jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #721
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Choof I love ya man, you're a solid reason why I enjoy FFR TWG.

    I did my job as a wolf though, got two PRs down D0 even if it meant I'm confirmed dead next phase lmao.

    Heading to bed though, night everyone and ggs





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #722
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      stop pocketing me

      ya gaddamned goof

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #723
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Lmao
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #724
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          I can't mention anything about partner but you are being way too presumptuous in blatantly stating it is an auto win for town. That's the wrong attitude to have.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #725
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            But yo pocket so big it can fit my fat ass

            And it's comfortable





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #726
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              uh no it's not? the odds are in our favor dude, even without our power roles
              we'll hit d3 with 4 humans and 1 wolf
              I'm certain we can deduce the game by the end of d3, and if not, by the end of d4

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #727
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                gg
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  i'm tired. i'm glad my reads weren't that crappy

                  not the smartest move zenith. in a game with more than two wolves, maybe
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    what if choof was woof this whole time! and he was just covering for zens fake :O. probably not, but that would be an amusing twist


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Storn, there's nothing to cover about here. We throw the body off the cliff, and we forget what happened here. YOU HEAR ME? Also lol zenith good effort trying to be the stupid VT. You tried (sun).

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Remember it's gonna be hilarious when blind doesn't die and it's someone else.

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Storn, there's nothing to cover about here. We throw the body off the cliff, and we forget what happened here. YOU HEAR ME? Also lol zenith good effort trying to be the stupid VT. You tried (sun).
                          I tried, but I know when it's 100% impossible to convince you guys I'm town; might as well throw in the towel.





                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Still salty.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              If you weren't salty then there would be a problem haha.

                              Sorry mate! <3





                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #735
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                I hate nighttalk
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...