Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1306
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    What I want to hear more about is why Charu felt a desire to stack a second vote on InDheart so early in the game. Also interesting to not is how shado decided to change is vote almost in response.....ARE THEY WORKING TOGETHER? Me thinks this is less likely and that everyone is simply testing the waters....but still CHARU, IT'S MIGHTY EARLY TO BE STACKING THEM VOTES m'LAD
    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    WH-HOA THERE freezinice thats a premature vote if I ever did see one. For someone who just jumped into the fray of the battlefied, you sure seem ready to go gunz-a-blazin', n' I'm not so sure if I can read this notion as a mighty fine move,

    OR A MARK OF WOLF SORCERY.



    I'm not feeling strong about Charu being red at this moment. He's playing that "idc if you kill me I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE" tactic that I've played in the past on D0 when I was town.


    Also we aint go no stuffs out of botchi yet. where he at yo?
    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    Only wolves make threats like that.
    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    Unless this man just wants to kill the inactives for the sake of activity...I don't think botchi's earned a kick out the door quite yet. A wolf might wanna pick off the inactives as an easy target, however >=D
    Originally posted by Lightknight924
    That's a powerful action you just took there by posting that statement, but "loosey goosey" is all you have as reasoning to back up your vote? Why didn't you provide more depth in to why loosey goosey is setting off your red alarm?
    Man, it's like his vigor is suddenly gone and his stances turn into nothing since the first phase.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1307
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Lightknight924
      You're obsessed with using me to bait the wolves? Or are you trying to lay some sort of ground for the humans to get confused over?
      I'm trying to get everyone to lay concrete reads on you down because I think you're pretty much lock wolf here and someone has to be bussing

      But since I'm so wrong and you're town, can you go ahead and answer my question to you about explaining your EoD? It's in the longer post quoting you and Freezin's progression.
      Why didn't you self pres on Freezin? Like, it was 3/2, AA posts the VC, then you get off Freezin to put yourself in KitB. Why?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1308
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        I'm going to put a vote on freezinice for the nonce, because he was going hard before after haku and has suddenly ceased, and because I'm not solid on voting for inD yet, because his posting style still reads town to me based off his quick posts that seem inquisitive and earnest.
        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        This is why I'm pissed nobody is bothering to critically think or look outside the box.

        "OMG freezin voted haku and unvoted oh noes WHAT COULD IT MEAN"

        discounting the fact I've explained it like 3 times...

        Then you plop a vote on me and pce out like you did something.

        Get back in here and fight me nerd unless you want to die
        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        Alright, this is good. I was testing the waters to see what it would upset. Since I didnt gather any real gut feelings off of anyone's posts today, and after reading about the vigi and celirra getting off'd in one night, I wanted to throw a vote down without much explanation and stir the pot a bit. I think you sound pretty reasonable, as in I would have the same reaction if I were called out like that.
        Nice fuckin' meme dude.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1309
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          EoD - 43 minutes btw





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #1310
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Hmmm that's interesting. You assume I would just say that I want to see what unfolds without thinking to myself how it would sound like a spider weaving a web. Thats some weird shit to me mannn. Im looking for the ones who arent saying or taking things literal, because thats where the wolves are most likely.

            If I were really a wolf I'd be doing what shado has been doing by posting earnestly and trying to establish humanity all throughout the day. I wanted to sit back and let myself be the flame to the fire to see who would jump in that take it and dance with it. I'm seeing shadow doing this hardcore by playing guy between the lines. I feel like his allegiance can change like the wind by how this day phase is going.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1311
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              Hmmm that's interesting. You assume I would just say that I want to see what unfolds without thinking to myself how it would sound like a spider weaving a web. Thats some weird shit to me mannn. Im looking for the ones who arent saying or taking things literal, because thats where the wolves are most likely.

              If I were really a wolf I'd be doing what shado has been doing by posting earnestly and trying to establish humanity all throughout the day. I wanted to sit back and let myself be the flame to the fire to see who would jump in that take it and dance with it. I'm seeing shadow doing this hardcore by playing guy between the lines. I feel like his allegiance can change like the wind by how this day phase is going.
              . . .

              . . .

              . . .



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1312
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                Hmmm that's interesting. You assume I would just say that I want to see what unfolds without thinking to myself how it would sound like a spider weaving a web. Thats some weird shit to me mannn. Im looking for the ones who arent saying or taking things literal, because thats where the wolves are most likely.

                If I were really a wolf I'd be doing what shado has been doing by posting earnestly and trying to establish humanity all throughout the day. I wanted to sit back and let myself be the flame to the fire to see who would jump in that take it and dance with it. I'm seeing shadow doing this hardcore by playing guy between the lines. I feel like his allegiance can change like the wind by how this day phase is going.
                tfw your scumreads both vote you in mylo
                explain to me how my allegiance can change like the wind based on this day phase? 'cause I'm pretty sure I called you and Freezin out at the start of the day and have held pretty steadfast even after considering Haku and Charu





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1313
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Freezin, let me just on behalf of your partner. I'm terribly sorry


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1314
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Why would LightKnight kinda scum read me, but go into my Shado / Charu world anyway.

                    smh

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #1315
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Votes from post 1084 to post 1314
                      Night in 0:38:04

                      ---

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1316
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        If you're town LightKnight, I just don't even understand how we're supposed to approach you.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #1317
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          this is ridiculous tbh

                          He just outted himself as 100% wolf knowing I think him/freezin are W/W and knowing this can only make them look worse
                          every paranoid bone in my body is screaming





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1318
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Alright fam, listen up.

                            Preeeetty sure I know what's going to happen now.

                            We're gonna lynch light here, ya? Night happens, I'm probably gonna die, ya?

                            So Haku, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF MERCY, DO SOMETHING INCREDIBLE AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOGIC YOUR WAY INTO A CONCLUSION AND NOT USE THE "ASSUMPTION" GAMEPLAY.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1319
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              However, if you're a wolf, then fuck you and you get no praise from me when postgame happens.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #1320
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                You think so though...I've come this far alive. How do you like the chances of seeing my cardflip as town, and realizing I'm not at all on the same level as you guys when it comes to playing strategy.

                                I don't even have any clue what these acronyms mean that are being dropped. Like tvt, or omgus, and I think I understand buss'ing as bandwagoning votes, but otherwise I'm just speaking out of gut instinct when I read through this thread.

                                Comment

                                Working...