Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #946
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Did inDheart say something about missing EoD ?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #947
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Did inDheart say something about missing EoD ?
      Origami birds.

      He said he'd make it back before EoD occurs though (So within the hour)


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #948
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Okay I feel pretty confident in my reads but I'll keep reading. Reminder, Freezin is at L-1.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #949
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Hey DFR, how does it feel getting put in a squeaky clean slot?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #950
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            freezin at 3 wut

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #951
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              I feel like inDheart has been pushing himself to meet expectations with his own play.

              That makes me worried.

              I still feel like FreezinIce/ShadoWolfe is a sad TvT.

              LightKnight, I hope you post a little more before this phase ends.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #952
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Origami birds.

                He said he'd make it back before EoD occurs though (So within the hour)
                yee

                teaching those was HARD tho

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #953
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Hey DFR, how does it feel getting put in a squeaky clean slot?
                  A little too hygienic

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #954
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I feel like inDheart has been pushing himself to meet expectations with his own play.

                    That makes me worried.

                    I still feel like FreezinIce/ShadoWolfe is a sad TvT.

                    LightKnight, I hope you post a little more before this phase ends.
                    haku did i miss you saying your top scum or did you miss me asking it

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #955
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      That would be inDheart today.

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #956
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        That would be inDheart today.
                        and how confident are you on the shado/freezin tvt?

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #957
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          shado when have you played with botchi?

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #958
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            and how confident are you on the shado/freezin tvt?
                            Pretty high.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #959
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              freezin at 3 wut


                              Well the dude is deflecting Shadow's questions pretty hard. It's not doing him any favors, and I don't blame him.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #960
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                I'm starting to feel like LightKnight is just sitting by and doing nothing since a while now.

                                Comment

                                Working...