Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1081
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Votes from post 585 to post 1078
    It is night

    ---

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1082
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      inDheart was lynched. He was

      Vanilla Town


      Night 2 has begun. It will last 12 hours, ending at 11 AM Server Time, March 23rd, 2017.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1083
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        In the night...

        danceflashrevo has died. He was

        Vanilla Town


        Day 2 has begun. It will last 12 hours, ending at 11 PM Server Time, March 23rd, 2017.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1084
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          I'm currently reevaluating. I'm really surprised they ended up picking DFR over me.

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #1085
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Dumb

            Dfr was going to get heat for living so long being widely townread so that saves me a bit of time but

            Dumb
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1086
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Your EoD yesterday kind of sucked FreezinIce, but reevaluating the entire game seems to point me in the other direction. Also, I'm aware that you had to self-pres here.

              This should be interesting.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1087
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I'm currently reevaluating. I'm really surprised they ended up picking DFR over me.
                Me too.

                Leaving haku alive meme is real. Still don't think haku is wolfin but obviously going to reset
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1088
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Your EoD yesterday kind of sucked FreezinIce, but reevaluating the entire game seems to point me in the other direction. Also, I'm aware that you had to self-pres here.

                  This should be interesting.
                  Bite me. What happens when your scumreads look town but you have to self pres on one. Stupidity.

                  K going back to sleep be back in a bit
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1089
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    #681~#699 is probably one of the most funny part to read in this game at this point and time.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1090
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Specifically ShadoWolfe / Charu and me.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1091
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        You really can tell they don't want to go there.

                        Anyway, incoming tower post.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1092
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Okay, inDheart/Eva world is out of the game.

                          So, now I'm going to have to compensate for being really off all game.
                          Sorry to you two btw, I tunneled way too hard on this once again.
                          The good news is that now I know what to work on so, I'm going to try to not make it a waste.

                          I currently have two new worlds.

                          FreezinIce / LightKnight and ShadoWolfe / Charu.

                          If I turned off thinking, I would have probably voted FreezinIce / LightKnight at this point for the previous EoD.

                          So, time to reevaluate.

                          The early game of ShadoWolfe / Charu has been fairly daring with Charu's "hunger" posts and ShadoWolfe potentially feeling uncomfortable with Charu's play.

                          There's a small team dynamic element here as well; the early double down.
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          inD tryharding?
                          eat a vote my wolfy friend
                          a shot in D heart
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Well then, if you say so, my delectable meal!

                          inDheart
                          I haven't seen ShadoWolfe / Charu doing a lot of game exploration early game. I've seen them mostly react to what was happening in a rather safe way. That makes me worried about them.

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Charu shut up with the hunger already
                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          YES! But maybe not for the reasons you think
                          These two posts are making me pretty worried together. Please explain.
                          It makes me come to the conclusion "you're stressing me out as your wolf partner".

                          In comparison, FreezinIce / LightKnight have been more independant of each others and arguably ended up on inDheart's wagon with me at the end because they both had to self-pres.

                          Reference:
                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          Votes from post 585 to post 1078
                          It is night

                          ---
                          I think this situation is more likely to happen from townies than wolves, but just like everything, I could be wrong.

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          *Sniff*

                          What's that smell?

                          *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIFF*



                          Oh, it's just someone starting to cause trouble by level one reading votes.

                          Thought it was something salivating for a moment...
                          This sounds like a fake case. You can't really get much out of it.

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          WH-HOA THERE freezinice thats a premature vote if I ever did see one. For someone who just jumped into the fray of the battlefied, you sure seem ready to go gunz-a-blazin', n' I'm not so sure if I can read this notion as a mighty fine move,

                          OR A MARK OF WOLF SORCERY.



                          I'm not feeling strong about Charu being red at this moment. He's playing that "idc if you kill me I AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE" tactic that I've played in the past on D0 when I was town.


                          Also we aint go no stuffs out of botchi yet. where he at yo?
                          I want to note that LightKnight has been RVSing a little everyone since the start of the game and that he eventually voted FreezinIce as well. This post is either a cover or a genuine RVS. LightKnight town reading Charu makes believe that it's more a genuine RVS than a cover because if he's a wolf, he just made his game more difficult. (he could have simply null read Charu at this point)

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          I see where you guys are coming from. I guess idk her well enough to be certain, but I remember reading that and thinking she's gotta be town.
                          I just reread that section and it isn't as clear anymore, but I still feel like it's more towny than not. I guess it's true she could be caving as wolf, but I feel she'd have been a less blatantly genuine as wolf, unless she's really good at faking emotional responses.
                          This post is special because me and Celirra asked ShadoWolfe about why he had Eva as a town read and he couldn't really explain himself much. He was just like "more towny than not".

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Hey I never actually thought you were scum and was baiting for an wolf implosion.

                          ^ simple explaination for peeps who don't get it
                          I think this is a key post in this game because players can see it as;

                          A) A wolf trying to see if I can post garbage as town.
                          B) A town trying to evaluate me to see if I will implode as a wolf.

                          If you're a wolf and you know I'm not a wolf, that's a pretty dangerous play because you're going to put yourself in a lot of danger for pushing on me like this.

                          I'm concluding that this is more towny than wolfy.

                          I also think this is something that others will use against you. So, in a way, this is a good town play assuming we're right.

                          It's still very dangerous because if I don't read you properly, it can backfire really quick.
                          I think the posting nature from you this game points to you being town.

                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          I am not a wolf once again oh em gee...eva I really wish day 1 didn't come down to a kitb. Wish the humans best of luck, damn.
                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          It's probably melloncollie and freezinice...thats my final guess if kitb goes to kill me.
                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          du,b humans are dumb.
                          KILL MELLONCOLLIE.
                          Originally posted by Lightknight924
                          I am not a wolf once again oh em gee...eva I really wish day 1 didn't come down to a kitb. Wish the humans best of luck, damn.
                          This really makes very little sense as a wolf at this point in time.

                          Funny one: #576
                          Funny again: #623
                          ^ It's funny because Charu town read LightKnight and the next post he has him as a suspect.

                          Both Charu and ShadoWolves seems to know that Eva was town up to this point and honestly I'm really shocked because we simply don't have many games with her so, it makes me wonder where this information is coming from.

                          I don't see a single moment in the entire game where Charu evaluates ShadoWolfe & where ShadoWolfe evaluates Charu.

                          smh

                          I'm around page 40 on rereading, but I'll post this part now I guess.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1093
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Derp #623 is for the the last part with emotions for Eva.

                            I believe Charu had LightKnight as a suspect at this point tho.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1094
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              I also have this world where LightKnight and FreezinIce both fake claimed town this previous EoD and are playing with my feels to win the game.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1095
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Before DFR's flip, I was pretty certain yesterday's EoD gave away lightknight/Freezin as wolfteam always. I thought I was definitely gonna flip, though, so I think there's a chance I was kept alive in the hopes that I'd just blindly charge at Freezin again.
                                It's a small chance because the only person who I think could do that is Charu, who I'm townreading, but I'll do myself a favor and re-evaluate before committing to one world.

                                AS IT IS, though, I think lightknight is almost always a wolf after that EoD, with a pretty strong connection to Freezin.
                                It almost seems too easy though. Every time I've felt the game was this easy, I've been wrong.





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...