Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1006
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    We just played with him in WiFoM and I could call that he was town no problem. The contrast with this game in play style makes me very wary.

    I know he can play better as town as well, but I feel like he's the one controlling this game from behind.
    How?

    You feel, but where's the posts that showcase this feeling?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1007
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      most of your freezin read is basically you not believing he made the play he claims he made and that it was a real push on haku. did he flip on you recently? i forget when
      He's flipfloppy on everyone except (recently) : you/lightknight
      and I'm willing to bet he votes lightknight to avoid lynching you

      most my read on him is only that if one only reads that readslist and none of the case I built on him last phase.
      Can you give me a quick summary of why he's in your towncore?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1008
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        ...

        I'm so torn right now.

        Freezin isn't freaking out about being with so many votes. I think he would be freaking out, but he's not.

        I don't know what to think about that.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1009
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Charu please PLEASE PLEASE get on Freezin with me
          DON'T GET COLD FEET





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1010
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Do you have one that comes in mind?
            turbo 11, or go to MU for Teenage Strongman Ninja Turtles which is more recent and features me still under heavy suspicion

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1011
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Votes from post 5 to post 581
              It is night

              ---
              I'm still disliking the voting patterns and how he got that botchi wagon going.

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #1012
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                @inD I don't remember which game it was but I definitely played one with botchi where we mislynched him

                Do you think I would lie about that as either alignment??





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1013
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  turbo 11, or go to MU for Teenage Strongman Ninja Turtles which is more recent and features me still under heavy suspicion
                  I'll read tomorrow if we're both still here.

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1014
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Lightknight924
                    I am not afraid of dieing, anytime will do. I don't mind.


                    Why should I be afraid of dieing? We've all got to go sometime.


                    screenshot from one of my games on ffya when i was still fairly new. the similarities are haunting

                    not feeling good about a lightknight hit atm
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #1015
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      botchi was practically inactive but it's how you accuse them i guess. indhearts accusation of him was lame

                      also if nakah posts again without responding to me i will be sad

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1016
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        LOL WRONG POST ONE SEC
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1017
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread



                          correct post
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #1018
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce


                            screenshot from one of my games on ffya when i was still fairly new. the similarities are haunting

                            not feeling good about a lightknight hit atm
                            Ok I might be wrong about his partner being inD..
                            Like, you got a SS ready from 2010 to defend lightknight just like that?
                            Ahhhh my head literally hurts from this shit





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1019
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              forgot to mention but obviously i was town that game.

                              fuck afrobean
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1020
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Ok I might be wrong about his partner being inD..
                                Like, you got a SS ready from 2010 to defend lightknight just like that?
                                Ahhhh my head literally hurts from this shit
                                lmao dude i keep all kinds of information in my head.

                                i make connections like that all the time just so happens i feel like doing to work to find it this time
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...