Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #931
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    also what's with the greg thing. why is he being mentioned a lot. why is he on an alt. what the fuck happened.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #932
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      i'd vote light because he's awfully wishywashy and his defenses have been kinda backlashy and omgusy.
      ...Willing to let Freezin live another day after thinking about it. The little I know of light's meta is he acts like this somewhat as town (from previous game), but if he flips town, I want to see no more complaints about Freezin and he should 99.9% die tomorrow.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #933
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        also what's with the greg thing. why is he being mentioned a lot. why is he on an alt. what the fuck happened.
        I broke the fabric of space and time.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #934
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          I broke the fabric of space and time.
          could you elaborate i don't have time to read that game right now lmao pleaseeee

          also that's knight's meta? what's the sample of this meta?

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #935
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            sample size that is. also i'm refreshing this page now as i'm about half way so feel free to interact with me

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #936
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              well that was heated. i'm on like page 20 now it's taking me longer than expected. if i had to vote now it would be light/freezin, freezin's d0 is kinda messy with some flip flops on haku. i get that reads change but not like that i don't think so. it seemed so sudden. also idk why you made that reference post to egregious miscalculations. though i enjoyed that game

              i'd vote light because he's awfully wishywashy and his defenses have been kinda backlashy and omgusy.

              definitely subject to change but that's where i am now
              Vote Freezin please!


              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              also what's with the greg thing. why is he being mentioned a lot. why is he on an alt. what the fuck happened.
              The alt is a long story bout last game that you should get from last game's postgame thread, but Freezin is mentioning him here because Sunfan was a wolf who got in a big thundershit with Freezin last game, so Freezin thought he could shade me calling him out by referencing sunfan's wolftunnel on him last game





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #937
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                OH KNIGHT IS NAKAH?

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #938
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Votes from post 585 to post 937
                  Night in 0:59:42

                  ---

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #939
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                    could you elaborate i don't have time to read that game right now lmao pleaseeee

                    also that's knight's meta? what's the sample of this meta?
                    Pretty much in a desperate point where town was absolutely fucked, I randomly went back on the subforum, saw names of who's viewing, went to their profile, and saw them looking at single quoted posts.

                    I then proceeded to screenshot what I saw and asked the host if it was okay. He gave me the green light so...

                    ...I blasted the wolves with very incriminating evidence. No one won though, no one felt good about it.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #940
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      The alt is a long story bout last game that you should get from last game's postgame thread
                      We have an hour /s

                      I'll read through that during the night phase I guess, seems like it'll be worth it. I understand how he was relating it to you or something. Will probably vote freezin at this rate unless he comes back cool headed and says some revolutionary shit.

                      @charu, @haku: top scum right now, go.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #941
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Pretty much in a desperate point where town was absolutely fucked, I randomly went back on the subforum, saw names of who's viewing, went to their profile, and saw them looking at single quoted posts.

                        I then proceeded to screenshot what I saw and asked the host if it was okay. He gave me the green light so...

                        ...I blasted the wolves with very incriminating evidence. No one won though, no one felt good about it.
                        HOLY SHIT BAHAHAHAHA

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #942
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          could you elaborate i don't have time to read that game right now lmao pleaseeee

                          also that's knight's meta? what's the sample of this meta?
                          Very quiet, says random stuff I feel, doesn't explain his votes clearly.

                          ...Pretty much it.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #943
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            ...Willing to let Freezin live another day after thinking about it. The little I know of light's meta is he acts like this somewhat as town (from previous game), but if he flips town, I want to see no more complaints about Freezin and he should 99.9% die tomorrow.
                            I have this the other way around.
                            Freezin is likeliest wolf and he already survived last phase by promising to post better this phase. inD is his likeliest partner, but lightknight is objectively scummier than inD imo.
                            We lynch Freezin, and pick from lightknight/inD tomorrow based on his flip





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #944
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Very quiet, says random stuff I feel, doesn't explain his votes clearly.

                              ...Pretty much it.
                              If it's nakah, i still remember how he plays from ltwg, but i don't think he gets a pass for now. if the sample size is small and idk how i trust ltwg meta to here.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #945
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                We have an hour /s

                                I'll read through that during the night phase I guess, seems like it'll be worth it. I understand how he was relating it to you or something. Will probably vote freezin at this rate unless he comes back cool headed and says some revolutionary shit.

                                @charu, @haku: top scum right now, go.
                                Freezin/Light -----> inDheart (if Freezin AND OR LIGHT is green)


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...