jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    I'm sticking my vote on mashi. I'm sorry guys. But I can't change my vote when j won't know how things go down

    But I shouldn't be here so peace
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Vote Count
      XelNya (2) - blindreper1179, choof
      storn42 (1) - _Zenith_
      _Zenith_ (1) - danceflashrevo
      funnygurl555 (1) - Charles Claythorne
      blindreper1179 (1) - XelNya
      Charles Claythorne (1) - Funnygurl555

      Unvote
      Red Blaster, storn42


      current vote count

      Day 1 ends in an hour and 5 minutes.
      Last edited by Cold Kitten; 04-27-2015, 07:55 PM.


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Yeah lets lynch Xel..the one player not here atm.

        Makes sense right?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          DFR unvoted me CK.

          I'll also unvote on storn.





          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            hold on. making long thoughtful post.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              i'm hype

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                dont be. its long in timing, not in length :P


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Yeah lets lynch Xel..the one player not here atm.

                  Makes sense right?
                  You're forgetting Mashi





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Onvm he's in thread.





                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Yeah lets lynch Xel..the one player not here atm.

                      Makes sense right?
                      ya after having a vote on xel for a large part of the day, then swapping to the claims, I'm bad for putting a vote back on xel

                      get the fuck outta here

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        dont be. its long in timing, not in length :P
                        as long as it's to the point

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          rb who would you want to see lynched today
                          blind and zenith, and arguably storn, are all invalid targets

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            BLIND ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION. thanks baby love you.
                            Sorry, I was taking a shower with the g/f. I'm claiming, but not saying role. It matters but it doesn't, since I'm not bullet proof, I'm going to die in the night regardless. I may or may not have a night action is the reason for my shenanigans.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              thanks blind. let's play a game called who's blind's woof partner

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                I don't have a wolf partner??
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...