Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #1261
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    @Charu
    @Lightknight
    @Freezin

    Where'd y'all go?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1262
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      I mean, just the idea that you have that option probably makes the wolf rush an uninteresting option.
      You don't really want to do it unless someone else like me happen to lol vote.
      In that case, only one wolf need to vote and that's game.

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1263
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Off work in a half hour or so
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1264
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          What- indeed. #1032

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1265
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lightknight924
            I know I'm human so final thoughts are, if it comes down to me, its between freezin and inDheart
            smh

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1266
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Mind melded with shado partially.

              When lightknight said he thought I was towny I was like finally someone seeing my pov and will take my side over shados.

              Then I remembered he could be a wolf.

              Uhh alot of thoughts going thru my head atm I just want to be OFF WORK ALREADY
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1267
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Playing Wind Waker, I'm here, I'm just seeing reactions.

                My reaction is still

                ????????????????

                Because I don't see how both of you can be town unless it's light/haku

                I don't think it's light/haku. If Haku is a wolf, I swear I'll cop check, vigi, jailkeep for as long as he keeps playing if I ever play with him again.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1268
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  Votes from post 585 to post 1068
                  Night in 0:01:08

                  ---

                  :00 good :01 bad
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  odd that lightknight doesn't self-pres here
                  NOTE THAT IF I DIE
                  Do consider.

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #1269
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    What- indeed. #1032
                    This is to lightknight, right?

                    I knoe Freezin dismissed it as him not buying it or whatever, but could @Freezin and @Lightknight both please go over the last few posts in my EoD case against them?
                    Like, what's with those votes?





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1270
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      I'm pmuch saying that LightKnight is the common denominator in this game regardless of what you think.

                      I'd rather vote him than FreezinIce or you.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1271
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        I'm still hoping for more content by him as well.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1272
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          I'm home, and Haku I dont find any relation between those two quotes on post #1202. If we're wolf teaming together we aren't going to say things back and forth like that.

                          I agree with Freezin logic actually because shadow's behavior has that erratic sense of "let me prove to you over and over why I'm not a wolf" and there's not much depth to the defense he's giving I feel. Freezin is acting blatant and stone cold from my perspective.

                          I'm pretty much the most wolfy in everybody's eyes, I got that. So let me list a little pair up between people and see what makes the most sense:

                          Say Freezin/I are wolves, that makes for a pretty weak wolf team based off of our dialogue throughout the game, and how I was ready to lynch him before. As of right now I see freezin as the most human person this phase, even though his posts have been bothering shadow and charu.

                          Say Shadow/I are the wolves, that would make for an interesting team because we seem to be halfway at each others throats throughout the phase, but never fully enough to vote each other. Why hasn't anyone called this out yet? Everyone who's been listing who they think is teaming up seem to dance around this idea. Whoever is making wolf pairs so far is intentionally leaving themselves and others out of the mix, and that's what I've been sifting through and looking for.

                          Say Haku and I are the wolves. Haku sure does seem to hate on me most of the game. He gives me the benefit of the doubt most times, but I'm always on his "why shouldnt I kill you" list. Charu seems pretty pissed about this.

                          Also wasn't it Charu who said , in post 576, after I had messed up the tags to a vote while drunkenly posting last second at the EoD1? What's up with that? That's a convenient remark to make on someone who doesn't really deserve that remark at the last second for a dumb fuck up. I should have been iced for that alone.

                          Right now Haku and Charu seem to have a big disagreeance with each other, and shado is going off the wall trying to downplay freezin, but freezin is confident in what he's doing, and I feel like freezin has steadfast logic and is human.

                          Let's say shadow and Haku, or Shadow and Charu are wolves, and I'm their scapegoat? I'm sitting here dumbfounded at how I'm not dead and still the center of mighty heat all game during the day phases. Myself being able to get away with this random acting/obscure posting is some display for the wolves to use a fodder to twist things around on the humans. So I ask freezin and Charu to look deeep at whats happening here and tell me where you think I stand.

                          I'm still not ready to vote yet, but I'm feeling pretty hard about shadow. Like too much viagra hard.
                          I think you're just trying to give us an headache by throwing so many worlds at us.

                          What we need to know is where you stand in this game and who do you think is best to vote.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1273
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Also, you're missing that "Say Charu/I are the wolves" part. Makes me wonder if it's intentional.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1274
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              I may end up voting LightKnight for the better or the worse.

                              I feel like he's trying to stay away from the thread.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1275
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Do consider.
                                The idea with this post is that he doesn't need to self-pres if Charu or FreezinIce is in team with him.

                                That much is fairly likely.

                                Comment

                                Working...