jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #481
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    I've never even voted you..
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #482
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      do, ho, and oh all trigger me, stop with the 3rd world charu impersonations

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #483
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        You've posted plenty of times across the Day Phase but haven't been posting anything substantial today, with your previous posts often complaining that the topic was mostly fluff and nothing of substance was there.
        nope

        I don't see what referencing you in a few cherry picked posts has anything to do with not saying much.
        >asks for posts
        >calls them cherry-picked


        Don't like how Funnygurl seems to be relying on an ad hominem defense over just supplying reasons for why she's Human. She needs more cake gifs probs
        i think mashi's salty. i haven't been doing this.

        I kinda like DFR now. I have to ignore Zenith. Kinda the biggest changes really. I don't like how storn's faded into the background once the heat on him's subsided. But the vote still irks me.

        My vote isn't staying where it is because w/e. It shouldn't
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #484
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          I like want to believe Xel's town, but if we're thinking Xel/Zenith or Storn/Zenith I'll be fine with either wagon

          I'm okay with Blind too.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #485
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            I've never even voted you..
            I never said you did, and blind, dfr, and choof haven't voted me either lmao.

            You all in one way or another hinted at the satisfaction of seeing me die.

            Also choof who is charu????





            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #486
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I'm giving you a chance to throw your opinions/evidence against me. Take the fucking opportunity.
              My opinion is that you're scummy af for the L-1 shit, your reactions seemed super forced to me as well. You're my top scum read and I don't think it's a bad one for day fucking zero either. I don't know why I have to make you rip my posts apart. If you think I'm a wolf and that ripping my posts apart is going to show my wolfiness, then fucking do it. Don't even hesitate to. Don't just threaten to do this thing that will potentially help town, fucking do it.

              two fakeclaims happened or something
              i don't see how you could even read into this at all. it's day 0, you even said that they're both jokes, so i don't even see how it could possibly save face and... "hiding to be a wolf target"? What does that mean?

              Four hours are left in this phase, and this page took a turn from collectively mind melding into hardcore bashing between playets.
              i think bashing gets more info out then everyone loving each other and not saying anything. plus i still don't see how everything got fucked up or whatever. I think we have a pretty good grasp of the game rn.

              This is why I went hard on DFR for top wolf reading me.
              i want you to actually go hard instead of just saying you did.

              Honestly Blind when I keep rereading my posts I realize I'm coming off super hard for trying to get reactions but it is how I scumhunt effectively. Any of the actions I have done such as going hard on RB, DFR, and L-1ing Storn were over-the-top ways to get reactions; and sadly I wish I performed those differently as now town is almost certain I'm a wolf when I'm not and I'm not sure how to go about defending myself without sounding scummy as I have been, from other's perspectives.
              weren't you the one bitching about how reaction testing is stupid or whatever?

              About the zenith soft thing, let's see what happens

              dfr hasn't voted me
              zenith

              You say you shouldn't be lynched this phase. I want an EMOTIONLESS defense as to why you shouldn't be lynched this phase. Your over the top reactions, L-1 on storn, saying you've gone hard but I don't really think you have, you just assuming you're best town in some posts, etc. are what make you top scum to me. Remember, if I see caps, I'll be really sad because I'm a softy 15 year old. No emotion.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #487
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I've never even voted you..
                ya no shit? I didnt either

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  no were not lynching zenith

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    But what if I did this. zenith
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      DFR, I must say that you must be fucking blind as to be remotely asking me for an emotionless defense when I already provided one. I thought I was starting to put emotions into this game but reading your post totally disproves me. You are so mad that I could cook bacon on your forehead.

                      Obviously you didn't read a thing when you are nit picking things worth noting instead of things I'm actully saying. At this point I might just have to ignore you for the rest of the game as it severely seems like you are now not reading and going into a blind rage against me. Cool fucking story, no shits given.

                      I wasn't bitching about reaction testing; yet another example of you going into a blind panty twist. I was questioning the effectiveness and the point of them, and it seems like your reaction is golden.

                      When have I mentioned that I was ever a top town candidate, as I'm not even close. Hit the fucking showers kid as you are just acting incredibly salty when you do not even have your facts straight. Try again, motherfucker.

                      Also you have openly admitted the real reason you are top reading me a wolf is because of my reactionary L-1 vote on storn when it is irrelevant now as it happened, wr dealt with it accordingly, and you're just dragging out a dead argument.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Blind, you do realized I softclaimed PR right?

                        You do realize now I've admitted it.

                        Do you even realize that you are voting a PR?





                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Yeah, A pr is voting you, get rekt.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Yeah, A pr is voting you, get rekt.
                            Oh, so you're the other PR?

                            Or am I allowed to call bullshit as you like to lie about being a PR to save the actual PR from dying?





                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              I did that in one game.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                I did that in one game.
                                And you could easily be doing it again.





                                Comment

                                Working...