Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1291
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Hell, from this moment forth, if Haku is a wolf, and I somehow am given the misfortune of wolfing with him again.

    I will NOT use his crappy style of play and will always out myself.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1292
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      I think I always vote from lightknight/Freezin here

      I think lynching lightknight almost always ensures we get another phase and one less wolf to worry about/town to potentially misread. He fits with Freezin to a T, and he fits the paranoid world I worry about where Haku is somehow wolf

      I think Freezin is starting to post better, and that puts me on edge because I don't want to second guess myself out of a wolf. To buy the claim that Freezin is town, I have to believe Haku is wolf, and I'm starting to resolve that as never likely here

      I'm going to reread Charu again as due diligence, but him not posting in a situation as volatile as this is more indicative of townCharu than wolfCharu. I have a weird way of reading him based on how manipulative he gets, and I have trouble seeing him in that light this game. I mainly tinfoil here because I've seen him win against all odds as wolf, but even assuming he's wolf gives me trouble in pairing him with anyone other than Freezin (and that's only because he'd only not vote Freezin at mylo with a townwagon already established as wolf if Freezin was also wolf)





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #1293
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        I present to you charu/haku.

        If shado and light are town this is literally the scum team
        ... there's four of us, excluding you
        You have to say that the remaining two are the scum team if you subtract two players as town





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1294
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Charu, what're your thoughts on lightknight?





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1295
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Furthermore, I encourage future wolves, if Haku is a wolf, to not support this play and out yourself the moment he shows any signs of him playing like the way he's played this game and from the previous non-turbo game.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #1296
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Charu I think you've beaten the point that Haku is probably town to death

              What do you think of lightknight?





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1297
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                ... there's four of us, excluding you
                You have to say that the remaining two are the scum team if you subtract two players as town
                :[

                Shaddap it was for dramatic effect.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1298
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Charu, I'm not a wolf, I just had a bad game and I need a break from TWG.

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #1299
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I'm currently reevaluating. I'm really surprised they ended up picking DFR over me.

                    Haku sounds very confident in his humanity here. I'm not surprised the wolves picked DFR, personally, since eva has a really obvious human aroma to her with wanting to have a replacement. I wouldn't call Haku out as wolfy just for this post, but he's been so confident about his standpoint, that it calls to question whether he is feigning these things when he calls me out or makes these connections. I'm really jsust watching the thread to see what unfolds.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1300
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Charu, what're your thoughts on lightknight?
                      Random, seemingly making one liners, and then random long posts that don't really push anyone.

                      It's like the ultimate neutral game, and it blows my mind how just previous game he was somewhat up and arms about not dying.

                      ...

                      Well, not EXACTLY up and arms, but he was against it for the most part. Here, it's like "yeah, whatever." Even in this Mylo situation.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1301
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        Haku sounds very confident in his humanity here. I'm not surprised the wolves picked DFR, personally, since eva has a really obvious human aroma to her with wanting to have a replacement. I wouldn't call Haku out as wolfy just for this post, but he's been so confident about his standpoint, that it calls to question whether he is feigning these things when he calls me out or makes these connections. I'm really jsust watching the thread to see what unfolds.
                        Yeah, but like, we're basically all waiting for you to explain your own stance overall.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1302
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          . I'm really jsust watching the thread to see what unfolds.
                          Lightknight out here open wolfing
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #1303
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Freezin what's your read on lightknight now, given this phase?

                            You're obsessed with using me to bait the wolves? Or are you trying to lay some sort of ground for the humans to get confused over?

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1304
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              It's just too easy. I cannot believe he would be this bad as a wolf
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1305
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Lightknight out here open wolfing
                                That actually was the same exact line he used last game before getting mislynched

                                Whether it was intentional or not is hard to tell, but I think they were those exact words





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...