Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1186
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Not gonna try defending your "reasons why Shado's a wolf"?

    you/charu only seemed slightly likely considering the possiblity of a blindreper treatment happening, but I don't think Charu's a wolf and lightknight kind of gave it away when he wouldn't self pres to kill you, and you gave it away when you got off him as soon as the inD wagon presented itself.
    I just literally can't believe it isn't this obvious to everyone else
    If you read my progression you'd see I got cold feet on lightknight the same way charu got cold feet on me.

    Ofc id switch wagons once an opportunity presented itself

    But your just cherry picking what suits your argument. Not suprising since you're a wolf
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1187
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      At this point im just content to let people read both our cases, answer any questions they have and let them decide. There's literally no point in me answering you anymore
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1188
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Alright, let me tackle your multi-quoted post about everyone, Haku, lets do this.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        The early game of ShadoWolfe / Charu has been fairly daring with Charu's "hunger" posts and ShadoWolfe potentially feeling uncomfortable with Charu's play.

        There's a small team dynamic element here as well; the early double down.
        Uh yeah, hey, let me just say that's called Shadowolfe being annoyed by all the d0 antics. I was suspecting him too right here during this time, however, I believe he really was just annoyed and wanted the game to not be that considering it's a turbo.

        Plus, the little clash between freezin and him made me nod at his intentions.

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I haven't seen ShadoWolfe / Charu doing a lot of game exploration early game. I've seen them mostly react to what was happening in a rather safe way. That makes me worried about them.
        How is Shadow going at Freezin's throat CONSISTANTLY EACH FUCKING DAY "safe" in your world? The argument could sort of apply to me, but if you recall, I didn't like Cel suddenly first phase and expressed my desire of lynching him. I don't think that was a "safe" out for me if I were a wolf. Unless you see it differently? (Which of course you do, you're Hakulyte)

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        These two posts are making me pretty worried together. Please explain.
        It makes me come to the conclusion "you're stressing me out as your wolf partner".
        Uh, no, if you read WHY HE POSTED THAT he clearly states that HE THOUGHT I WAS THE VIGI. I was confused too, so unless me and him went "Oh wow, lets go and fake about you being the vigi and you being confused, Charu." Then okay buddy

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        This sounds like a fake case. You can't really get much out of it.
        Hey, wow, check it out, if you read further into the phase where mellon asks me why I see him suspicious, I EXPLAIN MY REASON THERE. WOoooooooow

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        This post is special because me and Celirra asked ShadoWolfe about why he had Eva as a town read and he couldn't really explain himself much. He was just like "more towny than not".
        It's called an emotion read. Something I surprise you seem lacking in.

        ...


        There, is that what you wanted me to do, Haku?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1189
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Yeah, that's a good answer Charu.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1190
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Real talk this is the part of twg I hate the most

            When I've nailed a wolf and having to deal with the incessant whining and backlash I get.

            I made the mistake of easing off sunfan last game when he word vomited me mixed with AtE. Not making the fame mistake. Your done and if town can read theyll hang you.

            Better muddy the waters more bro
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #1191
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Literally quoting the entire context so no one can accuse me of cherrypicking

              THIS IS THEIR PROGRESSION ON EACH OTHER (also bear in mind that DFR was also scumreading both lightknight and Freezin, while Haku's a wildcard kill) (also bear in mind that Freezin said some fake ass line about being surprised Haku didn't flip at the start of the phase and still hasn't explained it when I asked him about it)
              :
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              Freezin is looking alright atm DFR whats going on man, sorry Im reading through old pages and I missed a few posts.
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              And suddenly InDheart appears to be viewing the thread somewhere within the time of me posting this.




              I'd be going after Charu before mellon if I were a wolf. Or Haku. What was the incentive of killing mellon? Did the wolves get the vigi with a shot in the dark? I'm tryna say I feel like I'm being set up by inD here guys.
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              im aware that indheart pocketed me for a while with him adding me to his towncore but im trying to escape.

              haku whats your thoughts on indheart atm?
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              actually that question is @ everyone looking for outside takes on this to judge against what im seeing from him
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              what im seeing: started p bad, slowly trending upward via his analysis
              Originally posted by inDheart
              that's a funny first line
              ^context for next line
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              imagine yourself trapped inside a giant pocket.
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              its looking like ill have to self pres onto lightknight but if i was doing % it would be 60/40 lightknight/indheart

              im worried im getting played by indheart and also that im missing something because i cant remember what haku is seeing from indheart thats wolfy
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              I am not afraid of dieing, anytime will do. I don't mind.


              Why should I be afraid of dieing? We've all got to go sometime.
              Originally posted by FreezinIce


              screenshot from one of my games on ffya when i was still fairly new. the similarities are haunting

              not feeling good about a lightknight hit atm
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              I want to keep my vote on freezin, despite what I said about InD, I still hold belief that inD is probably human in my gut, so that's all I can go for.
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              wat.

              still going to solve between indheart/lightknight but picking between them atm is hard
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Votes from post 585 to post 1047
              Night in 0:04:35

              ---

              :00 good :01 bad
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              InDheart This is off of gut feeling.
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Votes from post 585 to post 1059
              Night in 0:02:16

              ---

              :00 good :01 bad
              Originally posted by Lightknight924
              I know I'm human so final thoughts are, if it comes down to me, its between freezin and inDheart
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              lightknight

              ffr forums vomiting all over me
              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Votes from post 585 to post 1068
              Night in 0:01:08

              ---

              :00 good :01 bad
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              oh nice indheart is a thing

              indheart
              Those last few posts tell it all
              lightknight sees he's 3/2 on Freezin, moves his vote even though he'd need to selfpres, Freezin gets on lightknight, realizes he has a safe alt wagon, and they both get on inD





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1192
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                @Haku you were surprised you didn't die, right? Tell me who's more likely to kill you, me/charu or Freezin/inD?

                You're a wildcard with crazy reads and we'd already been disagreeing on reads
                DFR was agreeing with a lightknight/freezin world

                IF WOLFTEAM WAS ME/CHARU THERE'S NO WAY WE KILL DFR POINTLESSLY WHEN WE'D BOTH BEEN READING HIM TOWN AND HE WAS READING FREEZIN/LIGHT WOLF

                ^^^^^^^^^^^

                it makes no sense

                now re-read Freezin's post about "being surprised the wolves didn't kill Haku" again and tell me it isn't fake

                kk gonna address your other questions now but please be reasonable!





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1193
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Alright, well it's clear this actual "thunderdome" is between you two.

                  Shadow's already done a lot of the footwork, Freezin. I want to see you tear apart his posts, word from word, and present them to the best of your ability to the thread.

                  If you see something that's super contradictory or something that can break Shadow's stance on you, then maybe I'll think between the two of you.

                  Because as is, Freezin, when the time comes, I'm putting the vote on you, win or lose. I believe Shadow to be the town person here. He's interacted with me in both accusatory and friendly matter (Recall him constantly changing his mind about me).

                  I want you to break that world for me, because I've already read through Shadow's post. All of his points to me seem to be under a town banner. Show me that it's not, and I'll give my thoughts for this EoD.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1194
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    I'm currently doing that reread where I assume Charu / Shado is town.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1195
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Real talk this is the part of twg I hate the most

                      When I've nailed a wolf and having to deal with the incessant whining and backlash I get.

                      I made the mistake of easing off sunfan last game when he word vomited me mixed with AtE. Not making the fame mistake. Your done and if town can read theyll hang you.

                      Better muddy the waters more bro
                      nice. great job "nailing a wolf", ScumminIce. literally that feeling has been mutual since yesterday, but guess who chose to avoid the thunderdome? you. I can see why, now. One less person scumreading you to worry about (DFR)
                      Great job dude, 10/10 would tear my hair out about again

                      seems like the only reasons you can say you're "scumreading me" is "sunfan did this last game" and "gut". the other reasons have all been shat on and you don't even bother defending them
                      ironic, talking about "word vomit"
                      ironic, talking about "muddy the waters"

                      you're not even trying

                      I'M LITERALLY CHALLENGING YOU TO GO FIND WHY YOU THINK I'M WOLFY
                      all you're doing is sitting there waiting for Haku to vote
                      fucking A I wish we literally had anyone else to decide because my caring is reaching its breaking point, I just HATE losing and hate getting swept even more





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1196
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I'm currently doing that reread where I assume Charu / Shado is town.
                        See, this is probably why you're reasons are loony toon tier

                        Don't read the thread "assuming" player x/y are "town/wolf/pr"

                        That's not thinking logically, that's just playing with a bias of assumption of. "Oh, well since this person did this because I'm assuming they're town, then it must be right!"

                        No dude, is this how you've always played? Seriously consider changing how you play then, please.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1197
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          See, this is probably why you're reasons are loony toon tier

                          Don't read the thread "assuming" player x/y are "town/wolf/pr"

                          That's not thinking logically, that's just playing with a bias of assumption of. "Oh, well since this person did this because I'm assuming they're town, then it must be right!"

                          No dude, is this how you've always played? Seriously consider changing how you play then, please.
                          PS

                          You know that game Freezin brought? The one where I hard cleared neeee due to me mistaken a mechanical error?

                          That's what "assuming player x is town" does, Haku.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1198
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Or, in your case.

                            That's what "assuming player x is wolf."


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1199
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              @Haku you were surprised you didn't die, right? Tell me who's more likely to kill you, me/charu or Freezin/inD?

                              You're a wildcard with crazy reads and we'd already been disagreeing on reads
                              DFR was agreeing with a lightknight/freezin world

                              IF WOLFTEAM WAS ME/CHARU THERE'S NO WAY WE KILL DFR POINTLESSLY WHEN WE'D BOTH BEEN READING HIM TOWN AND HE WAS READING FREEZIN/LIGHT WOLF

                              ^^^^^^^^^^^

                              it makes no sense

                              now re-read Freezin's post about "being surprised the wolves didn't kill Haku" again and tell me it isn't fake

                              kk gonna address your other questions now but please be reasonable!
                              Your telling me to pick apart his arguements but alot of his points are just opinions.

                              I was suprising haku didn't get killed because letting a confirmed town into lylo is godawful. I certainly wasn't town reading DFR so leaving him alive would make the most sense from a perspective of net gain for wolves.

                              His point about not killing DFR is just wifom.

                              You also ignored that DFR got off me and into lightknight which saved my life and put indheart in danger. Not that I buy much into your coordinating vote theory because ffr forums were lagging like a bitch, to the point where I thought I had died and didn't even see the last few votes which kept me alive. If ffr forums were not spazzing I'm sure indheart would have saw the votes and had time to self pres onto another wagon.

                              That's my take on events. Nothing is definitive, you have to choose what to believe as town. As much as I'd like to find a flaw in his logic the fact that he's not using logic to argue against me prevents that. It's his take on events vs mine. Mine is simpler and more plausible than his conspiracy theory so I believe that gives me the edge
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1200
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Just give me some time. I spent most of this game in a world that doesn't exist. (wolf Eva / inDheart)

                                I only got on you two by PoE, but I didn't finish reevaluating yet. I wrote this wall thing by assuming FreezinIce / LightKnight are town.

                                I'm currently reread with the stance of Charu / ShadoWolfe is town.

                                Once I'm done, I'm going to compare both and see what leads to the better decision.

                                Don't lose hope yet.

                                Comment

                                Working...