jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #376
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This is true but with the way information has been being thrown at me and what my actions have been thus far, I'm not as credible as I once was, and if I try to push a lynch or tunnel extremely hard it'll probably seem sketchy as it has already.

    unvote

    I think I'm going to reevaluate my reads list, study some posts I saved for further inspection, and go from there.
    Wait

    Wait



















    Wait



























    I think Zenith might be onto something, cover your faces everyone zenith is about to drop some serious shit on us

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #377
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      By that I mean, yeah ok I expect a half baked vote on Storn to come back because of all the mind melding

      Also here read my posts while listening to this:



      It'll make you magically able to comprehend my jokes and sarcasm.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #378
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Also should state that due to work I won't be here at end of day and the latest I can be here is like 8:15PM server or so, so I don't wanna hear too many complaints I wasn't here later

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #379
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          blindreper feels too unconcerned regarding people's view of him to me. I feel that as a Wolf, he would be more likely to express some degree of seriousness., rather than responding to a few posts with sarcasm and caps. In Live TWGs, he usually gives a burst of shock and 'matter-of-factness' in his expressions of his humanity when he's accused, which I feel matches up with his response.

          I'm currently looking at Funnygurl and storn; both have posted in the thread plenty of times, but neither have actually put much into the discussion. Funnygurl's been extremely critical of the going-ons of the thread (like choof), but hasn't actually given much input herself (unlike choof). I know we're not supposed to take the reigns this game as veterans, but give me something, Funnygurl!!!

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #380
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Vote Count
            _Zenith_ (2) - funnygurl555, storn42
            funnygurl555 (2) - danceflashrevo, Charles Claythorne
            storn42 (1) - blindreper1179
            XelNya (1) - choof
            blindreper1179 (1) - XelNya

            Unvote
            Red Blaster, _Zenith_


            REMINDER: Day 1 ends tonight at 10 PM Server Time.

            also again, I believe this vote count is correct, please let me know otherwise.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #381
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              That's also a point I'm trying to keep. It's jtwg, I'm not talking much, gotta let new people take some leads and chances. As for reads whoever asked, if storn and Mashi aren't wolves, I'd go to zenith then maybe funny. Maybe.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #382
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                pls do take the reigns maybe we'll win. god knows i wont

                omg middie i <3 that song

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  i think mashi needs to learn how to be patient
                  said I would dole something out later this phase. Just got out of class and I haven't eaten yet
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    you said you'll release a reads list right?

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Ughhhhhhhhhhh
                      Yeah
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        That's also a point I'm trying to keep. It's jtwg, I'm not talking much, gotta let new people take some leads and chances. As for reads whoever asked, if storn and Mashi aren't wolves, I'd go to zenith then maybe funny. Maybe.
                        I've done my reevaluation of my reads list, and have come to the conclusion that you are a wolf just coasting with bullshit reasoning.

                        You don't realize that Storn is the player with the least amount of games played on FFR TWG, and that he should be the only player who has less than 5 games under his belt.

                        Just because it is jTWG doesn't mean you are allowed to sit there and intentionally coast your way into a night phase, no sir. Further calling into your bullshit, you aren't setting any examples besides being a detrimental player to Town at this point, and it is truly unsettling how you are nonchalant about sitting there and lurking; let alone eager to get out of D0.

                        Blind is my target for the rest of the phase. I still have my eyes set on Storn but I think it's town's best interests to keep storn alive past D0 so that he can establish himself. Blind if you do not flip a wolf (if you are the lynch target for today), I will be generally displeased at you for yet another game where you are using bullshit reasoning to justify your actions and not defending yourself with a side of intentionally lurking/coasting.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Also addressing everyone with this post: I know exactly why people are reading me as a potential wolf and I do not know how to go about it besides letting town know what my intentions are in terms of reading people because of myself intentionally putting Storn at L-1. I retracted 30 seconds afterwards putting him at L-1, so I'd like to know why people are still wolf reading me so that maybe I can explain my thought process and intentions.

                          Haven't seen much of choof lately, even if he is busy besides an "lol" post directed at me.





                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Half-assed reads list. Deal with it. Laptop's about to die so.

                            1. XelNya: I feel like this is very typical XelNya play. I had no idea where choof was getting the anti-town mojo thing going on, and his attitude towards the game has changed dramatically from white noise to contributive. I wouldn't see him as "safe" or a good lynch
                            Kind of a bad one, really

                            2. danceflashrevo: I feel like it's important to note that you're more confident.
                            You've definitely had town games when this has happened; thing is, I just haven't paid attention to TWG enough to be totally sure.

                            3. storn42: Storn was put at L-1 quickly
                            Think about this. It's incredibly strange and not the type of pressure that, if storn were a wolf, his wolf partners would not object to in the slightest. I was the first person to bring his L-1 predicament up to the town. Not a wolf and definitely not his wolf partner, folks.
                            Of course, his posts at the beginning of the phase didn't help him at all, and the reason that I'm willing to ignore him now has nothing to do really with the strength of his play.
                            If you want to improve anything for later in the phase, I would say try to become more central to the discussion-- try asking others questions and be the source of data points.

                            4. _Zenith_: I like that Zenith is trying as hard as he is this game, trying to think critically and keep his temper on check, but I'm sorry man, but the vote on Storn was very strange
                            The fact that you quickly narrowed your lynch pool to two "safe" lynches also isn't a good move overall.
                            Not sure, also leaning towards "don't like" because it's easier to keep your cool when you're a wolf. That's something that's very real for me.

                            5. Charles Claythorne: I don't like what you did this game.
                            The point about your writing up a new advice list that seemed wolf-sided potentially being a form of wolf communication is something up your alley.
                            You have been very passive all game. The points that you've brought up were not especially contributive, and this may seem biased but the point on me was incredibly weak and a move that you should know I won't seriously react to.

                            7. Red Blaster: You've been present in the town. Kinda still thinking that nothing that you've done stuck out as odd to me yet. I don't get how you're lock-clearing me the way you are. You shouldn't be so confident in this; I coasted by as an MW for the exact same UTR play.
                            That's odd to me.

                            8. blindreper1179: You really need to work on trying to be present in the town. Don't make everyone dislike you. We'll just kill you.
                            Null.

                            9. choof: I'm willing to ignore you for now. You've been helpful and for the most part played well. Nothing stuck out as wolfy to me.

                            My focus for the rest of this phase would go on the quick storn wagon. I'm banking on the fact that storn is a townie.

                            I'm voting for Mashi for now though.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Also addressing everyone with this post: I know exactly why people are reading me as a potential wolf and I do not know how to go about it besides letting town know what my intentions are in terms of reading people because of myself intentionally putting Storn at L-1. I retracted 30 seconds afterwards putting him at L-1, so I'd like to know why people are still wolf reading me so that maybe I can explain my thought process and intentions.
                              Because you willingly put him at L-1. You said you were. You were ok with that, but after gaining traction from that, you very quickly, as you said, unvoted. You didn't unvote, everyone else unvoted your vote for you pretty much.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Kinda gonna not be lazy so I looked at how the storn wagon developed.

                                Surprisingly boring. Joke votes. Blind and RB's were pretty much yeah.

                                Un-votes were quick though. If anything I found that interesting, but the only person who's legitly incriminated is like Zenith so.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...