Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #976
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    FreezinIce is not feigning frustration right now.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #977
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      shado is fucking wierding me out atm but as much fun as baiting him is im going to have to defer to my earlier point of not wanting to solve
      outside of that pairing today because thats the best chance of finding a wolf fmpov. if you have a different opinion id like to hear it, or another take on
      the wagon analysis i posted earlier.
      Uh...


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #978
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        And suddenly InDheart appears to be viewing the thread somewhere within the time of me posting this.

        Originally posted by inDheart
        lightknight yelled at us to kill the flipped vigi

        i'm not just gonna let that pass out of my head

        I'd be going after Charu before mellon if I were a wolf. Or Haku. What was the incentive of killing mellon? Did the wolves get the vigi with a shot in the dark? I'm tryna say I feel like I'm being set up by inD here guys.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #979
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Uh...
          not going to concede this point. it was fun arguing with him but the time for playing with children has passed its time to get down to business


          ...


          k ill stop
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #980
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Sorry grandma needed help
            Back lemme read real quick





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #981
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              im aware that indheart pocketed me for a while with him adding me to his towncore but im trying to escape.

              haku whats your thoughts on indheart atm?
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #982
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                Eva - 98% town. This is a really elementary way of reading her, but I simply cannot see someone as new as TWG as her being able to masterfully spin her emotions and thoughts to seem as town as she does. I wouldn't object to seeing her post more about her thoughts on players, but she's pretty solidly town anyways

                Charu - 70% town. I don't have much to say on Charu. I thought he was vigi for being balls to the walls with softing, but even a reread gave me nothing more than the feeling I normally get from reading townCharu: slightly amused confusion. I'd say he has a pro-town agenda, but I don't think its out of his wolfrange to play how he's played so far. Either way, he's off the table for me this phase through PoE

                Haku - 60% wolf. Fuck you for not doing what you said you'd do. He seems like normal Haku but with added melodrama with the hardclaims. There's so many similarities to last game, though, that I think it's possible he's copying it in hopes we'll townread him. Not 100% buying it, but I do want him to post more as he normally resolves himself.

                inD - 70% wolf. If I had to bet, I'd say he's Freezin's partner. I respect inD's logical capacities, but I can't seem to agree with him on much this game. He touched on and seemed to "agree" with my push for a lynch on Freezin, then started a lynch on botchi for being lazy, even after being informed by Charu and myself that botchi is always like that as town. He instantly bought Freezin's claim that he voted Haku "4reactiontest", and all of a sudden the points that I brought up against Freezin never existed. He seemed to have suspicion of me, then all of a sudden put me as his top town and inserted Freezin alongside me as his "town core". No, just no. You don't get to cover your bases like that.

                Lightknight - 70% wolf. I hate the way he posts, first off. He spent the minutes leading up to falseEoD calling out wolfreads in mellon/freezin, and used his last words to push a lynch on mellon after his flip. That seemed towny af, but rereading reveals he immediately took back the wolfread just based on Raeko saying "n-nakah why". He also said he wanted to spend the next hour after fEoD taking the game seriously and playing, but then he disappeared until EoD, when he dropped a drunkvote on Botchi because he wanted the players alive to post more. My only hesitation here is in that I don't think him and Freezin are ever W/W, and Freezin is a LOT wolfier than him. Also, I read him entirely wrong last game (his posts seemed SO FAKE) and ended up fucking town over when he flipped cop.

                Freezin - 99% wolf. I did as he requested and reread his game. He hasn't responded to my pushes on him beyond telling me I'm wrong and I'm tunneling. On pressure, he said he voted haku "because shut up", using the same wording as in Egregious Miscalculations, going so far as to find the original post itself when he claimed to not be able to find my scummy posts until he got home. Once he did so, he only found the one post I had already referenced. He claims to have only pushed Haku to test others' reactions, even saying "anyone who thinks Haku's a wolf is dumb", but I think that's really unlikely considering his two main pushes in D0 were me and Haku, and he's since taken both back 100%. He's been trying to appeal to me by saying I need to learn to read him and that I'm tunneling, but there are SO MANY CONTRADICTIONS that he's not responding to on the basis of ????
                eva read is okaaay i guess

                saying charu is 70% town is intriguing, saying he's off the table is more acceptable to me, but kind of surprised you seem to have little to say about him/didn't take this read very far. what are your parameters on his town play? like what kind of bird confusion is towny?

                lolhaku

                i think you assume we agree on more than we usually do - i'm having trouble thinking of a game where we agreed substantially in our reads and were the same alignment. asked you about botchi meta before this post. i don't remember uncritically accepting freezin's reaction test, but i also wasn't around for the bulk of it - i wound up furthering your point about wondering why he just had that post on hand from EM. if you're calling me picking on your incomplete read list "suspicion" of you then ok. i moved you down in my reads after what you saw as well thinking i might have top towned you too preemptively given the concerns i'd had before that just kinda passed out of my head early today until i reread

                nakah read is interesting given you waffled more on his fEoD posts when they happened but i agree that disappearing and coming back to vote the top wagon ain't great

                most of your freezin read is basically you not believing he made the play he claims he made and that it was a real push on haku. did he flip on you recently? i forget when

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #983
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  actually that question is @ everyone looking for outside takes on this to judge against what im seeing from him
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #984
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    what im seeing: started p bad, slowly trending upward via his analysis
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #985
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i think you assume we agree on more than we usually do - i'm having trouble thinking of a game where we agreed substantially in our reads and were the same alignment. asked you about botchi meta before this post. i don't remember uncritically accepting freezin's reaction test, but i also wasn't around for the bulk of it - i wound up furthering your point about wondering why he just had that post on hand from EM. if you're calling me picking on your incomplete read list "suspicion" of you then ok. i moved you down in my reads after what you saw as well thinking i might have top towned you too preemptively given the concerns i'd had before that just kinda passed out of my head early today until i reread
                      I'm going to be fairly shocked if you're town this game.

                      I will probably not know until post game, but you're day and night with wifom.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #986
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        And suddenly InDheart appears to be viewing the thread somewhere within the time of me posting this.




                        I'd be going after Charu before mellon if I were a wolf. Or Haku. What was the incentive of killing mellon? Did the wolves get the vigi with a shot in the dark? I'm tryna say I feel like I'm being set up by inD here guys.
                        not a coincidence, said i would be back after 11

                        you could kill her if you thought she nailed you even though her vote was just parked on you, not because she thought you were actually wolfy

                        charu's been saying it's not a shot in the dark which would lead to basically only him making the shot since he supposedly knows raeko PR meta and idt anyone else falls into that group

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #987
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Nice meme


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #988
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            im aware that indheart pocketed me for a while with him adding me to his towncore but im trying to escape.

                            haku whats your thoughts on indheart atm?
                            that's a funny first line

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #989
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by freezinice
                              wagon analysis leads me to believe there was at least 1 wolf on botchis wagon. so that would be:

                              1 wolf between:
                              Lightknight/indheart

                              shado is fucking wierding me out atm but as much fun as baiting him is im going to have to defer to my earlier point of not wanting to solve
                              outside of that pairing today because thats the best chance of finding a wolf fmpov. if you have a different opinion id like to hear it, or another take on
                              the wagon analysis i posted earlier.
                              does this mean you're voting between indheart and nakah (and what it sounds like, leaning more towards indheart)?

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #990
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Charu, if you wonder why I had you as wolf last game, look no further.
                                Also, is it because I AM not listening to you?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...