jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #676
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by storn42
    he didn't learn the first time
    Read below post moron





    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #677
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Maybe next time I say so and so is human you'll actually listen
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #678
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Read below post moron
        it wasn't there when i posted moron.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #679
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          You'll have a near impossible time trying to convince anyone of that Zenith.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #680
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            But D2 will be interesting to say the least lmao.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #681
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              You'll have a near impossible time trying to convince anyone of that Zenith.
              I know, but I have a few things I can say that helps my case for being a VT.





              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #682
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                You FUCKING LIL SHIT, I FUCKING COST ME MY ROLE AND THEN BELIEVED YOU, WHAT THE FUCK.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #683
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I know, but I have a few things I can say that helps my case for being a VT.
                  Even as a vt, u dun gon fukd ^
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #684
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    You FUCKING LIL SHIT, I FUCKING COST ME MY ROLE AND THEN BELIEVED YOU, WHAT THE FUCK.
                    You honestly should not have said anything about a role, as you pretty much killed yourself.

                    If the wolves don't kill you then this will REALLY be an interesting game.





                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #685
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Can I retract because my pure intentions were to stay alive as a VT and not actually have a PR die lmao?

                      Or is everyone going to dunk me for even fakeclaiming as a VT?
                      On the off-chance that this is true, it is highly recommended that you not do this so blatantly in the future. Power plays are risky and you don't want to mislead the Town badly with a soft claim.

                      anyway rip my laptop

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #686
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        You potentially costed this game both pr's. I didn't think you could Fuck up more than last game.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #687
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          You got really lucky the person who could've cc'd you was at work
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #688
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            You honestly should not have said anything about a role, as you pretty much killed yourself.

                            If the wolves don't kill you then this will REALLY be an interesting game.
                            Oh, I'm sorry I wanted to catch a wolf in a Bullshit lie. Sorry I wanted to help town possibly lynch a wolf on Fucking D1. Don't even try to blame me for you're Fuck up.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #689
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              You potentially costed this game both pr's. I didn't think you could Fuck up more than last game.
                              If you're talking about GoC then I didn't fuck up lmao.

                              @Mashi, I'm being dead serious with me being a VT, but I know I'm 99% going to get policy lynched for making such a detrimental play to town. I sincerely apologize.

                              I still have my case to prove I'm a VT but just completely went full potato mode and performed such a bad play.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #690
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Oh, I'm sorry I wanted to catch a wolf in a Bullshit lie. Sorry I wanted to help town possibly lynch a wolf on Fucking D1. Don't even try to blame me for you're Fuck up.
                                No no no, you for a fact fucked up by even mentioning you were PR when you should've kept your huge fucking mouth shut. You weren't my cc and therefore had no right to claim anything.

                                You cannot downplay your stupidity for my immensely detrimental play.





                                Comment

                                Working...