Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1111
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Her emotional posting cleared her for me, just like it should've cleared me for you in Classics Man.
    I was mostly evaluating her actions over her emotions.

    If you look at how she's voting and approaching her targets, it's nowhere as clear as this.

    I can't completely depend on emotions for her. I don't know her meta.
    I ended up relying on why players happened.

    She just flipped town and I'm still partially confused at her game.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1112
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      plays happened*

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1113
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Can you quote posts about why "she's obviously town" ?

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1114
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Ok looking at Charu's EoDs only makes me think he's town

          One thing I look for from Charu (not his scumtell, which he also has not exhibited, but which may also be extinct at this juncture) is how he plays his EoDs.

          As wolf, he has a substantial impact on the flow of EoDs, even if its sometimes subtle. He directs mislynches, or busses as needed. Here, I see him more observing and following along, which is what I expect from his towngame.

          I guess one world I could see him wolfing in is if he was giving Freezin the blindreper treatment in acknowledging my points against Freezin and then ultimately choosing not to lynch him in both EoDs. I'ma go read his "Cold feet" reasoning again, but yeah I think this is townCharu





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1115
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Can you quote posts about why "she's obviously town" ?
            No. I've covered this as it was developing and don't really want to be wasting the remaining 38 minutes I have on tangents to explain what should've been obvious. I'll talk to you about it after the game if you like, or you can reread her posts yourself.





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1116
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Dude, it's mylo. It's not like you can ignore my vote.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1117
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                I've reread the entire thread and I would only have her as null in general this game.

                So, I'm definitely missing out something big.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1118
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Eva - 98% town. This is a really elementary way of reading her, but I simply cannot see someone as new as TWG as her being able to masterfully spin her emotions and thoughts to seem as town as she does. I wouldn't object to seeing her post more about her thoughts on players, but she's pretty solidly town anyways
                  That's just too easy imo to warrant a "98%".

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1119
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    And this is you not understanding emotions in players.
                    You need to explain this as well Charu. It's important today.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1120
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      I'm really confused as to how LightKnight is viewing the thread while not being here in theory.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1121
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Seems like you'd be the perfect mislynch target today tbh
                        The phrasing here sounds like you're a wolf who forgot to filter himself.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #1122
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Charu EoD progression (he entered this scumreading Freezin):

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Uh...
                          ^In response to Freezin saying he was baiting, solidifies scumread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          It's an extension of Haku seeing inDheart not being serious on D0.

                          That's LITERALLY it.
                          In response to Freezin questioning inD as a result of Haku's seeing inD as potentially wolfy.
                          Indicates Charu townreading inD

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Y'know what?

                          Lets do this, because I'm not so confident with freezin as I thought I was.

                          Getting cold feet.

                          Lightknight924
                          First indication he's bouncing away from his Freezin suspicion. Potential blindreper misdirection, but otherwise OK because lightknight had just made a pretty weird post

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          The hell is this post?

                          Why are all of your posts so weird?

                          Last game you fought back (barely)

                          What's going on?
                          In response to lightknight, solidifies lightknight scumread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          How?

                          You feel, but where's the posts that showcase this feeling?
                          Defending inD again, asking Haku where his scumread is coming from

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          ...

                          I'm so torn right now.

                          Freezin isn't freaking out about being with so many votes. I think he would be freaking out, but he's not.

                          I don't know what to think about that.
                          indecisive about Freezin, notes Freezin calm under pressure (soft defense?)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Sorry Shadow, my vote is staying. I'm getting like... incredible cold feet from Freezin's recent posts.
                          Commitment to voting lightknight, backs away from earlier Freezin suspicion

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          ...I'm not sure if he's "caught" as you think he is.

                          Why is he caught?
                          questioning me on Freezin, soft defense of Freezin

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

                          SAID FREEZIN WAS ALRIGHT, SAY I'MMA VOTE HIM

                          WHAT
                          attacking lightknight for contradiction regarding Freezin

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          What does this even mean?
                          questions inD on some weird post that I don't understand either

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Bro, Light just made a post that triggers me so hard.

                          I can't... I CAN'T
                          responds to me asking him to join me on Freezin, solidifies Light scumread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          HOW IS IT HARD!?

                          LIGHT JUST SAID HE'S LEAVING HIS VOTE ON YOU

                          AFTER HE SAID HE FINDS YOU ALRIGHT
                          In response to Freezin saying he found it difficult to choose between light/inD, furthers Light scumread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

                          WHAT'S THAT!? I THINK WE HAVE OUR WOLF PARTNERS
                          in response to VC showing Lightknight/Freezin with 2 votes each, with each of them voting someone else. solidifies scumread of light, regains scumread of Freezin

                          ---------------------------------------------

                          Yeah I guess the only way I see him wolfing here is if he's partners with Freezin, but I still think this resembles his towngame more than anything





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #1123
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            The phrasing here sounds like you're a wolf who forgot to filter himself.
                            Dude I'm townreading you pretty hard and we were literally hypothesizing why "wolves would leave you alive"
                            get outta here with that shit





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #1124
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              literally no time left (T - 0 minutes)
                              gotta bounce but will be back after getting my car out the shop (yesssss!!!) and running a couple errands

                              PoE and EoD leave me with exactly Freezin/Lightknight as wolfteam

                              Will get quotes from EoD when I get back





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1125
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Dude I'm townreading you pretty hard and we were literally hypothesizing why "wolves would leave you alive"
                                get outta here with that shit
                                Why are you town reading me pretty hard after I spent the entire game with a world around 2 towns?

                                Comment

                                Working...