Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #916
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    dont even give a fuck atm bring it on

    ill bury you in the dirt

    hows this for solving you today

    shado

    at least now you can stop whining about me shading you. we're beyond that

    im openly calling you shit now
    Great. Glad to hear it.

    @EVERYONE YOU HEARD THE MAN VOTE FROM ME/FREEZIN TODAY THIS IS A FUCKING THUNDERDOME FORREAL





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #917
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Fucking terrible but there's nobody else on you and I don't want to watch another mislynch with you obvscumming it in front of me but nobody joining my wagon again
      sick hyperbole bro
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #918
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        shado, after this game if you ever call for a thunderdome again ill laugh you out of the thread

        reposting with name included so i can sig it and put in on my wall of shame
        Yeah, yeah. You keep talking shit about what'll happen after the game and how wrong I am. Maybe that'd mean shit if you had actually fucking negated a single argument I had against you this entire game

        how do you say it?

        YOU MAROON





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #919
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Great. Glad to hear it.

          @EVERYONE YOU HEARD THE MAN VOTE FROM ME/FREEZIN TODAY THIS IS A FUCKING THUNDERDOME FORREAL
          nah dude it just sounded cool to say

          my vote probably wont be on you today, like i said id like more info before i go that route.

          feel free to keep your wimpy vote on me and not actually try to solve anyone else though
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #920
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Yeah, yeah. You keep talking shit about what'll happen after the game and how wrong I am. Maybe that'd mean shit if you had actually fucking negated a single argument I had against you this entire game

            how do you say it?

            YOU MAROON
            your arguments are literally opinions about my tonereads. whats there to refute? its subjective

            your being a dork
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #921
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              now im going to go drink some actual water and i suggest you do the same. cant dig the tunnel to china without breaks in between
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #922
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                nah dude it just sounded cool to say

                my vote probably wont be on you today, like i said id like more info before i go that route.

                feel free to keep your wimpy vote on me and not actually try to solve anyone else though
                This is ridiculous, you can't back out of this again.

                and I've actually been solving everyone else while also responding to people when they ask me about posts I've made. What've you been doing? Like, I'm literally one of the most active ppl in thread all game solving shit, and you still "want more info before you go that route"?
                get fucking real dude you can't keep flipflopping and shading and expect to not get called out





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #923
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  my read on you when i made that is either you were strong town with legit concerns or you were a wolf and you somehow thought that openly attacking me and trying to muddy the waters was the best strat once you saw me question your townieness (madworld because thats an insane stratagy to try especially after sunfan did it last game and it failed).

                  guess which one i think you are atm?

                  neither, your just thirsty as fuck


                  If I may, I think this post is really really REALLY dumb.

                  If you're going to argue with someone, you don't list points and then go "NEITHER."


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #924
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    now im going to go drink some actual water and i suggest you do the same. cant dig the tunnel to china without breaks in between
                    ...lmao it took me three reads of this post before I laughed
                    but fine





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #925
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      shado, after this game if you ever call for a thunderdome again ill laugh you out of the thread

                      reposting with name included so i can sig it and put in on my wall of shame


                      Aaaaand... thunderdomes don't usually have threats of embarrassment.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #926
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        nah dude it just sounded cool to say

                        my vote probably wont be on you today, like i said id like more info before i go that route.

                        feel free to keep your wimpy vote on me and not actually try to solve anyone else though


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Eva - 98% town. This is a really elementary way of reading her, but I simply cannot see someone as new as TWG as her being able to masterfully spin her emotions and thoughts to seem as town as she does. I wouldn't object to seeing her post more about her thoughts on players, but she's pretty solidly town anyways

                        Charu - 70% town. I don't have much to say on Charu. I thought he was vigi for being balls to the walls with softing, but even a reread gave me nothing more than the feeling I normally get from reading townCharu: slightly amused confusion. I'd say he has a pro-town agenda, but I don't think its out of his wolfrange to play how he's played so far. Either way, he's off the table for me this phase through PoE

                        Haku - 60% wolf. Fuck you for not doing what you said you'd do. He seems like normal Haku but with added melodrama with the hardclaims. There's so many similarities to last game, though, that I think it's possible he's copying it in hopes we'll townread him. Not 100% buying it, but I do want him to post more as he normally resolves himself.

                        inD - 70% wolf. If I had to bet, I'd say he's Freezin's partner. I respect inD's logical capacities, but I can't seem to agree with him on much this game. He touched on and seemed to "agree" with my push for a lynch on Freezin, then started a lynch on botchi for being lazy, even after being informed by Charu and myself that botchi is always like that as town. He instantly bought Freezin's claim that he voted Haku "4reactiontest", and all of a sudden the points that I brought up against Freezin never existed. He seemed to have suspicion of me, then all of a sudden put me as his top town and inserted Freezin alongside me as his "town core". No, just no. You don't get to cover your bases like that.

                        Lightknight - 70% wolf. I hate the way he posts, first off. He spent the minutes leading up to falseEoD calling out wolfreads in mellon/freezin, and used his last words to push a lynch on mellon after his flip. That seemed towny af, but rereading reveals he immediately took back the wolfread just based on Raeko saying "n-nakah why". He also said he wanted to spend the next hour after fEoD taking the game seriously and playing, but then he disappeared until EoD, when he dropped a drunkvote on Botchi because he wanted the players alive to post more. My only hesitation here is in that I don't think him and Freezin are ever W/W, and Freezin is a LOT wolfier than him. Also, I read him entirely wrong last game (his posts seemed SO FAKE) and ended up fucking town over when he flipped cop.

                        Freezin - 99% wolf. I did as he requested and reread his game. He hasn't responded to my pushes on him beyond telling me I'm wrong and I'm tunneling. On pressure, he said he voted haku "because shut up", using the same wording as in Egregious Miscalculations, going so far as to find the original post itself when he claimed to not be able to find my scummy posts until he got home. Once he did so, he only found the one post I had already referenced. He claims to have only pushed Haku to test others' reactions, even saying "anyone who thinks Haku's a wolf is dumb", but I think that's really unlikely considering his two main pushes in D0 were me and Haku, and he's since taken both back 100%. He's been trying to appeal to me by saying I need to learn to read him and that I'm tunneling, but there are SO MANY CONTRADICTIONS that he's not responding to on the basis of ????
                        Is this not attempting to solve?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #927
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          your arguments are literally opinions about my tonereads. whats there to refute? its subjective

                          your being a dork
                          This isn't true.

                          My arguments are literally objective contradictions in things you've said and things you've done, as well as glaring impossibilities about things you've claimed (like the "I can't pull up those posts 'cause I'm on phone" ---"*pulls up post in game from 2016*" -----later: "*pulls up one post that I'd already described contradicting his entire assertion against me*")
                          ^objectively contradictory actions/statements

                          gtfo about opinions





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #928
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            your arguments are literally opinions about my tonereads. whats there to refute? its subjective

                            your being a dork


                            ok...


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #929
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              I really want to believe that this is just an unnecessary TvT..

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #930
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                well that was heated. i'm on like page 20 now it's taking me longer than expected. if i had to vote now it would be light/freezin, freezin's d0 is kinda messy with some flip flops on haku. i get that reads change but not like that i don't think so. it seemed so sudden. also idk why you made that reference post to egregious miscalculations. though i enjoyed that game

                                i'd vote light because he's awfully wishywashy and his defenses have been kinda backlashy and omgusy.

                                definitely subject to change but that's where i am now

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...