Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1171
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    There's no world where he isn't a wolf here after he votes me like that and I don't get insta'd. Lightknight's probably waiting to hammer so be careful when/where you guys place your votes
    Hey, I was trying to make him vote with his partner. But I suppose I was expecting too much with that hope, dohoho.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #1172
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Since you guys can't read my mind, here's where I am with shado:

      - extremely thin skin towards criticism, and believing that attacking the source of it will produce a wolf (it almost never does because questioning someones alignment is NAI).

      - multiple days spent tunneling one person. I know from experience it's very easy as a wolf to get by if you find someone to tunnel on, which leads to

      - muddying the waters. Of all the plays shado has done this game that reek of sunfans wolfing last game, this is the worst offender. He made a lot of noise calling for my lynch and tunneled me with the goal of getting labeled as a tvt interaction. Which he succeeded in.

      - refusal to reconsider. When looking simply at the facts, the basis for his vote was I observed that he was doing similar behavior to a wolf last game. From then on, confirmation bais led him down a path where he cherry-picked my most unflattering responses and used them add fuel to justify his suspicions. And as a place to dump his vote for 2 straight day phases with the intent of dumping it on me again.


      Too bad I preempted him.
      Wait, so you're telling me it ISN'T GUT?
      wowee another contradiction

      but here, let me refute your points, which is something you've still never bothered doing with anything I've called you out on

      -I literally have no problem with people calling me wolfy. That's been done by Haku, lightknight, and Celirra this game. I have problems with people SHADING me for shit that CANNOT come from a townie perspective, which is what I called you out on REPEATEDLY. Your response was to back away and tell me to stop tunneling, which didn't cut it the first time, and sure didn't cut it the third or fourth times either.

      -Yes, I've spent multiple days thinking you were a wolf. I reset my reads at the start of each day, though, and came to the same conclusion. You've literally given me nothing I could read you differently with. You didn't respond to the questions I asked you, and tried to dismiss me by being snide and insulting and telling me I'm wrong, but that's it.

      -" tunneled me with the goal of getting labeled as a tvt interaction. Which he succeeded in. " HOW?!?! I literally called for a thunderdome asking people to lynch between me and you. I DON'T DO THAT EVER! If I wanted to be read as TvT, that'd be one hell of a way to do it, dontcha think?

      -I've reconsidered every phase. I literally dug through Charu's posts at the start of this phase JUST IN CASE I was wrong about him. I reread last EoD probably three or four times double and triple checking my reads. You did what? woke up and voted me?

      but nice try. I just hope Haku doesn't read into your bullshit and lose the game.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1173
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
        but nice try. I just hope Haku doesn't read into your bullshit and lose the game.


        Oh, that's wishful thinking.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • ShadoWolfe
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2009
          • 171

          #1174
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Haku, I know you're still somehow doubting my alignment in this game. Do as Freezin said and GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS

          There's literally no world where I'm wolfing here, you should be able to see that in my posts

          I've called out literally everyone, I've kept an open mind (even on Freezin, despite the constant scumread), my reads have changed as shit has happened, I've tried to get the scummiest player lynched every fucking phase, and he's still spitting out shit.
          You think I could be scum with Charu? Fine, but PLEASE consider which is more likely here, me/charu or freezin/lightknight

          I know you said not to AtE to you or you'll wolfread me before the game started, but please do just find me ONE instance where I'm scummy, versus the incessant contradictions Freezin's pushing out as "his town game that I'm wrong about". If that isn't enough for you, let me show you why EoD made me surer of them than anyone else

          brb grabbing Freezin/Lightknight EoD posts





          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
          Originally posted by YoshL
          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1175
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Haku, I know you're still somehow doubting my alignment in this game. Do as Freezin said and GO BACK AND READ MY POSTS

            There's literally no world where I'm wolfing here, you should be able to see that in my posts

            I've called out literally everyone, I've kept an open mind (even on Freezin, despite the constant scumread), my reads have changed as shit has happened, I've tried to get the scummiest player lynched every fucking phase, and he's still spitting out shit.
            You think I could be scum with Charu? Fine, but PLEASE consider which is more likely here, me/charu or freezin/lightknight

            I know you said not to AtE to you or you'll wolfread me before the game started, but please do just find me ONE instance where I'm scummy, versus the incessant contradictions Freezin's pushing out as "his town game that I'm wrong about". If that isn't enough for you, let me show you why EoD made me surer of them than anyone else

            brb grabbing Freezin/Lightknight EoD posts
            If you've read my posts this phase, I'm currently concluding you / Charu. So, you need to do something about that.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1176
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              If you've read my posts this phase, I'm currently concluding you / Charu. So, you need to do something about that.
              Read our interactions


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1177
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Read our interactions
                You're two are playing really well, but I don't necessary read that as towny vs wolfy.

                There was plenty of room in this game to play like you did considering how off everyone has been overall.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1178
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Literally, read our interactions.

                  And once you read our interactions, that's the part where YOU ASK US QUESTIONS or start pointing WITH QUOTES OR PARAPHRASING WHAT WE HAVE SAID that compliments your STATEMENT OF US BEING W/W


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1179
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    How can we prove anything to you, if you don't point out what's wrong WITH THE WAY WE'VE INTERACTED THAT MAKES YOU THINK WE'RE W/W?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1180
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Have you read my posts this phase?

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #1181
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Have you read my posts this phase?
                        I have.

                        I thought I explained the issue you brought up with me and Charu, but I'll go over it again in a second.
                        I'll take the time to explain why the emotions Eva showed lead me to townread her
                        I'm currently putting together a post literally just isolating freezin/lightknight to show why they're always W/W.
                        LIKE, LIGHTKNIGHT WOULDN'T EVEN SELF PRES ONTO FREEZIN, HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS

                        I'll do literally whatever else you want me to explain, just don't vote me until I'm done. If you really can't see me as town then, then at least I'll have literally done everything I could possibly do to convince you and won't hold myself responsible for another sweep
                        THAT'S ALL I ASK
                        just don't get triggerhappy





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1182
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Just sayin shado if your trying to push a false narrative you needed to do a whole lot better than me and lightknight. Can't even begin to see how this became a thing thru anything more than poe. Even me/charu seems more likely
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1183
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            That's just too easy imo to warrant a "98%".
                            Why is it too easy?

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            The phrasing here sounds like you're a wolf who forgot to filter himself.
                            Just says he's a wolf, nothing else.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Why are you town reading me pretty hard after I spent the entire game with a world around 2 towns?
                            Because, like me, you're a special case of a town player. (IE: You call people wolves and never fucking get off it them because you're expecting them to do the impossible in a game where any action that's consider 100% is through host posts)


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1184
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Literally you're "arguments" with shadow are fucking retarded.

                              And this is the last game I'm playing with you, seriously.

                              #madcharu


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #1185
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Just sayin shado if your trying to push a false narrative you needed to do a whole lot better than me and lightknight. Can't even begin to see how this became a thing thru anything more than poe. Even me/charu seems more likely
                                Not gonna try defending your "reasons why Shado's a wolf"?

                                you/charu only seemed slightly likely considering the possiblity of a blindreper treatment happening, but I don't think Charu's a wolf and lightknight kind of gave it away when he wouldn't self pres to kill you, and you gave it away when you got off him as soon as the inD wagon presented itself.
                                I just literally can't believe it isn't this obvious to everyone else





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...