244
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Uh...Dude...it was always a 10am server time start
          Looks like you're vote on him worked!

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #245
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Did you not read the op because you're a wolf?????
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Uh...Dude...it was always a 10am server time start
            I did read it! I could have sworn it was starting at 10pm lol, but apparently I can't read.

            Hell I even posted about it in the signup thread, though that's not actual info you guys can use I guess even though it has nothing to do about your reads since that was before the game started.

            Also I gotta go to work in 3 minutes but since I tried to read this thread I'm probably gonna miss my bus and thus will be there for about 25 mins extra
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #246
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Hate

              Found the first wolf
              ...I rather not see votes on someone that has yet to even post.

              Come on, has my game taught you nothing!?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #247
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Wow, I just totally ninja's myself by a full minute.

                Way to go me, I'm an epic gamer.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • SubaruPoptart
                  da kyo~
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 737

                  #248
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Uh...Dude...it was always a 10am server time start
                  To his credit: Initially sun accidentally typed it as "10:00 PM Central Time" but fixed it like 10 minutes later. I was gettin ready for the game last night and then right before it was s'posed to "start" I noticed it was changed to AM so yea.






                  Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Oh God it's Subaru
                  Originally posted by Deamerai
                  damnit subaru
                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #249
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Anyways, here's my one true read.

                    SubaruPoptart is not a wolf, he is in fact, town.

                    You're welcome everyone.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #250
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Anyways, here's my one true read.

                      SubaruPoptart is not a wolf, he is in fact, town.

                      You're welcome everyone.
                      Do you know how he plays or something?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #251
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        votecount
                        fg (1)- twgma
                        twgma (1)- fg
                        Zenith (1)- Charu
                        hate (1)- Zenith
                        unvote- kappa, Shadow, wv
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #252
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                          To his credit: Initially sun accidentally typed it as "10:00 PM Central Time" but fixed it like 10 minutes later. I was gettin ready for the game last night and then right before it was s'posed to "start" I noticed it was changed to AM so yea.
                          Oh! I just kind of went with the Sign Ups rule and ignored the "10:00PM Central Time" knowing it was a typo of some sort.

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #253
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Do you know how he plays or something?
                            Last game that I hosted, I replaced him in and... he was just as confused and not sure how to go about anything as he is now.

                            So, it's a meta "noob" read I guess, dohoho.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #254
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Anyways, here's my one true read.

                              SubaruPoptart is not a wolf, he is in fact, town.

                              You're welcome everyone.
                              Wait nvm I got you

                              Nice slip dude everyone knows the only seer this game is a wolf!

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #255
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Alright the bus passed right in front of my face so I'm gonna read the thread now.
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...