Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Here's a log that Sully and I got from Kilik a while back, showing the conversations between Kilik and Devonin. To me, it seems that Kilik is human, but I'll leave the discussion up to everyone else.
kilikodagawa (2:58:58 PM): Hello Devonin.
danielruffolo18 (2:59:05 PM): Hey
kilikodagawa (2:59:22 PM): You are extremely confusing. Did you know that?
danielruffolo18 (2:59:29 PM): How's that?
kilikodagawa (3:00:17 PM): Your posts are really long. They have a general articulate vocabulary and I have a hard time understanding what you say most of the time. It's worded in a simple, yet complicated way.
danielruffolo18 (3:00:49 PM): I'm a historian and a philosopher, I've done a very large amount of academic writing in my life, it's pretty much habit now.
kilikodagawa (3:01:12 PM): Cool. Sounds like fun to me. Care to share some of your philosophies?
danielruffolo18 (3:01:31 PM): Er...what do you mean?
kilikodagawa (3:01:53 PM): You said that you're a philosopher. What's a philosphy for you?
danielruffolo18 (3:02:19 PM): doesn't really work that way, I mean, philosophy is as much an overall worldview as anything else.
kilikodagawa (3:02:39 PM): Oooooh. Well, what history are you keeping track of?
danielruffolo18 (3:03:09 PM): Well I suppose it would have been correct to say "I'm going to be a" I still have 2 more weeks to go before I get my degree
kilikodagawa (3:03:31 PM): Well, Finals should be fun for you. What area are you interested in?
danielruffolo18 (3:03:46 PM): My favourite era of history is enlightenment europe
kilikodagawa (3:04:06 PM): Martin Luther and that particular time?
danielruffolo18 (3:04:34 PM): I like that era too, but the enlightenment was more of a 1700s thing
danielruffolo18 (3:04:38 PM): luther was the 1500s
kilikodagawa (3:04:46 PM): OH YEAH. John Locke
danielruffolo18 (3:05:01 PM): Newton, Pepys, Wren
danielruffolo18 (3:05:03 PM): That kind of person
kilikodagawa (3:05:13 PM): Why Newton?
danielruffolo18 (3:05:20 PM): Newton was a rockstar
danielruffolo18 (3:05:42 PM): Like, Newton was to enlightenment europe exactly what modern rockstars are to popular culture
kilikodagawa (3:05:49 PM): Really?
danielruffolo18 (3:05:56 PM): He was quite famous, travelled around to speak to huge crowds
danielruffolo18 (3:06:06 PM): Anything he did was news
danielruffolo18 (3:06:30 PM): Had a big and famous rivalry with Gottfried Liebniz
kilikodagawa (3:06:33 PM): Modern High School history books say that John Locke did that. Newton just wrote a whole bunch of papers to news papers and such from what we've been informed.
danielruffolo18 (3:06:51 PM): You sure you aren't thinking Franklin and not Newton?
kilikodagawa (3:07:18 PM): Isaac Netwon, Laws of Gravity and Motion right?
danielruffolo18 (3:07:22 PM): Yup
danielruffolo18 (3:07:36 PM): He was incredibly influential and well-known across all of europe
kilikodagawa (3:08:30 PM): Hmmmm. How much do you think you'll find?
danielruffolo18 (3:08:42 PM): What do you mean?
kilikodagawa (3:08:58 PM): Is there anything new you hope to find?
danielruffolo18 (3:09:04 PM): I'm not like, actively searching for new information about Newton or anything, he's just one of the historical figures I've most enjoyed learning about
kilikodagawa (3:09:45 PM): Is that all it takes to be a historian?
danielruffolo18 (3:09:57 PM): Depends who you ask i suppose.
kilikodagawa (3:10:06 PM): Hmmm. Makes sense
danielruffolo18 (3:10:07 PM): I'm going to have a history degree, so technically that makes me a historian
danielruffolo18 (3:10:26 PM): But anybody with an interest in learning about history could call themselves a historian and I wouldn't disagree with them
kilikodagawa (3:10:55 PM): Ah. So how much do you really love that rock
danielruffolo18 (3:11:06 PM): rock?
kilikodagawa (3:11:25 PM): The avatar you have. It has a rock dancing and it says "I <3 MY ROCK"
danielruffolo18 (3:11:29 PM): Oh
danielruffolo18 (3:11:30 PM): hehe
danielruffolo18 (3:11:33 PM): that's years and years old
danielruffolo18 (3:11:46 PM): When I very first downloaded AIM like 6 years ago, I put that in there
danielruffolo18 (3:11:51 PM): And just never bothered removing it all this time
kilikodagawa (3:11:54 PM): Do you still love it?
danielruffolo18 (3:11:59 PM): I'/m not sure I did then :P
danielruffolo18 (3:12:14 PM): Nothing in any of my display settings lets me see my own buddy image
danielruffolo18 (3:12:19 PM): So I mostly forget it even exists
kilikodagawa (3:12:31 PM): Heheh.
danielruffolo18 (3:14:38 PM): So given the sheer volume of TWG stuff that went on in Aim convos, you must be pretty confused
kilikodagawa (3:16:08 PM): Pretty much.
danielruffolo18 (3:16:10 PM): Bah, a vote for me?
kilikodagawa (3:16:16 PM): Yeah.
danielruffolo18 (3:16:18 PM): Why?
kilikodagawa (3:16:23 PM): You gave everyone a good reason why.
danielruffolo18 (3:16:31 PM): How's that?
kilikodagawa (3:17:50 PM): You took lito's side. And from what the readings show, he was a wolf.
danielruffolo18 (3:18:00 PM): The guardian came out to Lito too
danielruffolo18 (3:18:09 PM): So perhaps Lito was a little more convincing than people want to admit
kilikodagawa (3:18:32 PM): Maybe so.
danielruffolo18 (3:18:35 PM): If the -guardian- came out to protect Lito as the seer, you're serisouly going to lynch a green because I was also fooled?
kilikodagawa (3:19:30 PM): That's the confusing wording I was talking about earlier. >.<
danielruffolo18 (3:19:40 PM): what's confusing about it?
danielruffolo18 (3:19:47 PM): The guardian believed Lito was the seer enough to come out to him.
danielruffolo18 (3:19:57 PM): So because a normal green like me also believedit, i get to die?
kilikodagawa (3:20:03 PM): But he's lynched.
danielruffolo18 (3:20:19 PM): Lito's lynched now, and I had it proven to me by Manti and Xception that Lito wasn't actually the seer
kilikodagawa (3:20:32 PM): To me, it's how strongly you defended him.
kilikodagawa (3:20:42 PM): But I'm not convinced quite yet.
danielruffolo18 (3:20:45 PM): He seered me green when I was green, and the guardian came out to him.
danielruffolo18 (3:20:50 PM): You expect me to -not- defend him strongly?
danielruffolo18 (3:21:07 PM): That's why Lito took a chance on seering me, because he knew if he got me right, I'd defend him really strongly
kilikodagawa (3:21:30 PM): How could Lito do the seeing?
danielruffolo18 (3:21:41 PM): *sigh*
danielruffolo18 (3:21:47 PM): At the time, nobody knew who was the real seer
danielruffolo18 (3:22:09 PM): Litodude said "I seered Devonin green"
Megamon said "I seered the psychic, but I won't tel you who it was, and the psychic won't come out to confirm it"
danielruffolo18 (3:22:26 PM): And since I -am- green, of those two seerings, I believed Lito's was real
danielruffolo18 (3:22:37 PM): So I defended Lito as the real seer because I thought that megamon and manti were wolves
kilikodagawa (3:22:53 PM): Give me your reasoning for it. You're really good at thinking.
danielruffolo18 (3:23:06 PM): My reasoning for what? Believing that lito was the seer?
kilikodagawa (3:23:31 PM): That Manti and Mega are wolves.
danielruffolo18 (3:23:57 PM): I don't think that manti and mega are wolves. I -thought- AT THE TIME that manti and mega were wolves because I thought AT THE TIME that Lito was the seer
danielruffolo18 (3:24:12 PM): I already told you that manti proved to me after that, that lito was actually a wolf, and that mega was the real seer
danielruffolo18 (3:24:16 PM): That was ages ago
kilikodagawa (3:24:38 PM): Well i've talked to some others and they think the same thing I do.
danielruffolo18 (3:24:42 PM): what's that?
kilikodagawa (3:25:06 PM): Your a wolf.
danielruffolo18 (3:25:14 PM): What's your evidence?
danielruffolo18 (3:25:27 PM): If it is just that i defended Lito, I point to the fact that a BLUE also defended lito
danielruffolo18 (3:25:34 PM): So unless the guardian is also a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:25:36 PM): That's not evidence.
kilikodagawa (3:25:50 PM): Colors...I don't know what they mean >.<
danielruffolo18 (3:26:01 PM): red = wolf, green = human, blue = seer, psychic, guardian
danielruffolo18 (3:26:28 PM): If your evidence that I'm a wolf is that I supported Lito, I point out a few things
danielruffolo18 (3:26:42 PM): a) more than 3 other people supported Lito, that's more Lito supporters than there were wolves
danielruffolo18 (3:27:03 PM): b) the guardian came out to lito, a special human whose main job is to pick which seer they believe and protect them thought lito was the seer
kilikodagawa (3:27:26 PM): I thought the guardian could protect anyone?
danielruffolo18 (3:27:35 PM): Right, but when two people claim to be seer
danielruffolo18 (3:27:42 PM): The job of the guardian becomes protecting the one they think isn't a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:27:49 PM): because if one's a wolf, the other is probably the target
kilikodagawa (3:28:02 PM): Probably so.
danielruffolo18 (3:28:06 PM): and the guardian thought that Lito was the seer, and mega was the wolf, enough to actually come out to lito instead of just secretly protecting lito
kilikodagawa (3:28:50 PM): Hmmmmm.
kilikodagawa (3:29:02 PM): Well, who do you think is the wolf this time?
danielruffolo18 (3:29:16 PM): Off the top of my head I'm not sure. Lito was, Jugglin was
kilikodagawa (3:29:32 PM): So that's two consecutive wolf lynchings.
danielruffolo18 (3:29:43 PM): Jugglin was seered red
danielruffolo18 (3:29:52 PM): After it had been proven to my satisfaction that Megamon was the actual seer
danielruffolo18 (3:29:56 PM): So he was lynched
danielruffolo18 (3:30:22 PM): Lito's lynching had less to do with pubilcally visible proof, and more to do with manti/mega/xception proving to some other people they figured were humans that lito was a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:31:01 PM): And though obviously it doesn't actually prove anything either way, both seers have now claimed to seer me green
kilikodagawa (3:31:20 PM): Then I'll call it a safety vote.
danielruffolo18 (3:31:29 PM): So either I'm actually a human, or I'm the master wolf, but I think the lengths I've gone to in order to help show all the ways we -can- catch wolves suggests more than I'm human
danielruffolo18 (3:32:25 PM): Has anybody toldyou about litodude's "slip" yet?
danielruffolo18 (3:32:33 PM): If not, you might want to hear about it before you changeyour vote off of me
kilikodagawa (3:32:52 PM): I'll hear it please.
kilikodagawa (3:32:58 PM): I'm one of the last to hear of anything
danielruffolo18 (3:33:01 PM): After Lito had basically been outed as a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:33:12 PM): Like, almost everyone figured or at least strongly suspected that lito was a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:33:33 PM): and people were trying to connect me to lito as a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:33:39 PM): Lito sent xception a chat log of a convo between him and I an "accidentally" included a line of me talking like a wolf about killing the guardian
danielruffolo18 (3:34:07 PM): Which, since everyone in this game prefers jumping to conclusions instead of thinking things through, made them all go OMG wolf!
danielruffolo18 (3:34:10 PM): But watch
kilikodagawa (3:34:18 PM): It was sent to xception...
danielruffolo18 (3:34:25 PM): kilikodagawa: I'm the master wolf, and I'm going to kill you tonight
danielruffolo18 (3:34:35 PM): How is that proof of anything?
kilikodagawa (3:34:55 PM): I'm just asking. It MIGHT be something. Unless he too, is seered green.
kilikodagawa (3:35:03 PM): And how did you do that?
danielruffolo18 (3:35:08 PM): I can even make it look like chat
kilikodagawa: I'm the anti psychic wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:35:18 PM): Copy/paste in aim keeps font changes
danielruffolo18 (3:35:23 PM): So it gets your different chat colour
danielruffolo18 (3:35:32 PM): I could make up a whole conversation doing that if I really wanted to.
kilikodagawa (3:35:46 PM): So you could FRAME anyone?
danielruffolo18 (3:35:47 PM): And my argument is that Lito knew he was dead, and knew I was connected to him, and knew it would be easy to get me lynched
danielruffolo18 (3:35:51 PM): And just faked the chat line
kilikodagawa (3:36:15 PM): He did or you did?
danielruffolo18 (3:36:29 PM): He did. I never had that conversation with Lito
kilikodagawa (3:36:38 PM): Oh wow...
kilikodagawa (3:36:44 PM): I never knew you could do that.
danielruffolo18 (3:36:52 PM): The rest of the log, which xception has not posted so far as I know, was a perfectly reasonable conversation of me confronting him about being a wolf because of the proof that Manti gave me
kilikodagawa (3:43:01 PM): Well, now I'm trying to save you.
danielruffolo18 (3:43:22 PM): Just put in a new vote as safety on someone with no votes if you don't want to vote for me
kilikodagawa (3:44:11 PM): I want to know who you're voting for.
danielruffolo18 (3:44:34 PM): I have a safety on kekeb right now, because with lito and jugglin dead, I'm really not sure who else I think is a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:44:39 PM): A lot of people haven't really said much all game
kilikodagawa (3:44:58 PM): So a vote for Kekeb ya say?
danielruffolo18 (3:45:06 PM): I put a safety on kekeb
danielruffolo18 (3:45:16 PM): As in "The point was, i don't know, so I put a safe vote in so I don't get a phantom"
kilikodagawa (3:46:03 PM): If you look at it in a skeptic's way, that's a billboard. But if it's casual reading, it's innocent.
danielruffolo18 (3:46:19 PM): Hunh?
danielruffolo18 (3:46:23 PM): safety votes happen all the time
kilikodagawa (3:46:38 PM): That's the innocent part.
kilikodagawa (3:46:49 PM): If you read it with tone, it's a billboard.
danielruffolo18 (3:47:02 PM): a billboard that says "Nobody has a solidly clear idea who is a wolf" yes
kilikodagawa (3:48:37 PM): I see it as a fearful gesture
danielruffolo18 went away at 3:56:45 PM.
danielruffolo18 went away at 4:12:13 PM.
danielruffolo18 went away at 4:16:35 PM.
danielruffolo18 went away at 4:19:43 PM.
Here's a log that Sully and I got from Kilik a while back, showing the conversations between Kilik and Devonin. To me, it seems that Kilik is human, but I'll leave the discussion up to everyone else.
kilikodagawa (2:58:58 PM): Hello Devonin.
danielruffolo18 (2:59:05 PM): Hey
kilikodagawa (2:59:22 PM): You are extremely confusing. Did you know that?
danielruffolo18 (2:59:29 PM): How's that?
kilikodagawa (3:00:17 PM): Your posts are really long. They have a general articulate vocabulary and I have a hard time understanding what you say most of the time. It's worded in a simple, yet complicated way.
danielruffolo18 (3:00:49 PM): I'm a historian and a philosopher, I've done a very large amount of academic writing in my life, it's pretty much habit now.
kilikodagawa (3:01:12 PM): Cool. Sounds like fun to me. Care to share some of your philosophies?
danielruffolo18 (3:01:31 PM): Er...what do you mean?
kilikodagawa (3:01:53 PM): You said that you're a philosopher. What's a philosphy for you?
danielruffolo18 (3:02:19 PM): doesn't really work that way, I mean, philosophy is as much an overall worldview as anything else.
kilikodagawa (3:02:39 PM): Oooooh. Well, what history are you keeping track of?
danielruffolo18 (3:03:09 PM): Well I suppose it would have been correct to say "I'm going to be a" I still have 2 more weeks to go before I get my degree
kilikodagawa (3:03:31 PM): Well, Finals should be fun for you. What area are you interested in?
danielruffolo18 (3:03:46 PM): My favourite era of history is enlightenment europe
kilikodagawa (3:04:06 PM): Martin Luther and that particular time?
danielruffolo18 (3:04:34 PM): I like that era too, but the enlightenment was more of a 1700s thing
danielruffolo18 (3:04:38 PM): luther was the 1500s
kilikodagawa (3:04:46 PM): OH YEAH. John Locke
danielruffolo18 (3:05:01 PM): Newton, Pepys, Wren
danielruffolo18 (3:05:03 PM): That kind of person
kilikodagawa (3:05:13 PM): Why Newton?
danielruffolo18 (3:05:20 PM): Newton was a rockstar
danielruffolo18 (3:05:42 PM): Like, Newton was to enlightenment europe exactly what modern rockstars are to popular culture
kilikodagawa (3:05:49 PM): Really?
danielruffolo18 (3:05:56 PM): He was quite famous, travelled around to speak to huge crowds
danielruffolo18 (3:06:06 PM): Anything he did was news
danielruffolo18 (3:06:30 PM): Had a big and famous rivalry with Gottfried Liebniz
kilikodagawa (3:06:33 PM): Modern High School history books say that John Locke did that. Newton just wrote a whole bunch of papers to news papers and such from what we've been informed.
danielruffolo18 (3:06:51 PM): You sure you aren't thinking Franklin and not Newton?
kilikodagawa (3:07:18 PM): Isaac Netwon, Laws of Gravity and Motion right?
danielruffolo18 (3:07:22 PM): Yup
danielruffolo18 (3:07:36 PM): He was incredibly influential and well-known across all of europe
kilikodagawa (3:08:30 PM): Hmmmm. How much do you think you'll find?
danielruffolo18 (3:08:42 PM): What do you mean?
kilikodagawa (3:08:58 PM): Is there anything new you hope to find?
danielruffolo18 (3:09:04 PM): I'm not like, actively searching for new information about Newton or anything, he's just one of the historical figures I've most enjoyed learning about
kilikodagawa (3:09:45 PM): Is that all it takes to be a historian?
danielruffolo18 (3:09:57 PM): Depends who you ask i suppose.
kilikodagawa (3:10:06 PM): Hmmm. Makes sense
danielruffolo18 (3:10:07 PM): I'm going to have a history degree, so technically that makes me a historian
danielruffolo18 (3:10:26 PM): But anybody with an interest in learning about history could call themselves a historian and I wouldn't disagree with them
kilikodagawa (3:10:55 PM): Ah. So how much do you really love that rock
danielruffolo18 (3:11:06 PM): rock?
kilikodagawa (3:11:25 PM): The avatar you have. It has a rock dancing and it says "I <3 MY ROCK"
danielruffolo18 (3:11:29 PM): Oh
danielruffolo18 (3:11:30 PM): hehe
danielruffolo18 (3:11:33 PM): that's years and years old
danielruffolo18 (3:11:46 PM): When I very first downloaded AIM like 6 years ago, I put that in there
danielruffolo18 (3:11:51 PM): And just never bothered removing it all this time
kilikodagawa (3:11:54 PM): Do you still love it?
danielruffolo18 (3:11:59 PM): I'/m not sure I did then :P
danielruffolo18 (3:12:14 PM): Nothing in any of my display settings lets me see my own buddy image
danielruffolo18 (3:12:19 PM): So I mostly forget it even exists
kilikodagawa (3:12:31 PM): Heheh.
danielruffolo18 (3:14:38 PM): So given the sheer volume of TWG stuff that went on in Aim convos, you must be pretty confused
kilikodagawa (3:16:08 PM): Pretty much.
danielruffolo18 (3:16:10 PM): Bah, a vote for me?
kilikodagawa (3:16:16 PM): Yeah.
danielruffolo18 (3:16:18 PM): Why?
kilikodagawa (3:16:23 PM): You gave everyone a good reason why.
danielruffolo18 (3:16:31 PM): How's that?
kilikodagawa (3:17:50 PM): You took lito's side. And from what the readings show, he was a wolf.
danielruffolo18 (3:18:00 PM): The guardian came out to Lito too
danielruffolo18 (3:18:09 PM): So perhaps Lito was a little more convincing than people want to admit
kilikodagawa (3:18:32 PM): Maybe so.
danielruffolo18 (3:18:35 PM): If the -guardian- came out to protect Lito as the seer, you're serisouly going to lynch a green because I was also fooled?
kilikodagawa (3:19:30 PM): That's the confusing wording I was talking about earlier. >.<
danielruffolo18 (3:19:40 PM): what's confusing about it?
danielruffolo18 (3:19:47 PM): The guardian believed Lito was the seer enough to come out to him.
danielruffolo18 (3:19:57 PM): So because a normal green like me also believedit, i get to die?
kilikodagawa (3:20:03 PM): But he's lynched.
danielruffolo18 (3:20:19 PM): Lito's lynched now, and I had it proven to me by Manti and Xception that Lito wasn't actually the seer
kilikodagawa (3:20:32 PM): To me, it's how strongly you defended him.
kilikodagawa (3:20:42 PM): But I'm not convinced quite yet.
danielruffolo18 (3:20:45 PM): He seered me green when I was green, and the guardian came out to him.
danielruffolo18 (3:20:50 PM): You expect me to -not- defend him strongly?
danielruffolo18 (3:21:07 PM): That's why Lito took a chance on seering me, because he knew if he got me right, I'd defend him really strongly
kilikodagawa (3:21:30 PM): How could Lito do the seeing?
danielruffolo18 (3:21:41 PM): *sigh*
danielruffolo18 (3:21:47 PM): At the time, nobody knew who was the real seer
danielruffolo18 (3:22:09 PM): Litodude said "I seered Devonin green"
Megamon said "I seered the psychic, but I won't tel you who it was, and the psychic won't come out to confirm it"
danielruffolo18 (3:22:26 PM): And since I -am- green, of those two seerings, I believed Lito's was real
danielruffolo18 (3:22:37 PM): So I defended Lito as the real seer because I thought that megamon and manti were wolves
kilikodagawa (3:22:53 PM): Give me your reasoning for it. You're really good at thinking.
danielruffolo18 (3:23:06 PM): My reasoning for what? Believing that lito was the seer?
kilikodagawa (3:23:31 PM): That Manti and Mega are wolves.
danielruffolo18 (3:23:57 PM): I don't think that manti and mega are wolves. I -thought- AT THE TIME that manti and mega were wolves because I thought AT THE TIME that Lito was the seer
danielruffolo18 (3:24:12 PM): I already told you that manti proved to me after that, that lito was actually a wolf, and that mega was the real seer
danielruffolo18 (3:24:16 PM): That was ages ago
kilikodagawa (3:24:38 PM): Well i've talked to some others and they think the same thing I do.
danielruffolo18 (3:24:42 PM): what's that?
kilikodagawa (3:25:06 PM): Your a wolf.
danielruffolo18 (3:25:14 PM): What's your evidence?
danielruffolo18 (3:25:27 PM): If it is just that i defended Lito, I point to the fact that a BLUE also defended lito
danielruffolo18 (3:25:34 PM): So unless the guardian is also a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:25:36 PM): That's not evidence.
kilikodagawa (3:25:50 PM): Colors...I don't know what they mean >.<
danielruffolo18 (3:26:01 PM): red = wolf, green = human, blue = seer, psychic, guardian
danielruffolo18 (3:26:28 PM): If your evidence that I'm a wolf is that I supported Lito, I point out a few things
danielruffolo18 (3:26:42 PM): a) more than 3 other people supported Lito, that's more Lito supporters than there were wolves
danielruffolo18 (3:27:03 PM): b) the guardian came out to lito, a special human whose main job is to pick which seer they believe and protect them thought lito was the seer
kilikodagawa (3:27:26 PM): I thought the guardian could protect anyone?
danielruffolo18 (3:27:35 PM): Right, but when two people claim to be seer
danielruffolo18 (3:27:42 PM): The job of the guardian becomes protecting the one they think isn't a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:27:49 PM): because if one's a wolf, the other is probably the target
kilikodagawa (3:28:02 PM): Probably so.
danielruffolo18 (3:28:06 PM): and the guardian thought that Lito was the seer, and mega was the wolf, enough to actually come out to lito instead of just secretly protecting lito
kilikodagawa (3:28:50 PM): Hmmmmm.
kilikodagawa (3:29:02 PM): Well, who do you think is the wolf this time?
danielruffolo18 (3:29:16 PM): Off the top of my head I'm not sure. Lito was, Jugglin was
kilikodagawa (3:29:32 PM): So that's two consecutive wolf lynchings.
danielruffolo18 (3:29:43 PM): Jugglin was seered red
danielruffolo18 (3:29:52 PM): After it had been proven to my satisfaction that Megamon was the actual seer
danielruffolo18 (3:29:56 PM): So he was lynched
danielruffolo18 (3:30:22 PM): Lito's lynching had less to do with pubilcally visible proof, and more to do with manti/mega/xception proving to some other people they figured were humans that lito was a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:31:01 PM): And though obviously it doesn't actually prove anything either way, both seers have now claimed to seer me green
kilikodagawa (3:31:20 PM): Then I'll call it a safety vote.
danielruffolo18 (3:31:29 PM): So either I'm actually a human, or I'm the master wolf, but I think the lengths I've gone to in order to help show all the ways we -can- catch wolves suggests more than I'm human
danielruffolo18 (3:32:25 PM): Has anybody toldyou about litodude's "slip" yet?
danielruffolo18 (3:32:33 PM): If not, you might want to hear about it before you changeyour vote off of me
kilikodagawa (3:32:52 PM): I'll hear it please.
kilikodagawa (3:32:58 PM): I'm one of the last to hear of anything
danielruffolo18 (3:33:01 PM): After Lito had basically been outed as a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:33:12 PM): Like, almost everyone figured or at least strongly suspected that lito was a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:33:33 PM): and people were trying to connect me to lito as a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:33:39 PM): Lito sent xception a chat log of a convo between him and I an "accidentally" included a line of me talking like a wolf about killing the guardian
danielruffolo18 (3:34:07 PM): Which, since everyone in this game prefers jumping to conclusions instead of thinking things through, made them all go OMG wolf!
danielruffolo18 (3:34:10 PM): But watch
kilikodagawa (3:34:18 PM): It was sent to xception...
danielruffolo18 (3:34:25 PM): kilikodagawa: I'm the master wolf, and I'm going to kill you tonight
danielruffolo18 (3:34:35 PM): How is that proof of anything?
kilikodagawa (3:34:55 PM): I'm just asking. It MIGHT be something. Unless he too, is seered green.
kilikodagawa (3:35:03 PM): And how did you do that?
danielruffolo18 (3:35:08 PM): I can even make it look like chat
kilikodagawa: I'm the anti psychic wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:35:18 PM): Copy/paste in aim keeps font changes
danielruffolo18 (3:35:23 PM): So it gets your different chat colour
danielruffolo18 (3:35:32 PM): I could make up a whole conversation doing that if I really wanted to.
kilikodagawa (3:35:46 PM): So you could FRAME anyone?
danielruffolo18 (3:35:47 PM): And my argument is that Lito knew he was dead, and knew I was connected to him, and knew it would be easy to get me lynched
danielruffolo18 (3:35:51 PM): And just faked the chat line
kilikodagawa (3:36:15 PM): He did or you did?
danielruffolo18 (3:36:29 PM): He did. I never had that conversation with Lito
kilikodagawa (3:36:38 PM): Oh wow...
kilikodagawa (3:36:44 PM): I never knew you could do that.
danielruffolo18 (3:36:52 PM): The rest of the log, which xception has not posted so far as I know, was a perfectly reasonable conversation of me confronting him about being a wolf because of the proof that Manti gave me
kilikodagawa (3:43:01 PM): Well, now I'm trying to save you.
danielruffolo18 (3:43:22 PM): Just put in a new vote as safety on someone with no votes if you don't want to vote for me
kilikodagawa (3:44:11 PM): I want to know who you're voting for.
danielruffolo18 (3:44:34 PM): I have a safety on kekeb right now, because with lito and jugglin dead, I'm really not sure who else I think is a wolf
danielruffolo18 (3:44:39 PM): A lot of people haven't really said much all game
kilikodagawa (3:44:58 PM): So a vote for Kekeb ya say?
danielruffolo18 (3:45:06 PM): I put a safety on kekeb
danielruffolo18 (3:45:16 PM): As in "The point was, i don't know, so I put a safe vote in so I don't get a phantom"
kilikodagawa (3:46:03 PM): If you look at it in a skeptic's way, that's a billboard. But if it's casual reading, it's innocent.
danielruffolo18 (3:46:19 PM): Hunh?
danielruffolo18 (3:46:23 PM): safety votes happen all the time
kilikodagawa (3:46:38 PM): That's the innocent part.
kilikodagawa (3:46:49 PM): If you read it with tone, it's a billboard.
danielruffolo18 (3:47:02 PM): a billboard that says "Nobody has a solidly clear idea who is a wolf" yes
kilikodagawa (3:48:37 PM): I see it as a fearful gesture
danielruffolo18 went away at 3:56:45 PM.
danielruffolo18 went away at 4:12:13 PM.
danielruffolo18 went away at 4:16:35 PM.
danielruffolo18 went away at 4:19:43 PM.


x EST

Comment