Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #1216
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    I'm home, and Haku I dont find any relation between those two quotes on post #1202. If we're wolf teaming together we aren't going to say things back and forth like that.

    I agree with Freezin logic actually because shadow's behavior has that erratic sense of "let me prove to you over and over why I'm not a wolf" and there's not much depth to the defense he's giving I feel. Freezin is acting blatant and stone cold from my perspective.

    I'm pretty much the most wolfy in everybody's eyes, I got that. So let me list a little pair up between people and see what makes the most sense:

    Say Freezin/I are wolves, that makes for a pretty weak wolf team based off of our dialogue throughout the game, and how I was ready to lynch him before. As of right now I see freezin as the most human person this phase, even though his posts have been bothering shadow and charu.

    Say Shadow/I are the wolves, that would make for an interesting team because we seem to be halfway at each others throats throughout the phase, but never fully enough to vote each other. Why hasn't anyone called this out yet? Everyone who's been listing who they think is teaming up seem to dance around this idea. Whoever is making wolf pairs so far is intentionally leaving themselves and others out of the mix, and that's what I've been sifting through and looking for.

    Say Haku and I are the wolves. Haku sure does seem to hate on me most of the game. He gives me the benefit of the doubt most times, but I'm always on his "why shouldnt I kill you" list. Charu seems pretty pissed about this.

    Also wasn't it Charu who said , in post 576,
    Originally posted by Charu
    ...You're town.
    after I had messed up the tags to a vote while drunkenly posting last second at the EoD1? What's up with that? That's a convenient remark to make on someone who doesn't really deserve that remark at the last second for a dumb fuck up. I should have been iced for that alone.

    Right now Haku and Charu seem to have a big disagreeance with each other, and shado is going off the wall trying to downplay freezin, but freezin is confident in what he's doing, and I feel like freezin has steadfast logic and is human.

    Let's say shadow and Haku, or Shadow and Charu are wolves, and I'm their scapegoat? I'm sitting here dumbfounded at how I'm not dead and still the center of mighty heat all game during the day phases. Myself being able to get away with this random acting/obscure posting is some display for the wolves to use a fodder to twist things around on the humans. So I ask freezin and Charu to look deeep at whats happening here and tell me where you think I stand.

    I'm still not ready to vote yet, but I'm feeling pretty hard about shadow. Like too much viagra hard.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1217
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      It's obvious at this point he wants it more than me but I will seriously try to effort when I'm off work

      So try to hold out till then before making a decision
      Yeah, gladly. I'd like to see you try to actually make a case beyond "guts". Maybe it'll be easier to point out inconsistencies there than in you just saying "guts"





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #1218
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Like, I wasn't even trying to force a lynch on you this phase, you're the one who made it painfully obvious you're wolf by voting me without me getting instad by anyone else





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Lightknight924
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 1164

          #1219
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Hey man I always trust me guts.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1220
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Probably the only genuine thing you've written all phase. I wrote that post from my phone while making a smoothie so whatever dude
            Spelling autocorrect on my phone is godawful and so is word predictor
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #1221
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Shado being edgy and butthurt over his interrogation, that's interesting to me.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1222
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                Hey man I always trust me guts.
                ... What? I was talking to Freezin, just reading your post now but can't really say I'm surprised.

                Also funny how you wanted to say me and Charu are wolves together based on what you wrote, then ended up asking Freezin and Charu(not haku) to really consider where you're coming from





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1223
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Freezin

                  What's your thoughts on Haku?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1224
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Welp close friend wants to hang out. Do I bail on him for the sake of this game or say fuck it and phone it in again


                    Hmmmmmmmm
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1225
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Freezin

                      What's your thoughts on Haku?
                      Town

                      I have a nightmare scenario where me and shado ate town and he's a possible wolf and there was no instahammer due to his paranoia

                      But if that's the case we already lost

                      So yeah town
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1226
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        I have a nightmare scenario where me and shado ate town and he's a possible wolf and there was no instahammer due to his paranoia

                        But if that's the case we already lost
                        I have the same scenario, but with LightKnight and Charu.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1227
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I have the same scenario, but with LightKnight and Charu.
                          lightnight, have you played with mellon before? I'm assuming you have because of the "nakat" name.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1228
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Only thing about this whole situation that gives me pause is haku once said wolf shado keeps his options open which is something I haven't seen. I mean I guess he had with the reads list but he's been tunneling p hard
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1229
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Actually, wait a minute, what am I think.

                              Votes are 1v1 Shadow/Freezin

                              There's always a wolf in this paring.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1230
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Town

                                I have a nightmare scenario where me and shado ate town and he's a possible wolf and there was no instahammer due to his paranoia

                                But if that's the case we already lost

                                So yeah town
                                unvote I've been afraid of the same thing except due to lightknight and Haku





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...