jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    ok.... here are some thoughts.........

    IF we are correct in thinking that Blind + zen are PRs, well thats 2 less people to lynch. we're down to seven. i am VT, im claiming VT, there is nothing you can do about it. that leaves us with 6.

    DFR
    FG
    Xen
    Choof
    RB
    Mashi

    Xen, is currently the only one left from the orriginal lynch pool. we have no other reasons to reason otherwise that he wouldn't be a wolf so perhaps he is the safe vote now. We still need another possible wolf. Choof at this point has looked extremely green on everyone's radars, but im starting to think otherwise. IDK, with the quick vote switch to me, which was probably in relation to my own quick vote swap due to me hitting enter too soon :P As mentioned before, bandwagoning. im not saying red yet, but leaning more towards null for me now. Next lets talk about DFR, he's been really pushing me for information (and possibely others) i think this is to not only help to town, but also perhaps help me with my explaining of the things. i'll say he's looking green for now. Mashi, is currently not posting a lot and i still haven't thought much into it, perhaps FG is right with the mashi vote, but i still dont have much on her. as for FG, idk, im getting more of a town lean, but ever so slightly. idk, just more of a gut feeling. Lastly is RB. IDK, im not getting any vibes from him. i think this is more of me not paying attention or not feeling the need to look into him.

    I'm feeling Xel is the right lynch for now, and if he's not the woof, we enter more problems. not voting yet to get some other opinions


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Why would I claim a role d1 that's not a counter claim when I wasn't even gonna die.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        As a wolf.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          I didn't believe zenith which is why I pushed him, but I knew to back off based on what he claimed.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            I know what you're gonna do dgr, DON'T DO IT
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Dfr*
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Sorry, I was taking a shower with the g/f. I'm claiming, but not saying role. It matters but it doesn't, since I'm not bullet proof, I'm going to die in the night regardless. I may or may not have a night action is the reason for my shenanigans.
                If you're not a tracker, I'd say you need to speak up about it considering you're virtually dead if that's not the case. If you're not a tracker there's a possibility there's a doctor/guardian or whatever that could shield you.

                This would also bust the bulletproof claim
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  dgr
                  DanceGrassRevo?


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    If you're not a tracker, I'd say you need to speak up about it considering you're virtually dead if that's not the case. If you're not a tracker there's a possibility there's a doctor/guardian or whatever that could shield you.

                    This would also bust the bulletproof claim
                    There's no reason to bust the claim.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Blind I'm not doing anything. I'm just puzzled as to why you would claim a PR when Zenith claimed odd night bullet proof. The wolves would have to be literally retarded to target zenith. The other pr would either be tracker or cop. So wow, you have some sort of night action, go figure. Why would you claim, were you forced to claim? I don't think so.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                        Blind I'm not doing anything. I'm just puzzled as to why you would claim a PR when Zenith claimed odd night bullet proof. The wolves would have to be literally retarded to target zenith. The other pr would either be tracker or cop. So wow, you have some sort of night action, go figure. Why would you claim, were you forced to claim? I don't think so.
                        RB is trying to fish his role specifically while also trying really hard to disprove mine.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Xel





                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Blind I'm not doing anything. I'm just puzzled as to why you would claim a PR when Zenith claimed odd night bullet proof. The wolves would have to be literally retarded to target zenith. The other pr would either be tracker or cop. So wow, you have some sort of night action, go figure. Why would you claim, were you forced to claim? I don't think so.
                            I wasn't necessarily forced to, but I wasn't going to let a fake claim get by. There's a chance to have two roles, so I bit. Yes, I kinda regret it, but now we can listen to zenith and I , and have a clear visual and you guys not wonder if we are wolves.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Also red, i think if he could've busted the claim, he would've by now. Honestly he probably should've if he's a wolf. It would've caused the other pr to out.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Xel

                                is this insta or L-1?


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...