Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #1321
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    ohhkay let's do this

    lightknight

    Charu if you're wolf ggwp you had me fooled and gj changing your wolftell





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1322
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Freezin, let me just on behalf of your partner. I'm terribly sorry
      I don't have a partner o.o
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #1323
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        unvote doing some searching.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1324
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Lightknight924
          You think so though...I've come this far alive. How do you like the chances of seeing my cardflip as town, and realizing I'm not at all on the same level as you guys when it comes to playing strategy.

          I don't even have any clue what these acronyms mean that are being dropped. Like tvt, or omgus, and I think I understand buss'ing as bandwagoning votes, but otherwise I'm just speaking out of gut instinct when I read through this thread.
          nice try at playing dumb, dude
          TvT is probably the easiest shit in the world to guess and never has to be explained





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #1325
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            unvote
            ahahsfjhasfjasjhfhhjkadsgfjhsadkfghsdajhfk





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #1326
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              am I playing dumb though? Or am I playing casual.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1327
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Things are bad when your thinking of the game in terms of who you would be ok losing to
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1328
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Lightknight924
                  You think so though...I've come this far alive. How do you like the chances of seeing my cardflip as town, and realizing I'm not at all on the same level as you guys when it comes to playing strategy.

                  I don't even have any clue what these acronyms mean that are being dropped. Like tvt, or omgus, and I think I understand buss'ing as bandwagoning votes, but otherwise I'm just speaking out of gut instinct when I read through this thread.
                  If you're a town, you just voted, and I don't know how much TWG experience you have prior, but voting when you're town in mylo, which is just a fancy way of saying "Must Lynch or Lose", then the remaining wolves can vote rush and immediately win the game.

                  However, if your vote is on a wolf, per say, then obviously a wolf rush will not occured.

                  This has happened between freezin and shadow

                  It is now happening with you and shadow.

                  So forgive me, but I believe Shadow's legitimacy about him being town, because if he's actually a wolf here with Haku, I'm ashamed of him for exploiting Haku as he is (but don't hate him for it).


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1329
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    "I am town LightKnight, this is my game"

                    Unlimited Neutrality~

                    fml

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1330
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Iono is town shado and lightknight really that unlikely?
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1331
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        ohhkay let's do this

                        lightknight

                        Charu if you're wolf ggwp you had me fooled and gj changing your wolftell
                        I'm not though, that's the thing.

                        I'm not.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Lightknight924
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 1164

                          #1332
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Lets talk casual now, since lynch is nearly upon us.

                          We have freezin who is freezin' with fear because charu is calling him out to be my partner, and I dont think we's partners ever before at allss, sirsss.

                          We have charu, who is questioning the game into the ground as his tactic for finding wolves, like "LET ME HOLD THIS MAGNIFYING GLASS ON YOU AND ASK WHYYY WHYY WHYYY??? UNTIL YOU EXPLODE"

                          We have Haku, who is comparing ideas and calling people's ideas as nonsensical and misread.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1333
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Iono is town shado and lightknight really that unlikely?
                            Both being town?

                            You bet your ass.

                            We're ALL here.

                            And the vote was up for a good 10 minutes.

                            One of them is a wolf.

                            Same when the votes were on you and shadow.

                            ONE OF YOU IS A WOLF.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1334
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              I'm starting to be sold on LightKnight / FreezinIce.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1335
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Shado/haku?
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...