jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    actually, i think i want zenith instead. not hopping on this wagon until it picks up more speed :P


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      yea because you're most likely not a blue

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        You're gonna go and try to lynch a possible blue choof? seriously?
        your also a possible VT or possible wolf.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          I'm not counter claiming zenith. I'm not bullet proof.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            okay then
            storn
            fast hammer pls

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              You're gonna go and try to lynch a possible blue choof? seriously?
              You aren't blue, but I give you the benefit of the doubt and you are just a VT drawing fire, or in fact a wolf. Leaning on the wolf though.





              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Well, they could touch me, but it wouldn't do them any good whatsoever.
                So if you're a role and you're not a tracker claiming now would absolutely destroy this btw.

                Setup would be tracker, bulletproof, 5 vt's and 2 goons?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Zenith, you mentioned earlier that you were like "the most valuable asset to town" or something like that. I'm kinda mad that you're just gonna claim pr like that. I paraphrased a lot of stuff, I'm sorry and all about that. But you were saying how you don't believe in reaction testing and stuff like that, yet you try to do it a lot in this game? Yeah I was talking about your things worth noting saying that one or two things wasn't worth noting. And yeah my argument (and points you didn't even address) were a good start at an accusation but then just confirming your soft, of course it's all futile now. Whatever.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    im telling you now, im VT, (again ...) lynching me will get you nowhere (though, it would be better than lynching blue)


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      oh dear god what is going on

                      alright, so if zenith is being legit, there *has* to be another blue
                      in other words, i'm down with staying away from both of them
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Blind, are you claiming blue though?

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          i'm sorry guys i'm out of it today xD

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Vote Count
                            storn42 (2) - _Zenith_, choof
                            _Zenith_ (2) - storn42, danceflashrevo
                            funnygurl555 (1) - Charles Claythorne
                            XelNya (1) - blindreper1179
                            blindreper1179 (1) - XelNya
                            Charles Claythorne (1) - Funnygurl555

                            Unvote
                            Red Blaster


                            should be correct.

                            Day 1 ends in an hour and 20 minutes.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              storn you flopped a lot on your vote

                              unvote

                              storn how do you feel about blind.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                when in doubt we still have xel, its the only lynch that we talked about not claiming right now (and probably not on but who knows)


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...