jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #466
    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

    you spelled my name wrong jerk ;_;

    i mean i kinda would atm if we knew the setup
    i'm just gonna ignore him though whether i believe him or not it doesn't matter
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #467
      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      if you're legit softing isn't a good idea when you're not in actual danger
      If you read it as a soft, so be it. Take RB's perspective on that post and reread my posts as if I had to soft it'd be in an earlier post.





      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #468
        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        My thoughts on zenith are he's trying too hard to get reactions out of people. He said from my previous post he was "looking for reactions" when he voted funny over Xel and storn. Which may be believable but why waste the time? I said it before, if storn isn't a wolf, zenith is. The thing about that is more than 2 people think that, so I don't think it's a wolf play.
        So are you saying you don't think his play is wolfy so far? Just an over aggressive town?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #469
          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          you spelled my name wrong jerk ;_;

          i mean i kinda would atm if we knew the setup
          i'm just gonna ignore him though whether i believe him or not it doesn't matter
          I'm sorry /)_(\
          at least I didn't misspell your last name as shite
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #470
            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

            it's ok rb it happens a lot

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            If you read it as a soft, so be it. Take RB's perspective on that post and reread my posts as if I had to soft it'd be in an earlier post.
            fair enough; cutting a bit low on time though. i'm still taking you off the table for now so i can fuss over this later.

            i have an hour and a half to be here approximately. does anyone have any questions for me? serious about not being here for eod.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #471
              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

              Who are you planning on leaving your vote on?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #472
                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                And I suppose reasoning and stuff
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                  Maybe an updated reads if anything has changed
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                    I'm sure mashi will have questions for you
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                      I don't mind at all if people go extremely hard on me tomorrow or catch any contradictions I may have said within a couple of posts, but today I should not be lynched.

                      That being said, I am keeping a vote on whom I myself think if they get lynched that I or maybe a few other players could use the information of their lynch.

                      Blind

                      This is not a hatred nor a personal lynch vote because of your detrimentality and your lack of willingly offer information to town that doesn't regard yourself, but I'm in it for the information.





                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                        eggplant

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                          wont be here for eod, still building this room
                          but if zenith doesnt get nk'd he dies tomorrow
                          keeping my vote on xelnya, sorry mango but I havent been here so

                          Comment

                          • Charles Claythorne
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 138

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                            Funnygurl, you can feel free to believe whatever you want about whether I was trying to "Day-talk" to a Wolf Partner, but whatever you believe, it's still silly and completely unfounded. I realise that Red Blaster first brought it up, hence why I mentioned that you latched onto the notion.

                            You've posted plenty of times across the Day Phase but haven't been posting anything substantial today, with your previous posts often complaining that the topic was mostly fluff and nothing of substance was there.

                            Early reads list was to organise my thoughts and put some opinions in the thread. Naturally, my reads are going to change as the game progresses, as should anyone's.

                            I don't see what referencing you in a few cherry picked posts has anything to do with not saying much.


                            Don't like how Funnygurl seems to be relying on an ad hominem defense over just supplying reasons for why she's Human. She needs more cake gifs probs

                            Anyway, I'm going to update my reads and try to make any connections. Lots of good stuff happened in the last few pages.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                              So who will actually be here for eod?
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG LXXIV: apparently it's sunguy - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by choof
                                wont be here for eod, still building this room
                                but if zenith doesnt get nk'd he dies tomorrow
                                keeping my vote on xelnya, sorry mango but I havent been here so
                                Ohohoho, secrets

                                I don't even mind getting focused tomorrow as I have already predicted seeing how you, dfr, rb, blind want me dead.





                                Comment

                                Working...