jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #691
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    zenith is the wolf

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #692
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by choof
      zenith is the wolf
      Do I need to say my case tonight, because it was you who led the bw on a blue, not me.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #693
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Especially when storn was the safer lynch, you quickly changed the bandwagon on a blue and we were all dumb enough to sheep you.

        Choof for all we know could be a wolf, which I'm willing to elaborate on tomorrow morning.





        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #694
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Eod shenannagins. Why is this still a thing?

          Blind I get that you were trying to steer us in the right direction via your mason-esqe play so I can't be mad about it. At least this gives us the information that there aren't any wolf pr's in play.
          Idk how Zenith managed the absolute perfect claim (correct role and an inactive player that couldn't counter)
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #695
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            no you better elaborate on this shit right fucking now because if you do not have anything that's even remotely comprehensive in regards to me I WILL FUCKING SHIT FURY ON YOU SO HARD YOU FUCKIN DIE

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #696
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              I think I might actually know what you're going to do
              you're going to say that I saw some kind of breadcrumb in xel's post history and that I was able to push a lynch on him to get rid of a blue

              well guess what bucko you are objectively wrong

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #697
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                zenith just out your partner so we can get this done with
                I will personally request that you be crowned mvp if you do

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by choof
                  I will personally request that you be crowned mvp if you do
                  might actually work, js (sun)


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by choof
                    no you better elaborate on this shit right fucking now because if you do not have anything that's even remotely comprehensive in regards to me I WILL FUCKING SHIT FURY ON YOU SO HARD YOU FUCKIN DIE
                    That wasn't what I was planning so you're wrong there buckarooni. And I'm on my.phone and cannot hop on the computer right now, so guess fucking what

                    Deal with it

                    I won't be able to specifically target posts to prove that I am a VT with misguided intentions or that choof is a wolf.





                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      xelnya's death arguably doesn't even matter now because you fake-claimed the odd night bulletproof so even if he was here to defend himself, he still would have cc'd and gotten you killed

                      granted you might have survived for another day or two but with xel's death we will absolutely 100% lynch a wolf tomorrow

                      you better fucking hope that your wolf partner is in the town's collective green pile because if not, your team will lose and it will be solely your fault

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        That wasn't what I was planning so you're wrong there buckarooni. And I'm on my.phone and cannot hop on the computer right now, so guess fucking what

                        Deal with it

                        I won't be able to specifically target posts to prove that I am a VT with misguided intentions or that choof is a wolf.
                        or maybe it's because you can't

                        dumb wolf

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          zenith I want you to point to one post that pinged me out as wolf, to you
                          oh wait you fucking can't because you know that I am pro-town so anything, and everything, you post in regards to me will ultimately come off as totally contrived

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by choof
                            or maybe it's because you can't

                            dumb wolf
                            I'm most certain that I can, and it doesn't even have to be proving you're a wolf ya shit.

                            I'm a VT and my biggest priority is to prove that I am a VT.





                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              if it's any consolation, in post-game I will tell you what you're doing wrong right now so you don't fuck up as wolf again

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I'm most certain that I can, and it doesn't even have to be proving you're a wolf ya shit.

                                I'm a VT and my biggest priority is to prove that I am a VT.
                                the only way for you to be cleared as vt right now is if you get nightkilled

                                Comment

                                Working...