jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Need a game setup where two people get rng killed at start and game starts on day 1
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Vote Count
      _Zenith_ (2) - funnygurl555, storn42
      storn42 (1) - blindreper1179
      funnygurl555 (1) - danceflashrevo
      XelNya (1) - choof


      Unvote
      Red Blaster, _Zenith_, XelNya


      Not Voting
      Charles Claythorne (i think)



      I think this is correct, someone tell me otherwise if their vote is in the wrong place.
      Last edited by Cold Kitten; 04-26-2015, 08:51 PM.


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        D0 sucks.
        Oh man, trying to hold back but I'm going to blow the fuck up.

        THAT'S REALLY ALL YOU HAD TO SAY???

        I'm 100% done and don't even care about the votes against me.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Blind

          Probably not moving this vote, I can't believe what I'm witnessing.

          Time to leave thread and start cringing because holy fucking shit Blind.





          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            I kinda want to hear from choof when he gets the time to post.
            If you were to go into full iso mode right now, who would you choose and why?
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              Blind

              Probably not moving this vote, I can't believe what I'm witnessing.

              Time to leave thread and start cringing because holy fucking shit Blind.
              I love you too zenith!
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I kinda want to hear from choof when he gets the time to post.
                If you were to go into full iso mode right now, who would you choose and why?
                will do this tomorrow when I wake up
                I'm on the bus and will be far too tired when I get home
                I also have a post to make on mafiascum tomorrow

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  lmfao blind
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    but really though
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      LISTEN HEAR YOU LITTLE SHITS, just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not paying attention. Yeah yeah, dead weight, it's fucking D0/1 whateva the hell you wanna call it, blow me bitches.

                      Anyways, pay attention.


                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      blindreper1179 - I found his response to danceflashrevo about reads to be oddly specific, but he hasn't really done much else of note, except for suddenly appearing in the thread to make an unprecedented vote on storn.
                      Unprecedented? Seriously? I said him and you on the first post you qouted. How was that unprecedented?


                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      I'm safely putting Choof, DFR, and Blind as town for the time being as per their posts.

                      Null reads are: Funnygurl, Mashi, and Red Blaster.

                      I have a slight feeling as of right now that Xel/Storn is not only a safe lynch but a wolf lynch; albeit still leaning towards Storn more than Xel.

                      I know that these aren't detailed as I usually do but I still plan on giving a full detailed reads list. Also, Thanks for that comment, CK.
                      Ok, this reads list seems alright, we all have our own perspectives on the game.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Funnygrill
                      OH WAIT WHAT!!! She was null and you clearly stated storn and xel weren't just a safe lynch BUT A FUCKING WOLF LYNCH. but yeah, go ahead and vote on your null pile. Great human play (sun)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      blind is dead weight
                      Ya dads tits

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Blind

                      Probably not moving this vote, I can't believe what I'm witnessing.

                      Time to leave thread and start cringing because holy fucking shit Blind.
                      Oh man, the heat is on me, I feel the BURN!!!

                      Cry me a river. I'm sorry I'm not bullshitting like the rest of you right now. I've been.... I'VE BEEN WHAT, WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY. GUESS ZENITH, FUCKING GUESS. busy. DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YA TWATWAFFLE.

                      As much as it hurts to see you contradict yourself pretty hard, I still feel storn is the way to go today.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        for some reason i feel zenith's reaction there was forced.

                        Blind, as we're approaching EoD in our first lovely day here, I'd appreciate some sort of reads list. I can see that storn is your top wolf lean.

                        About the storn lynch I think that this would say a little bit about zenith. If storn flips green, I think zenith is red. If storn flips red, idk what zenith is. I'm just sure about if storn flips red. Thoughts on this?

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          also storn, i'd like to see your current view on the game, you're my top lynch candidate as is town's in general so give me that info. if you're vt, just spit out what you can that you think would help town. this would include reads, pointing out things that people have said, etc.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            also storn, i'd like to see your current view on the game, you're my top lynch candidate as is town's in general so give me that info. if you're vt, just spit out what you can that you think would help town. this would include reads, pointing out things that people have said, etc.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              thats what i'm about to do middie because sick ;;

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                thats what i'm about to do middie because sick ;;
                                If you weren't a useless scrub you wouldn't get sick.

                                Fuckin' scrub.

                                Comment

                                Working...