Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #376
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I'd argue sticking to basic level play is the most high-leveled technique of all, so I don't know why you're trying anything that isn't yourself.
    Nah, chaos meta dictates that simple play must be sprinkled with the inconceivable to keep my game relevant

    Also vote Haku not voting fucking sucks for my wagon analysis
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #377
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      See it my way. If you guys find something big in the next 2-3 hours, you're stuck dealing with my vote on someone that could be wrong.

      @FreezinIce

      I was refering to botchi.
      Oh ok
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #378
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        tone/guts

        Also, inDheart is different from Classic's Man imo.

        I'm talking about actions and intentions here.

        Haikus themselves are fairly NAI.

        I feel like he's trying to shift the game direction one way, but I haven't analyzed how exactly.

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #379
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          Hey I never actually thought you were scum and was baiting for an wolf implosion.

          ^ simple explaination for peeps who don't get it
          hey i think i more or less said this in my post.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #380
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by botchi246
            yes mellon, it is laziness at it's finest.
            would you agree that laziness is a wolf trait more often than not?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #381
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Ok so I just lost both my reads post when I went to check inD, and then post I made about losing my reads post due to tapatalk crapping out in the library I'm in. Gotta go by 630 PST so I'ma try to rewrite it asap





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #382
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I think I remember you once saying that not voting is one of the more suspicious things someone can do, which really doesn't bode well for you, cutie.

                This aside, I'm still not decided 100% yet, but I am leaning similarly with a back-of-my-mind suspicion of ShadoWolfe
                I have FreezinIce/ShadoWolfe as both town tbh. They just play very differently.

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #383
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Did you read my last few posts or glaze over them
                  You mean the ones I responded to in depth?





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #384
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    hey i think i more or less said this in my post.
                    At work atm so I Tldr it

                    Sorry brah
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #385
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Every time I try to do something that isn't basic level play I get shit over it. Makes me apathetic about trying d0 at all
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Hey I never actually thought you were scum and was baiting for an wolf implosion.

                      ^ simple explaination for peeps who don't get it
                      Ohhhh is this what you meant?
                      Shit ok I guess I'm gonna have to reread you with this in mind but the scumread stays for now.
                      Can you explain the contradictions I pointed out (there's two in two separate posts I'd find them but no time)





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #386
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        See it my way. If you guys find something big in the next 2-3 hours, you're stuck dealing with my vote on someone that could be wrong.

                        @FreezinIce

                        I was refering to botchi.
                        I understand...

                        But vote anyways (which you did thank you) because wloves would have to be QUITE DARING if they wanted to use a known inactive vote,

                        You're fine.

                        Don't agree with the eva vote, but you're fine.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #387
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I have FreezinIce/ShadoWolfe as both town tbh. They just play very differently.
                          I'd argue for ShadoWolfe over inD honestly, but I'd need to go through earlygame again before making any substantive claim.
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #388
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            would you agree that laziness is a wolf trait more often than not?
                            *waves and smiles*


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #389
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              At work atm so I Tldr it

                              Sorry brah
                              ...Really....


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #390
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                oioi

                                slowly creeping into my mental headspace again that eod is an hour earlier

                                Comment

                                Working...