Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1036
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread



    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #1037
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      unvote

      fuc

      charu may be giving me bad touch right now
      do you not like charu? do you not believe in your own case?

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1038
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        unvote

        fuc

        charu may be giving me bad touch right now
        What does this even mean?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1039
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Now I'm curious.

          LightKnight924

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1040
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            if freezin dies and he flips green i will need to hear a lot from shado, obv

            tempted to resolve between them instead of deflecting like wifomgame d0

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1041
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              I'd prefer inDheart tho.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1042
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                ...I'm not sure if he's "caught" as you think he is.

                Why is he caught?
                ?

                I guess he might not be caught if you don't join 'cause we might not have enough votes to lynch him, but he's literally a walking contradiction

                I can slightly see why you might get cold feet off a toneread, but please consider his content

                even now he's waffling between inD/lightknight to make finding his partner harder





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #1043
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  i feel like i'm trying to teach a three year old on reading the book of leviticus backwards in hebrew and trying to make sense of it and i don't know what leviticus is and i don't know how to read fucking hebrew.

                  ANYWAYS

                  i still don't like freezin but i MAY switch to nakah freezin

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1044
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    ?

                    I guess he might not be caught if you don't join 'cause we might not have enough votes to lynch him, but he's literally a walking contradiction

                    I can slightly see why you might get cold feet off a toneread, but please consider his content

                    even now he's waffling between inD/lightknight to make finding his partner harder
                    Bro, Light just made a post that triggers me so hard.

                    I can't... I CAN'T


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1045
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Ah, don't tell me I was right all game on inD/Eva

                      That DFR vote..

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #1046
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        indheart can you answer my questions please thanks

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1047
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          do you not like charu? do you not believe in your own case?
                          feels weird to be voting with charu when he's both defending me AND voting with me

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1048
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Votes from post 585 to post 1047
                            Night in 0:04:35

                            ---

                            :00 good :01 bad

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1049
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              wat.

                              still going to solve between indheart/lightknight but picking between them atm is hard
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1050
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                if freezin dies and he flips green i will need to hear a lot from shado, obv

                                tempted to resolve between them instead of deflecting like wifomgame d0
                                Odd coming from you, but I said thunderdome because I'm literally betting everything on him





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...