jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    he is my current vote, is he not?


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      zenith that is.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        There are only two Wolves, so if one Wolf is absent while storn was being pressured, then obviously no Wolf is going to defend him.
        ok i forgot about this one

        ugh

        still though
        still
        that should only make a wolf more inclined to protect his/her partner

        Further, a Wolf announcing that his/her Partner is at L-1 is exactly something you would expect from a Team trying to preserve each member. I don't know why you're saying otherwise. It's fully possible that a Townie would point it out too, naturally, but that's not the major possibility.
        i hope you realize how significant it is to me that i was the person who stepped up then


        Tell me what I did.
        ok

        This is a new semi-open setup with new strategies. Naturally, I would post a new advice list.
        The notion that I was trying to Day-talk to my Wolf Partner is pretty silly, frankly, and I'm surprised you're latching onto it. What good could possibly come out of implicitly telling a Wolf Partner that false claim later in the game is okay, when there's a Night topic to discuss the game in?
        i'm not the first person to bring up that possibility actually
        but ok
        it's natural for you to deny it and calling it silly is not going to change my opinion at all rofl

        You have had to be prodded before you've posted anything substantial in the thread.
        ...
        after i said i would contribute later
        later
        do you think i care about your vote on me
        i doubt i'm dying today


        Do you mean to say that I'm not passive in general? What do you mean to imply by that anyway? Because if you mean to imply that I'm somehow more passive as a Wolf through meta, then I expect you of all people to expect that to be the exact opposite of my Wolf performance; you've played plenty of live TWGs with me to realise that.
        I think you gradually become less passive as a wolf. I voted for you because I didn't like that you were changing your attitude towards this game only to prod me
        like shifting attention in my direction you know
        after no one else did it

        Name which ones rather than speaking in general. Anyone can speak in general.
        i mean at the beginning of the game you made an advice post and an early reads list based off of what like a day's worth of content in a relatively slow-paced game.

        i mean what was the point of such early reads mashi; you're not even looking at your only wolf lean from that list anymore

        and then every time you drop by you don't really say much. like, i will ctrl+v every single time you've actually interacted with other members of the town

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        Noteworthy that Day Phase is ending tomorrow (April 27th) at 10PM server time.


        I don't think activity is generally a good indicator of whether a person is Human or Wolf (too many variables to consider; did something happen in their lives? Did they just happen to be gone for a day?). There are some people who have a meta associated with it and the Role (e.g. Manti as a Wolf), but those are extreme cases. I brought it up because I felt Funnygurl's presence to be a bit lacking in the thread despite her comment.
        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        Zenith, why do you believe that blindreper is Town?

        Also, choof, I held off my vote on XelNya because I want to see him respond to suspicion first.
        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        So you believe he wouldn't decide to let the fluff in the thread continue for an easy victory as a Wolf? And that he wouldn't actively be making points against Players and demanding serious posts, when he doesn't need to do so much work as a Wolf?

        Are you suspicious of choof? If so, what has he done that you think is suspicious?


        And Zenith, Funnygurl has a point in that it's dangerous leaving anyone at L-1 early on in the Phase. It's usually better to express intent to vote than to actually make a vote if the vote gets that close, since it ensures that we don't accidentally lose a day of discussion from a Wolf taking advantage of the Insta or a Human being negligent in making one.


        Funnygurl, have you posted an overall reads list (I didn't see one overviewing the last few pages of the topic)? Because you should, since reads list are ULTIMATE OP tbh
        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne

        I'm currently looking at Funnygurl and storn; both have posted in the thread plenty of times, but neither have actually put much into the discussion. Funnygurl's been extremely critical of the going-ons of the thread (like choof), but hasn't actually given much input herself (unlike choof). I know we're not supposed to take the reigns this game as veterans, but give me something, Funnygurl!!!

        look at how many of them involve me
        it's weird; like my "inactivity" when i said i'd be there is all you could actually latch onto

        I just wanted to press her originally, but I'm keeping my vote on Funnygurl for the time being.
        i thought you were better than this
        you're wrong mashi
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Funnymvp555
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            Charu

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              I legit laughed at "I'm not dying today" though 8)

              Inb4 huge traction on fg out of nowhere
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by choof
                i had to double check your avi and username tbh. i was like "oh hai xel wait wha"

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  I legit laughed at "I'm not dying today" though 8)

                  Inb4 huge traction on fg out of nowhere
                  pls no ;_______;
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    ATTN: Funnygril

                    requesting food gif

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        ty <3

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          At least it wasn't lobsterfest.gif
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Dfr if I gave you a gun that allowed for two simultaneous shots, but the only catch is the second shot only activates if you hit a wolf with the first one, who would you shoot?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Listen hete you little shit, if you haven't noticed from past games, self voting is my meta so deal with it.

                              Don't like it, not my fucking problem. The theories in this page alone is misconstrued.
                              I like the no fucks given

                              I dislike what it's about here

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              YOU listen HERE you little shit. I've self voted myself in live twg. Now before you start calling self voting your meta you better sell two arms and a fuckin leg to self voting. YOU DONT DO SELF VOTING, YOU ARE IT!
                              o.o

                              GUYS DFR IS MAD RUN AND HIDE. I REPEAT RUN AND HIDE. HOLY FUCK.

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              That's also a point I'm trying to keep. It's jtwg, I'm not talking much, gotta let new people take some leads and chances. As for reads whoever asked, if storn and Mashi aren't wolves, I'd go to zenith then maybe funny. Maybe.
                              No, this being a jtwg is not an excuse to play like fuckin' garbage.

                              You are being the antithesis of town right now.

                              There's no sarcasm in that or hyperbole there. Do something or get lynched its that easy.

                              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                              i had to double check your avi and username tbh. i was like "oh hai xel wait wha"


                              I hate you so much rite now

                              Leaving my vote on blind, because despite Storn's shaky day 0, Blind is the bigger problem overall. You want this to be a good jtwg? Then you need to make sure you don't overwhelm the game with mostly anger riddled posts, and when a player is getting really uncomfortable you'd probably lay off a little more than you'd normally.

                              You don't wanna scare them, but I think a mostly authentic experience is the best way to go. Not this useless crap you've been doing. That isn't a constructive jtwg experience.

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                First shot would be zenith. Second shot would be tough. I'm not able to narrow it down to one person. It would be in the pool of mashi, fg maybe, and blind. But I'm really not confident in that second shot. We still have two card flips and other potential night actions to go before I'm super concerned about that.

                                Lol middie. Wen I'm srs IM srs brooo

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...