jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #361
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    OH WAIT WHAT!!! She was null and you clearly stated storn and xel weren't just a safe lynch BUT A FUCKING WOLF LYNCH. but yeah, go ahead and vote on your null pile. Great human play (sun)
    I blew up on you last night, interesting. I barely have recollection but the game thread died so it was right there for me to reread again, had a good laugh.

    The specific portion you quoted here was a lynch vote on Funny to get her to talk, which iirc it did to a point, the point that I wanted her to say. I've been just dumping votes on people and then retracting when I got what I wanted from said player.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #362
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      With that being said, I apologize for blowing up on you Blind, but seriously I was absolutely flabbergasted that you really had to say only two words after everyone has been pinging you out.

      Blind isn't who I wanted to vote on this phase, it was purely in the moment. My real lynch target is still storn.





      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #363
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        lol

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #364
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          ohai choof

          getting ready to kick me in the dick are we?





          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #365
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            With that being said, I apologize for blowing up on you Blind, but seriously I was absolutely flabbergasted that you really had to say only two words after everyone has been pinging you out.

            Blind isn't who I wanted to vote on this phase, it was purely in the moment. My real lynch target is still storn.
            What the fuck.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #366
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              What the fuck.
              Note this what the fuck is not at switching votes

              but for apologizing

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #367
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                Note this what the fuck is not at switching votes

                but for apologizing
                Spineless fuck you think if I rage at you in-game I'm gonna apologize?

                Not a chance in hell.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  i like how we're being civil this game
                  lmao
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    What the fuck.
                    Explain the reaction because I have not a clue.

                    Even though Blind has just openly admitted he was lurking and waiting for Day 1 (or even possibly just waiting for Night to drop) but there is still not enough information about Blind to warrant a lynch unless you found some other reason as to why he is a safer lynch than anyone else.





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Oh, just saw the explanation haha.

                      Yeah, I apologized because I lost my cool, acknowledged it, and want to continue keeping my somewhat level head during this game.





                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Anyways unlike you guys I'm actually completely not satisfied with Blind.

                        Blind

                        I mean Storn's a good lynch and everything, but really:

                        Blind's actively playing hardcore counter productive, storn at least more seems uncomfortable.

                        Like I think I'd have to try to match Blind's level of counter productivity right now.

                        And we all know I dislike trying.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Explain the reaction because I have not a clue.

                          Even though Blind has just openly admitted he was lurking and waiting for Day 1 (or even possibly just waiting for Night to drop) but there is still not enough information about Blind to warrant a lynch unless you found some other reason as to why he is a safer lynch than anyone else.
                          Of course he's waiting for night he's a wolf you idiot

                          I think the lack of information on it's own warrants a lynch tbh.

                          Or at least a really hard tunnel.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Anyways unlike you guys I'm actually completely not satisfied with Blind.

                            Blind

                            And we all know I dislike trying.
                            Contradiction; maybe word it differently?

                            "Not satisfied with Blind" whom isn't trying at all this phase

                            with "I dislike trying" which would mean that you like Blind for not trying.

                            Cmon Xel





                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Contradiction; maybe word it differently?

                              "Not satisfied with Blind" whom isn't trying at all this phase

                              with "I dislike trying" which would mean that you like Blind for not trying.

                              Cmon Xel
                              Oh you.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Of course he's waiting for night he's a wolf you idiot

                                I think the lack of information on it's own warrants a lynch tbh.

                                Or at least a really hard tunnel.
                                This is true but with the way information has been being thrown at me and what my actions have been thus far, I'm not as credible as I once was, and if I try to push a lynch or tunnel extremely hard it'll probably seem sketchy as it has already.

                                unvote

                                I think I'm going to reevaluate my reads list, study some posts I saved for further inspection, and go from there.





                                Comment

                                Working...