Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1201
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Ok I get it shado your yelling louder than me.

    Doesn't make it right

    Your read on me calling you out you is what's propping up your scumread on me for 2 going on 3 days. Literally all of your arguements are predicated on that with the exception of your theory of me and lightknight coordinating votes which I've already gave my opinion on.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1202
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      If you guys think wanna lynch me day 1 and kill me off early two games in a row Im all down for this idgaf
      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Lightknight is a follower of the way of yolo

      An acolyte if you will
      I have a big problem with this logic from a town's perspective.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #1203
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Your telling me to pick apart his arguements but alot of his points are just opinions.

        I was suprising haku didn't get killed because letting a confirmed town into lylo is godawful. I certainly wasn't town reading DFR so leaving him alive would make the most sense from a perspective of net gain for wolves.

        His point about not killing DFR is just wifom.

        You also ignored that DFR got off me and into lightknight which saved my life and put indheart in danger. Not that I buy much into your coordinating vote theory because ffr forums were lagging like a bitch, to the point where I thought I had died and didn't even see the last few votes which kept me alive. If ffr forums were not spazzing I'm sure indheart would have saw the votes and had time to self pres onto another wagon.

        That's my take on events. Nothing is definitive, you have to choose what to believe as town. As much as I'd like to find a flaw in his logic the fact that he's not using logic to argue against me prevents that. It's his take on events vs mine. Mine is simpler and more plausible than his conspiracy theory so I believe that gives me the edge
        Yes, some of my arguments are me inferring events based on knowing you're a wolf. As for DFR, he explicitly said he was voting from Freezin/Lightknight and that's that so stop "muddying the waters"

        Either way, you're right that that's WIFOM because you could've killed DFR for any other reason. Nice cherrypicking of my arguments though, I don't see you touching the ones based on fact.

        For instance, can you explain why lightknight didn't self pres to save himself when it came down to you/him? Can you explain why you jumped off lightknight as soon as another wagon presented itself? Can you explain why you hard defended him and then said he was one of your likely lynchpicks? Can you explain why you were able to get a quote from Egregious miscalculations and not able to fetch my own quotes that you found "scummy", even after you got home? Can you explain why you flipflopped your read on me until we reached F5 and you had no choice but to vote me?

        No? Maybe 'cause those are all objective contradictions that expose you





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1204
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Ok I get it shado your yelling louder than me.

          Doesn't make it right

          Your read on me calling you out you is what's propping up your scumread on me for 2 going on 3 days. Literally all of your arguements are predicated on that with the exception of your theory of me and lightknight coordinating votes which I've already gave my opinion on.
          Talk about hyperbole... "literally all" ughhhh you literally don't even try reading my posts, do you?
          I'm done with this shit
          gonna make a smoothie to cool down a bit
          Haku you want me to answer any lingering doubts then tell me now because I'll probably legit shoot myself irl if you do one of those last minute suicide squad tactics





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1205
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            legit shoot myself irl if you do one of those last minute suicide squad tactics
            I'm still rereading, don't mind me for now.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #1206
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              It's like lightknight isn't even bothering to hide his wolfiness lol he's just sitting there viewing thread waiting to hammer me





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1207
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I'm still rereading, don't mind me for now.
                kk brb smoothie





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1208
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  I already explained all those points with the exception of one which I'll explain now

                  I found your quote after i got home. look at my iso.

                  Its your quote followed by "felt fake"

                  It's easy to find any quote when I remember exactly what I'm looking for and can search for it under my name.

                  Everything else has been answered already. Your just not Turing hard enough to find and I'm at work so not going to do the work for you.

                  I'll be off in like 2 hrs
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #1209
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    I'm home writing up some thoughts.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1210
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      I've read your ISO fully and went through it partially at various stages of game.
                      You say you "found my quote when you got home", but I explicitly mentioned that quote as the only instance of it after you shaded me with "repeatedly chided people", then asked you to get quotes which you said you'd do. You then went home and brought back the same quote I mentioned and nothing else.
                      "everything else has been answered already" is also a lie. You made one post quoting all my arguments and used it to insult me and tell me I'm tunneling. That's it.

                      Plus you can't honestly believe I'm not "turing" hard enough to find them if you think I'm a wolf. If you legit thought I was wolf you'd think I'm blatantly lying about you, not just "not searching hars enough to find them".
                      Even the way you've talked to me through the game has indicated you knew you were talking to town





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1211
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        I'm home writing up some thoughts.
                        Oh nice this should be good





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1212
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Votes from post 1084 to post 1211
                          Night in 3:42:57

                          ---
                          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                          • 1 -- ShadoWolfe -- FreezinIce (21)
                          • 1 -- FreezinIce -- ShadoWolfe (27)
                          • 5 -- not voting -- Charu (21), Hakulyte (51), Lightknight924 (8)
                          Last edited by AragakiAyase; 03-23-2017, 06:18 PM.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1213
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            K sorry town

                            I'll try when I get home but not going to hold my breath. I'm tired of responding to all of Shado's tiny nitpicks.

                            This is why I didn't even want to argue with you. It's fruitless because obviously nothing I dig up will be good enough. I'll probably make another big post responding to Shado's most blatant mudslinging but literally I remember answering this points

                            Also fuck you for making fun of me for typing on dumb ass phone. Fall in a ditch bro
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1214
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              It's obvious at this point he wants it more than me but I will seriously try to effort when I'm off work

                              So try to hold out till then before making a decision
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1215
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Also fuck you for making fun of me for typing on dumb ass phone. Fall in a ditch bro
                                Probably the only genuine thing you've written all phase. I wrote that post from my phone while making a smoothie so whatever dude





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...