Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
wat.
still going to solve between indheart/lightknight but picking between them atm is hard========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
no you answered it, my bad, ind <3
Why are you here?
Comment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Votes from post 585 to post 1059
Night in 0:02:16
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 2 -- Lightknight924 -- Charu (104), Hakulyte (77)
- 2 -- FreezinIce -- ShadoWolfe (46), danceflashrevo (31)
- 1 -- inDheart -- Lightknight924 (18)
- 1 -- ShadoWolfe -- FreezinIce (88)
- 1 -- unvote -- inDheart (77)
:00 good :01 bad
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
I don't mean to ignore you DFR about earlier, I just wasnt ready for analysisComment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
VC please?
Originally posted by HakulyteI followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.Originally posted by XelNya" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."Originally posted by YoshL"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."Originally posted by mellon_collie"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
what the actual fuck
also haku have you reread my slot since i've been active in it at all or are you holding on to your read on eva?
Why are you here?
Comment

Comment