Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #1336
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    I feel like my brain is being pressed against a juicer and squeezed like an orange tbh

    I'm on the verge of eenie meenie miney moe-ing between them and then bashing my face with a tire iron afterwards





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1337
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      In my world, it's Freezin/Light

      There can't be any other way.

      If Haku is in either, then fuck him, as I've said.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #1338
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        I'm convinced it's between Charu and Haku, or Shado and Charu. Haku and Shado seems intensely unlikely at this point. Freezin is still town to me off of the past few pages.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1339
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          But I don't believe that to be the case.

          BECAUSE FREEZIN AND SHADOW VOTED EACH OTHER

          UUUUUUUUUUUGH, WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO CONVEY!?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1340
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Iono is town shado and lightknight really that unlikely?
            wait what does this mean? explain this to me because it looks like a slip

            are you saying shado+lightknight =wolfteam?
            because you added a word before shado if so





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1341
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Don't even know what to do tbh.

              These intractions are fucked.

              I know mechanics say shado should be a wolf but why flip flop tho
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1342
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                I'm convinced it's between Charu and Haku, or Shado and Charu. Haku and Shado seems intensely unlikely at this point. Freezin is still town to me off of the past few pages.
                You know what, fuck it, vote me then, and see what happens. Fucking do it.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1343
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  I dare you


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #1344
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Dayum Char Char why u gotta make me wanna take a stance back...

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1345
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      DO IT


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1346
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        wait what does this mean? explain this to me because it looks like a slip

                        are you saying shado+lightknight =wolfteam?
                        because you added a word before shado if so
                        Town shado and town lightknight

                        Asking again because it got shot down
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1347
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Town shado and town lightknight

                          Asking again because it got shot down
                          Not even possible dude.

                          Stop it, it's never correct unless wolves are not paying attention for TEN FRICKEN MINUTES


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #1348
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Gonna vote FreezinIce
                            Charu is more likely to fool me as wolf than Haku, and he's getting uncomfortably aggressive with lightknight

                            If this ends game gg but I'm fucking done rip





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1349
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              But I don't believe that to be the case.

                              BECAUSE FREEZIN AND SHADOW VOTED EACH OTHER

                              UUUUUUUUUUUGH, WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO CONVEY!?
                              Because all it would take is wolves not voting and taking the sure thing if this is tvt
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1350
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Votes from post 1084 to post 1349
                                Night in 0:18:35

                                ---

                                :00 good :01 bad

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...