jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1006
    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    You fucking said this 2 posts after YoshL announced what happened during night and it was nothing

    This was WELL BEFORE we announced the roleswap, and before this post Sunfan asked me if I targeted you.

    Stop lying we found your holes in your defense

    AA
    I don't see why you can't understand this. If I had said it after the roleswap it would implicate me. But before you mentioned the roleswap I thought you had jailed me, which makes it impossible for you to roleblock the wolf sending in the kill BECAUSE I AM TOWN. And that is why I said there is a doctor

    xel

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1007
      Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      You tunneled me under the roleswap of a JK to get a reaction out of me and my reaction was perfectly logical for that situation. And now you're trying to guilty me off of my reaction to that situation (which I believed was true at the time) by using the real situation. This doesn't make any sense lol
      I'm tunneling you because there was absolutely no hint at that time of a doctor EXISTING in the game and you happen to call out that there was a doctor of a illogical whim.

      You claimed a doctor was present before I had confirmed that I targeted you and started tunneling you for reads.





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #1008
        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I'm tunneling you because there was absolutely no hint at that time of a doctor EXISTING in the game and you happen to call out that there was a doctor of a illogical whim.

        You claimed a doctor was present before I had confirmed that I targeted you and started tunneling you for reads.
        lol bullshit

        You confirmed that you targeted me BEFORE END OF NIGHT

        I claim there is a doctor AFTER END OF NIGHT

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1009
          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          lol bullshit

          You confirmed that you targeted me BEFORE END OF NIGHT

          I claim there is a doctor AFTER END OF NIGHT
          Even though your confirmation was a bluff that doesn't change this sequence of events. And like I said I believed your claim which is what led me to think there's a doctor. If town falls for your stupidity and flat out incorrect logic then you guys deserve to lynch a town

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1010
            Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Fuq Im on AA
            Unless you prepared the doctor defense due to this post AT EoN, there is still no way a doctor would've been brought up at that time.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #1011
              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              Even though your confirmation was a bluff that doesn't change this sequence of events. And like I said I believed your claim which is what led me to think there's a doctor. If town falls for your stupidity and flat out incorrect logic then you guys deserve to lynch a town
              Read before, if you truly are town you should've give a shit about dying right now yet you are on the absolute defense "as a town" when it doesn't warrant being defensive about





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #1012
                Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Unless you prepared the doctor defense due to this post AT EoN, there is still no way a doctor would've been brought up at that time.
                This is what I've been saying the whole time lmfao, I can't believe it's taken you this long

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #1013
                  Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Read before, if you truly are town you should've give a shit about dying right now yet you are on the absolute defense "as a town" when it doesn't warrant being defensive about
                  And I've said before that while is true I have the reasons stated in several posts why I'd prefer you lynch someone else first

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1014
                    Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    This is what I've been saying the whole time lmfao, I can't believe it's taken you this long
                    Stop half reading posts because you just agreed with the fact I said there is still no way a doctor would be known to ANYONE but the Wolf Role Cop and the doctor himself.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1015
                      Re: jTWG LXVIII (am read) - Welce to

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Stop half reading posts because you just agreed with the fact I said there is still no way a doctor would be known to ANYONE but the Wolf Role Cop and the doctor himself.
                      Furthermore you are admitting to using a doctor as a defense for when I started tunneling on you which further implicates you and doesn't mark you as any more town than what we already see in you at the moment





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1016
                        Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        lol bullshit

                        You confirmed that you targeted me BEFORE END OF NIGHT

                        I claim there is a doctor AFTER END OF NIGHT
                        I said that I was on you; the confirmation didn't happen until Sunfan asked so once again you are wrong bro.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1017
                          Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I said that I was on you; the confirmation didn't happen until Sunfan asked so once again you are wrong bro.
                          And that was after EoN by the way.





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1018
                            Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I said that I was on you; the confirmation didn't happen until Sunfan asked so once again you are wrong bro.
                            no once again you aren't understanding. You saying that you were on me is what made me think there was a doctor because I couldn't have sent in a nightkill as town which means the jailkeeper didn't block the nightkill which means there was a doctor. I've said this every time and you still can't seem to process it. I'm done arguing this and will let the rest of town decide because clearly one of us is missing something and I'm sure it's not me

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1019
                              Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I said that I was on you; the confirmation didn't happen until Sunfan asked so once again you are wrong bro.
                              The confirmation for me was that there wasn't a nightkill in yoshl's post.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1020
                                Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to

                                im just going to bring up some more evidence from earlier that wont help AA at all.

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                wait a minute... based off the fact that AA was so quick to jump on the psycho wagon, im going to bet that AA was trying to protect DFR and that AA is a woof. game solved.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...