Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1096
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    It almost seems too easy though. Every time I've felt the game was this easy, I've been wrong.
    Well, that's exactly why I'm considering you / Charu.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1097
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      lolninja'd

      @Haku I said I was uncomfortable there because I thought he was openly softing as vigi. There's a whole conversation we had where I try to place him at the start of last phase

      You should reread it because it seems as though you missed it from the comments you made





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1098
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        LightKnight could also be with one of you two which is another thing I need to evaluate.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1099
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          lolninja'd

          @Haku I said I was uncomfortable there because I thought he was openly softing as vigi. There's a whole conversation we had where I try to place him at the start of last phase

          You should reread it because it seems as though you missed it from the comments you made
          Can you quote what you're talking about?

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1100
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I'm currently reevaluating. I'm really surprised they ended up picking DFR over me.
            Oh, why's this?
            Seems like you'd be the perfect mislynch target today tbh
            I'd want Freezin to reply first, but I guess he's sleeping so you can go ahead and answer

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Me too.

            Leaving haku alive meme is real. Still don't think haku is wolfin but obviously going to reset
            Same question. Why "Me too."?
            Why are you surprised Haku wasn't killed?





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #1101
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              I'm at work till 7pm EDT but I'll make sure to sit down and post when work slows down

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1102
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                I'm at work till 7pm EDT but I'll make sure to sit down and post when work slows down
                ugh. Okay.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #1103
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Can you quote what you're talking about?
                  Sure, in a moment. I just saw it again at the section you said was funny @#695 or something, I prod him a bit and he responds asking where he softed, etc..

                  Whatever you do, please don't vote until EoD though. We're in mylo and I really don't wanna see wolves sweep because of another hasty vote





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1104
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Oh, why's this?
                    Seems like you'd be the perfect mislynch target today tbh
                    They know I'm town even with these two flips. I can't feign frustration at this level.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1105
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      I'm at work till 7pm EDT but I'll make sure to sit down and post when work slows down
                      ..Nice slank, but ok they better be some dank posts dude





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1106
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Same question. Why "Me too."?
                        Why are you surprised Haku wasn't killed?
                        DFR was at like a blank state. I feel like he could have been more confused than me about the state of the game.

                        The fact that I'm still here means that the wolves wanted me to be here.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #1107
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          They know I'm town even with these two flips. I can't feign frustration at this level.
                          Who knows you're town?

                          I'm pretty sure you're town even though you relapsed back into old Haku-mode, but I'm re-evaluating everyone to avoid another WIFOMgame.
                          Freezin says he's pretty sure you're town but he'll reevaluate as well.

                          Who else?

                          Also you really should stick with your plan of improving. "Familiarity" doesn't cut it, and that should be 100% proven with the broken inD/Eva world you had





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1108
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Also NKing inside FreezinIce/LightKnight/Charu/ShadoWolve makes it a little obvious about who is what.

                            I also think I could have ended up town reading DFR fairly quickly. (especially with inDheart's flip)

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1109
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Nah, I think targeting inDheart / Eva was an interesting way to get the game going.

                              Yes, I was wrong about them, but we got a ton of information regardless.

                              Also, I want to apologize to Evanescence_death4ever from being completely wrong about my read on her.

                              I should have reset at some point, but I convinced myself this was something. I'm way too serious sometimes.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1110
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                DFR was at like a blank state. I feel like he could have been more confused than me about the state of the game.

                                The fact that I'm still here means that the wolves wanted me to be here.
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Also NKing inside FreezinIce/LightKnight/Charu/ShadoWolve makes it a little obvious about who is what.

                                I also think I could have ended up town reading DFR fairly quickly. (especially with inDheart's flip)
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Nah, I think targeting inDheart / Eva was an interesting way to get the game going.

                                Yes, I was wrong about them, but we got a ton of information regardless.

                                Also, I want to apologize to Evanescence_death4ever from being completely wrong about my read on her.

                                I should have reset at some point, but I convinced myself this was something. I'm way too serious sometimes.
                                I think I can believe that you believe this.

                                You always say the wolves are intentionally keeping you alive, but I doubt it.
                                Eva's slot was universally townread aside from your suspicion of her. It's easy to say now, but Eva was always town. She could've been replaced with a no-posting Gradiant and I wouldn't have scumread him (okay, maybe at least not for the first few hours of his noposting)
                                Her emotional posting cleared her for me, just like it should've cleared me for you in Classics Man.

                                As for the "little obvious" comment, I think if I died I would've wanted town to re-evaluate harder than normal because it could've been a framejob like what happened last game. The last thing I'd want is to be in deadchat looking at a wolf like sunfan joining a mislynch "For Shado!" again smh





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...