Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #1276
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    I'm here. I'm in a game of mount your friends atm. I'll be back for the final parts of the phase.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1277
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Planning backyard with gardener atm be back in a bit





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1278
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        This is to lightknight, right?

        I knoe Freezin dismissed it as him not buying it or whatever, but could @Freezin and @Lightknight both please go over the last few posts in my EoD case against them?
        Like, what's with those votes?
        Ok

        My thoughts at eod was "ok, indheart trending up so vote for light easy."

        Light makes a post that immediately calls back to a post that I remember making a long time ago that was a major turning point in the evolution of my game.

        Suddenly I'm spooked on lightknight.

        I saw the point charu was rasing about lightknight. That's all I saw. I wasn't really keeping tabs on what he was doing and even if he did contradict himself still didn't feel like he was a hit.

        So both wagons are good chance of being town fmpov.

        I'm getting votes too.

        Self pres onto lightknight.

        Saw a few votes get thrown at indheart, and DFR votes me.

        Move my vote to indheart because was feeling better about light than him (this was a mistake in hindsight)

        Indheart dies.

        Think that covers my thought process thru the entire eod
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1279
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          I know it might be hard to imagine but I can make connections like that instantly, especially if it involves an important post from my past.

          Do I think it was enough to save lightknight?

          At the time, I did because guts
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1280
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Back, probably through EoD





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #1281
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Freezin what's your read on lightknight now, given this phase?





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1282
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                So problems in having with the game right now.

                Everyone piling on lightknight. It's not as bad as last game with mello but seeing 3 people talking openly about killing him makes me wary. I realize there could be bussing involved but who could realistically be his partner? That's a shoe I have a hard time fitting on anyone.

                Now to talk about shado.

                There's 2 schools of thought I'm contemplating.

                Wolf shado sees lightknight's opinion on him clearly favor me and knows if me haku and light vote as a bloc he will die. So he changes the paradigm and makes it about light and not me where he's more likely to find success baiting me or Haku to vote for light with him and Charu. This of course assumes charu is a wolf. For this argument you could switch charu and haku but I just cannot fathom haku wolfing here.

                Second school of thought is town shado saw vestiges of classic man and realized the fallacy of no vote rush equaling guaranteed wolf. Especially if the wolves are chicken and would rather resolve a tvt wagon than risk jumping the gun

                Those 2 schools are dueling in my mind atm. Weigh in pls
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1283
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Freezin what's your read on lightknight now, given this phase?
                  Garbage but it feels too easy
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #1284
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    I have yet to read his big post so I'll do that now
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1285
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'm pmuch saying that LightKnight is the common denominator in this game regardless of what you think.

                      I'd rather vote him than FreezinIce or you.
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'm still hoping for more content by him as well.
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I may end up voting LightKnight for the better or the worse.

                      I feel like he's trying to stay away from the thread.
                      It's a little disconcerting to me how everyone is saying this now
                      I keep referring back to him and trying to solve, but it doesn't make sense with him as town. Only possible world where he's town is Charu/freezin, and I'm not really buying that.
                      Maybe I'm in Charu's pocket, but I keep coming to the conclusion that lightknight has to be bussed wolf and not consensus-misread-town





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1286
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Oh ninjad by mindmeld with wolfread. Nice.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #1287
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Second school of thought is town shado saw vestiges of classic man and realized the fallacy of no vote rush equaling guaranteed wolf. Especially if the wolves are chicken and would rather resolve a tvt wagon than risk jumping the gun

                          Those 2 schools are dueling in my mind atm. Weigh in pls
                          The only way this makes sense with townFreezin is if you can see Haku/lightknight being the pair.
                          The problem with that is Haku seems to be classic paranoid town and not scared wolf





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1288
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            I present to you charu/haku.

                            If shado and light are town this is literally the scum team
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1289
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              The only way this makes sense with townFreezin is if you can see Haku/lightknight being the pair.
                              The problem with that is Haku seems to be classic paranoid town and not scared wolf
                              Hasn't frozen up and gone insane.

                              Though I suppose that could be due to him knowing people will dismiss him.

                              If such is the case, I stand by what I said. If Haku is a wolf, every time I play with him from here on out. I ask not only myself to, but everyone in the FFRTWG community to please always, and I mean ALWAYS cop/vigi/jailkeep Haku until Haku shows he can make logical connections and not something based solely on him "assuming" a town or wolf.

                              Thank you.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1290
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                I present to you charu/haku.

                                If shado and light are town this is literally the scum team
                                Why would Shado and Light be town?

                                Comment

                                Working...