Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1126
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    Votes from post 585 to post 1078
    It is night

    ---
    This wagon is making me believe that the teams have to be LightKnight / FreezinIce or ShadoWolfe / Charu only.

    If It's ShadoWolfe / Charu. It means that every wagon was leading to a town player getting lynched.
    If it's FreezinIce / LightKnight. It means that the previous EoD is really them trying to get away from town.

    Considering the state of this game, I tend to believe that the wolves are having a good day.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1127
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Before I read anything (I just woke up).

      One, surprised I'm not dead myself.

      Two, Surprised they killed DFR considering we have one person in this game that would probably keep going to him and I'm SUPER GLAD the wolves killed them because Haku is/was wrong.

      Three, it's Freezin/lightknight, final answer.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #1128
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        I have this browser open on my phone while at work so that I can pop in and check whats going on instead of typing in the address every time I open my phone, so it appears like Im always viewing the thread. Also I'm typing on a touch pad so my posts will have to be a little shorter than the multi-quote posts you guys have been forming....least till after work.


        Right now I dont really feel great about Haku or Shadow based off the dialogue I see unfolding. Someone is saying something honest in their analysis while the other is using whats going on to direct suspicipns....and I find it strange that I'm being "scum read" hard by shadow as possibly teaming up with freezin. I have this crazy ifea that perhaps Haku and Shado are collab'ing here by playing opposites in the chat. I suppose this could be assumed about anyone being paired up though.

        I strongly get the feeling that someone is purposely detached from what theyre going back and forth about in order to observe/keep low for the first half of the phase. I'd find it strange if both haku and shadow were wolves posting at once.

        That leaves me wanting to look more at the thread at Charu/Haku, and Freezin/Shado or Shado/Charu....I continue to be the object of suspicion in a lot of people's posts...and its weaving a dark web over everyone, because we're dangerously close to the wolves closing in, yet Im still alive this long but not being hard pressed for lynch...and the same people who talk about me being scum read-able are the same ones who claim to be confused about why DFR would be chosen over Haku or someone. This is all I can come up with atm without pulling up quotes, but I want to bring this up so everyone can take a look at the oddities I'm finding in these posting patterns.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1129
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Nice meme Charu. Now go read and try again.

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Votes from post 5 to post 581
          It is night

          ---
          That one is arguably not really useful.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1130
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            I have this browser open on my phone while at work so that I can pop in and check whats going on instead of typing in the address every time I open my phone, so it appears like Im always viewing the thread. Also I'm typing on a touch pad so my posts will have to be a little shorter than the multi-quote posts you guys have been forming....least till after work.


            Right now I dont really feel great about Haku or Shadow based off the dialogue I see unfolding. Someone is saying something honest in their analysis while the other is using whats going on to direct suspicipns....and I find it strange that I'm being "scum read" hard by shadow as possibly teaming up with freezin. I have this crazy ifea that perhaps Haku and Shado are collab'ing here by playing opposites in the chat. I suppose this could be assumed about anyone being paired up though.

            I strongly get the feeling that someone is purposely detached from what theyre going back and forth about in order to observe/keep low for the first half of the phase. I'd find it strange if both haku and shadow were wolves posting at once.

            That leaves me wanting to look more at the thread at Charu/Haku, and Freezin/Shado or Shado/Charu....I continue to be the object of suspicion in a lot of people's posts...and its weaving a dark web over everyone, because we're dangerously close to the wolves closing in, yet Im still alive this long but not being hard pressed for lynch...and the same people who talk about me being scum read-able are the same ones who claim to be confused about why DFR would be chosen over Haku or someone. This is all I can come up with atm without pulling up quotes, but I want to bring this up so everyone can take a look at the oddities I'm finding in these posting patterns.
            Based on how this game unfolded so far FreezinIce/ShadoWolfe and Haku/Charu are very unlikely.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1131
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              @ FreezinIce / LightKnight

              Try to explain your EoD actions from last phase.

              @ ShadoWolfe / Charu

              Try to explain why Eva was top town.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1132
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Preeeeetty sure the safest lynch and guaranteed wolf is light, just by the way.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1133
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  @ FreezinIce / LightKnight

                  Try to explain your EoD actions from last phase.

                  @ ShadoWolfe / Charu

                  Try to explain why Eva was top town.
                  Her posts and the emotions she displayed during getting pressed by multiple players at some point in the game.

                  I can't explain how emotion reading works in text setting, that's something you have to pick up on your self. But trust me when I say if you read her posts by pure emotion, it's genuine as all hell.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1134
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Preeeeetty sure the safest lynch and guaranteed wolf is light, just by the way.
                    Well, in that world, you need to explain who's the partner and what LightKnight has been trying to do all along.

                    If it's FreezinIce, they're like targeting each others at some points and LightKnight do mention a few times that "once he flips town", we should look into "FreezinIce".

                    That's pretty confusing to me because I don't expect LightKnight to go that route at all.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1135
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      It's a bus/distancing strat.

                      Keep throwing shade at him, even if it's nonsensical thoughts that come out of nowhere.

                      Like the part where light was "testing the waters" with Freezin previous phase, lmao.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1136
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        I don't see any serious attempts by LightKnight to "hide a play". I just feel like I'm seeing him spew reads as the game progress from a distant place if that makes sense.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1137
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          I'd personally bet the game on Shado / Charu atm.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1138
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'd personally bet the game on Shado / Charu atm.


                            are you serious


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1139
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              are you serious
                              Very serious fam.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #1140
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Work is pretty busy today so I dont think I'll have a chance to write a formal post until I get home around 7:30...however my dad has been filled with watching Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan at work and it has got me amped up for this day phase. Everything feels like its coming to a climax, I hope it will last >=D.

                                Comment

                                Working...