jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by danceflashrevo
    First shot would be zenith. Second shot would be tough. I'm not able to narrow it down to one person. It would be in the pool of mashi, fg maybe, and blind. But I'm really not confident in that second shot. We still have two card flips and other potential night actions to go before I'm super concerned about that.

    Lol middie. Wen I'm srs IM srs brooo
    Just curious, what makes you think I am the number one wolf? Say some shit like the L-1 and I will rip every one of your posts apart.





    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Rip my posts apart. Why aren't you?

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        Rip my posts apart. Why aren't you?
        I'm giving you a chance to throw your opinions/evidence against me. Take the fucking opportunity.





        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          So guys, the way storn is acting is like how Xel and I acted when we first started playing. His judgement is clouded by personal reasons.
          It may be true I've been posting almost nothing, but besides posting more, I've given what was asked. I'm fine not being liked, puts me low on the list to night kill. I wanted to play, I sure as Hell don't want to stop playing at the get go. Being town is good, being the most town is bad. I'm going to go on a limb here, and give storn a day pass, AND also listen to him. So besides me, it's either Xel or zenith, and I love lynching Xel
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            Why is it every time I post, the thread stops, Fuck you all.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              I'm here
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                Blind do you have any thoughts on Zenith?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Why is it every time I post, the thread stops, Fuck you all.
                  Please tell me this isn't a serious post, as you are a player that cannot defend himself for his nonexistent actions so far. I hope you see why Xel is pushing you hard and it's frankly just how much of a pathetic attempt you are putting in this game, j or no j. You claim you have only answered post directed towards yiu yet you haven't done anything yourself. No reads, no beneficiary information to town, nothing.

                  Some things worth noting:
                  Choof dodged RB's questions, and hasn't said more than a single word all day today.
                  Mashi and Funny are making observations about other players, but are tunneling each other.
                  Two fakeclaims have happened so far in D0, one from storn and Mashi. These are obviously fake but I am a little shocked that there was nobody using a fakeclaim to save face. Shows that town is ultimately hiding to be a wolf target tonight.
                  The fact the L-1 situation is still being talked about when it happened for 30 seconds and created a data point, yet it looks scummy as hell.
                  Four hours are left in this phase, and this page took a turn from collectively mind melding into hardcore bashing between playets.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    The secrecy of my intents is real because I'm more imprtant to town's success than they realize; and I'm trying my hardest to word it in a way without revealing too much as to paint a target over my face.

                    This is why I went hard on DFR for top wolf reading me.

                    Any questions?





                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      Blind do you have any thoughts on Zenith?
                      My thoughts on zenith are he's trying too hard to get reactions out of people. He said from my previous post he was "looking for reactions" when he voted funny over Xel and storn. Which may be believable but why waste the time? I said it before, if storn isn't a wolf, zenith is. The thing about that is more than 2 people think that, so I don't think it's a wolf play.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Honestly Blind when I keep rereading my posts I realize I'm coming off super hard for trying to get reactions but it is how I scumhunt effectively. Any of the actions I have done such as going hard on RB, DFR, and L-1ing Storn were over-the-top ways to get reactions; and sadly I wish I performed those differently as now town is almost certain I'm a wolf when I'm not and I'm not sure how to go about defending myself without sounding scummy as I have been, from other's perspectives.





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          I think the best defense I can provide right now would be in post #459.





                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            The secrecy of my intents is real because I'm more imprtant to town's success than they realize; and I'm trying my hardest to word it in a way without revealing too much as to paint a target over my face.

                            This is why I went hard on DFR for top wolf reading me.

                            Any questions?
                            if you're legit softing isn't a good idea when you're not in actual danger
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              The secrecy of my intents is real because I'm more imprtant to town's success than they realize; and I'm trying my hardest to word it in a way without revealing too much as to paint a target over my face.

                              This is why I went hard on DFR for top wolf reading me.

                              Any questions?
                              This post is eerily similar to TWG 131 (GoC was 131 I think)..we all know how that panned out.
                              I might have to take Zenith off the table on principle..gonna look back through post history and give this a think.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                EAMON SHIRE
                                do u buy Zenith's potential claim?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...