Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1231
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I have the same scenario, but with LightKnight and Charu.
    Fuck you with this post by the way, you made me almost think it wasn't a scenario I was thinking, BUT THE VOTES TELL OTHERWISE

    Come on Haku, what are you doing?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1232
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Actually, wait a minute, what am I think.

      Votes are 1v1 Shadow/Freezin

      There's always a wolf in this paring.
      Unless both wolves are just chilling and waiting for a fail within town.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #1233
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        I think I'd be willing to lynch lightknight here tbh





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1234
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          unvote I've been afraid of the same thing except due to lightknight and Haku
          Nononononononono

          YOU ONE OF YOU TWO MUST BE A WOLF

          ALL OF US HAVE COME IN THE THREAD

          THERE'S ?BEEN NO WOLF RUSH


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1235
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Freezin unvote everyone's here for thr firdt tkmr all phae dont get me instad kf town





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1236
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Unless both wolves are just chilling and waiting for a fail within town.
              You're an idiot.

              Game should've been over the moment Freezin made a vote on Shadow if both were town.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1237
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                You're an idiot.

                Game should've been over the moment Freezin made a vote on Shadow if both were town.
                LightKnight wasn't around and you never know for coordinating that tbh.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #1238
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Nononononononono

                  YOU ONE OF YOU TWO MUST BE A WOLF

                  ALL OF US HAVE COME IN THE THREAD

                  THERE'S ?BEEN NO WOLF RUSH
                  I know but I've been thinking haku amd lightknight have never been in thread together before since thr votes dropped





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1239
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Freezin unvote everyone's here for thr firdt tkmr all phae dont get me instad kf town
                    But you haven't been insta'd is the thing.

                    No one's been insta'd.

                    There's a wolf between you two.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1240
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Freezin





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1241
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Fuxk thay was legit kinda terrifying for a minute





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1242
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          If there's always a wolf in Shado / Freezin, there should be always a wolf in LightKnight / Charu too?

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #1243
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            But you haven't been insta'd is the thing.

                            No one's been insta'd.

                            There's a wolf between you two.
                            I know but like I said haku and light haven't been in thread together all phase sl they couldnt have instad. You're right tho I guess it wouldve been over aa soon as thry bkth glt kn here evem with my unvote

                            He almost had me thinking he was genuine





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #1244
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              If there's always a wolf in Shado / Freezin, there should be always a wolf in LightKnight / Charu too?
                              Yes. Well, technically haku/lightknight/charu but yes. Hence the reason I crossvoted him to begin with





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1245
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                unvote

                                Wolf rush doesn't always happen charu especially with no day chat to coordinate it
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...