jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #541
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    @DFR that was my PR soft, saying that I was important to town.





    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #542
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      storn you flopped a lot on your vote

      unvote

      storn how do you feel about blind.
      im not liking blind, and the possible risk of lynching a blue is annoying.... and the whole "flop" was mostly because i realized i fucked up by voting for blind and should've kept with zen. if you noticed why choof immediately voted me.


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #543
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        @DFR that was my PR soft, saying that I was important to town.
        i laughed really hard actually. thanks.

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #544
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by storn42
          im not liking blind, and the possible risk of lynching a blue is annoying.... and the whole "flop" was mostly because i realized i fucked up by voting for blind and should've kept with zen. if you noticed why choof immediately voted me.
          "I'm not liking blind"

          "I fucked up by voting blind"

          Okay storn.





          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #545
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            blind, what PR are you claiming. i want to know. and no, zenith dont tell us your PR, plz. not yet....


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #546
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              storn/blind i'm actually really comfortable with this.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #547
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                honestly storn is the safe vote here
                anyone else thinking xel?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by storn42
                  blind, what PR are you claiming. i want to know. and no, zenith dont tell us your PR, plz. not yet....
                  how about this. storn NO. blind, are you claiming pr, and zenith already told us his pr.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    *anyone
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      i laughed really hard actually. thanks.
                      Taking the time to commend you for our heated argument, I had fun, and fmpov you are locked clear green. Nothing proves it, but there is no way you're a wolf.





                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        "I'm not liking blind"

                        "I fucked up by voting blind"

                        Okay storn.
                        its called i realized i was doing a complete bandwagon with choof. and i realized, nope, not doing it and went back on my vote.


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          honestly storn is the safe vote here
                          anyone else thinking xel?
                          not atm actually.

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            how about this. storn NO. blind, are you claiming pr, and zenith already told us his pr.
                            oh.. well i guess im blind.


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              its called i realized i was doing a complete bandwagon with choof. and i realized, nope, not doing it and went back on my vote.
                              Flawed.

                              Technically choof is bandwagonning me right now against you and there are no qualms.





                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                well.. if your all convinced im the "safe" vote. then fuck it. storn

                                im telling you im VT, but if you wont listen we might as well get it over with.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...