jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    I'm not hard claiming, Fuck you wolves.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      So who's the alternative to the claims then? Storn/Xel?
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Presuming blindreper was serious about the softclaim that is.

        im sry the topic is loading slowly

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by choof
          if it turns out that the team is zenith/xel I will eat a hat
          I'm keeping you to this.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            I'm cool with Funnygurl/storn tbh

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by choof
              if it turns out that the team is zenith/xel I will eat a hat
              This isn't at all the team, though I can't speak for Xel.

              I could hardclaim without being in trouble, if it helps in any way.





              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                actually no, epiphany
                blind

                zenith lost the game for the wolves in his very first twg with a fake-claim
                while he has grown as a player since then, I believe he is still not to the point where he will fake-claim as a wolf

                maybe as a vt but he was in the game where I fake-claimed tracker during night to draw the kill with a gambit, so I think that's also likely

                blind is a wolf in this scenario

                if he flips green/blue, we kill zenith tomorrow if he does not get nk'd

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  also not likely*

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    Hey choof, here's a soft, wolves can't touch me tonight.





                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by choof
                      actually no, epiphany
                      blind

                      zenith lost the game for the wolves in his very first twg with a fake-claim
                      while he has grown as a player since then, I believe he is still not to the point where he will fake-claim as a wolf

                      maybe as a vt but he was in the game where I fake-claimed tracker during night to draw the kill with a gambit, so I think that's also likely

                      blind is a wolf in this scenario

                      if he flips green/blue, we kill zenith tomorrow if he does not get nk'd
                      Thing is I don't read what blind did as a legitimate claim, more so bullshitery than a serious counter is how it comes off to me. Could be wrong though.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        that's not a soft claim lmao

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Well, they could touch me, but it wouldn't do them any good whatsoever.





                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            blind

                            sounds good to me. also, the reason i wasn't posting was cus i was busy doing other things, not that i wasn't posting on purpose. just wasn't checking the thread.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Thing is I don't read what blind did as a legitimate claim, more so bullshitery than a serious counter is how it comes off to me. Could be wrong though.
                              blind's whole shtick is bullshittery

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                You're gonna go and try to lynch a possible blue choof? seriously?
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...