jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #496
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    you're both fuckin lame

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #497
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by choof
      you're both fuckin lame
      Ur're lame
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #498
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        So where do we g0 from hereeeeeeeee
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #499
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Damn, the 0 didn't make caps stay =(
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #500
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            You could vote someone that isn't the PR lmfao.

            Or you can stand by lynching the PR.

            Anyways now I don't even want to witness EoD.





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #501
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              imo we have two courses of action
              both of you hard claim so we can determine setup

              or

              we lynch someone that is neither zenith nor blind
              if one of you are not lying then one of you will get nk'd and we continue being fuckboys tomorrow

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #502
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Black holes don't have gravity
                wtf is this
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #503
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  I'll go back to Xel
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #504
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by choof
                    imo we have two courses of action
                    both of you hard claim so we can determine setup

                    or

                    we lynch someone that is neither zenith nor blind
                    if one of you are not lying then one of you will get nk'd and we continue being fuckboys tomorrow
                    I'd be fine with either scenario, but I'd like to see the consensus on what to do.

                    T minus 1 hour 24 minutes





                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #505
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      no zenith get the fuck back here
                      you're a cc'd pr you dont get to ride shit out

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #506
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        I am for either scenario; either one is workable

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #507
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          seriously though you're both lame
                          one of you are a wolf, no doubt

                          actually let's not have a hard claim

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #508
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Ahh I'll follow what Blind is doing I guess for now unless I'm forced to hardclaim.

                            Storn





                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #509
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              I take back making another reads list. My laptop's overheating and it's insufferable.

                              Also, I think it's worthwhile pointing out that it's possible for two Specials to be in the setup. Don't see why blindreper's so eager to vote Zenith when all he did was softclaim.

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #510
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                if it turns out that the team is zenith/xel I will eat a hat

                                Comment

                                Working...